Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Life in a Mansion ❯ Prologue:the past ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A/N: Hello everybody!! Plz be nice, this is my first fic so im inexperienced. If u hav any ideas or suggestions plz tell me in the reviews. I will consider ur ideas and try to put it in the fic. R&R!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~
 
 
Life in a Mansion
 
 
Italics: Memories and Flashbacks
 
 
Prologue: The Past
 
The Haruno's were very poor. They lived in an abandoned shack in the mountains of Konoha Village. The family consisted of the women, a man, and their 13 yr old daughter, Sakura. Sakura has short pink hair and emerald green eyes.
 
The whole family needed to work day and night and sometimes, staying overnight was needed. They usually worked as servants but other times they worked as other things such as babysitters (as in only babysitting) and so on.
 
Sakura's family became very poor and couldn't afford to feed Sakura any longer so they sold her to a rich family. The rich family wanted her to keep their son company after school and keep him entertained etc. They also stated that they would pay for Sakura's education and feed her like she was their daughter. Sakura's parents agreed to this because they only wanted the best for their daughter.
 
And so Sakura now lives in a mansion................
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>
 
So there's the prologue. What do u think? Is it bad????? Tell me. I wont mind bad reviews but if ur going to offend this fic u should hav an idea in mind or else i'l get mad at u. Remember, I lik I ideas and suggestions.