Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Lines ❯ Lines ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Enter standard disclaimer ::here::

Lines

By: Wicked Innuendo

The lean.

That man has the art of leaning down to perfection. That big teddy bear just leaning against the wall looking ever so approachable. Leaning with one leg bent, the sole of his black sandal resting on the old brick wall. He tilts his head to the side; contemplating perhaps…or perhaps not. What sort of worries could a big teddy bear like him have?

He slides a strong hand into the front pocket of the Jounin vest, removing a red and white pack of cigarettes.

She walks past him; confident with her head held high. She's been like that for as long as he's known her. So confident, smart, and beautiful. Of course she would walk, no... Of course she would saunter like that because that's what beautiful smart women did that knew they were beautiful and smart and knew that the opposite sex was always looking. They sauntered, she sauntered, Kurenai sauntered.

"Hey mamma, what's shaking?" He asks the raven haired kunoichi, flicking the lighter once on his pewter Zippo and taking a long drag on the Marlboro. He never misses the opportunity to give her a hard time. It was in his nature, he was a fun loving big teddy bear and that's the way fun loving big teddy bears behaved.

She turns her crimson eyes on him, giving him the once over and smiling before snatching the cigarette from his mouth, dropping it in the dirt and putting it out in one step and twist of a delicate foot and a beautiful ankle, "That is a very naughty habit, Asuma-kun. Have I ever told you that?"

"Every day," he smiles, taking a step closer to the special Jounin. It was a sort of hello they gave each other every time they crossed paths, which seemingly has become more and more frequent. She would look at him with a sparkle in those sunset hued eyes, and do that 'borderline flirt/extremely friendly' tango with him. One of these days he'd give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Smoking impairs your stamina. Did you know that? You're not getting any younger, Asuma-kun." Her hands were on his chest, smoothing over the pockets of his black Jounin vest until she found her goal, the half empty package of smokes.

"My stamina is better than ever," he confidently replies and boldly places his hands on her hips, thumbs tracing the lines of her short cotton dress.

She crushes the package in her hand, tossing it aside, "Cigarettes leave a bitter taste on your lips." She has been flirting with him for weeks on end like this and the older Jounin seemed to never notice...or not, as brazen fingers touched the small of her back. She found encouragement in the friendly hug. Kurenai pressed her mouth to his, nibbling his lower lip, scarlet eyes daring chocolate with come hither looks.

"But they're so relaxing," he sighs, he could continue on and on with this flirtatious banter. He wonders when she will draw the line though...Kurenai likes to draw lines and more lines a little further apart then the previous day's lines. But big lovable teddy bears have bottomless reserves of patience and Sarutobi Asuma wasn't any different.

"I could think of at least one other way to relax that would taste delicious, the added stamina would be quite advantageous as well." Asuma is surprised to hear those words, he hopes that she has finally grown tired of drawing lines.

"You'll have to show me then." He pulls her close, drowning in the sweet aura she radiates like warm sunshine. She places delicate kisses on his soft bearded jaw line and Asuma thinks to himself that if anyone could persuade him to quite smoking than it would be her.

~fin

A/N: Inspired by chat with Brianna Darknight and GokusGirl ^^ <i>::luffs them::</i>