Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ LOST ELF ❯ LOST ELF 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

Lost elf: Chapter 2

Tsunade shifts through some papers on her desk as she thought about the little elf child she left in Naruto and Sasuke’s care. Naruto didn’t like it much when she told them that all three would be staying at the Uchiha mansion but relented when Otter gave him the puppy dog eyes. She had used her chakra to make Otter look more human. She didn’t want the cute little guy to get hurt by villagers who might think he’s a demon. She had taken Otter to the place to show her where he came through the hole that he had mentioned. She didn’t find anything but faint traces of energy. She assigned an anbu to watch the spot and get word to her in case of any change in the ora.

Naruto was in the kitchen of the Uchiha mansion, cutting up a rabbit for dinner that they had brought from a butcher in town. He was getting carrots from the frig when he hears Sasuke scream upstairs. He starts chuckling when he hears the commotion coming from upstairs.

“You little imp, get back here! Your not finished!” (Sasuke yelling as he runs after Otter.)
“I’m not gonna! You can’t make me!” (Otter shouting as he runs down the hall.)
“Don’t you go in my room! Yaaaaaa!” BANG! (Sasuke slipping and sliding into a wall.)
“Got you now you little scamp!” (Sasuke cornering Otter on his bed.)
GRAB “Where’d he go?” (Sasuke missing Otter as he jumped on the bed to grab him.)
Pit pat pit pat pit pat pit pat. (Otter running down the stairs.)
Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump. “Oooofffff!” (Sasuke running down the stairs then falling on his rump at the bottom.)

Naruto hears the pitter patter of small feet coming towards the kitchen. He turns his head towards the kitchen door and sees Otter running into the kitchen, naked as a jay bird and covered in suds. He was yelling at the top of his voice with Sasuke behind him. He too was covered in suds. Otter quickly ran behind Naruto and stuck his tongue out at the black haired boy. “Come on Otter, you got to finish your bath.” Sasuke said between breaths. “No way, uh uh, that soap stinks!” Otter shouted. “It’s lilac soap. It’ll make you smell good.” Sasuke said. “Eeeeewwwww! I’m not gonna smell like a girl!” Otter shouted as he scrunched up his nose. “How bout I bath with you then we’ll both smell like lilac.” Sasuke said, hoping to get Otter to agree. “No.” Otter said as he crossed his arms over his chest. “You get upstairs and into that bath!” Sasuke yelled as he put his hands on his hips. “Make me teme!” Otter shouted. Sasuke glared at a chuckling Naruto. “He learned that from you dobe.” He said through clenched teeth as he did hand signs. Otter eeped when he found himself in the arms of an Uchiha clone. He whined about girly smelly soap as he was carried up the stairs with a smirking Sasuke close behind.

Otter stood in the kitchen as he did his best to glare holes in the back of Sasuke’s head. Sasuke was about to drop the rabbit into the skillet when Otter incised that he wants his share raw, stating that elves have always eaten most of their meat raw. Sasuke tried to tell him that it wasn’t healthy for a growing child to eat raw meat but relented when Otter wailed and Naruto told him that Kyuubi threatened to break the seal and rind him to pieces if he won’t let the kit eat raw meat if he wants to. Sasuke’s appetite left him as he watched Otter eat the bite size pieces of raw meat that Naruto had cut up for him. His stomach threatened to tie itself into knots as he watched small canine teeth sink into soft flesh. He glared at Naruto as he dug into his meal and hopelessly shook his head as Otter sang out a mantra of teme to the tune of skip to my lou my darling.

The boys were at the bridge where team 7 meets when Otter sees a girl with pink hair coming down the road. Naruto tells him that her name is Sakura. He sees her ignore Naruto when he says hi and growls when she whacks him on the head after he tells Sasuke to stop calling him dobe. He notices the scowl on Sasuke’s face when she clings to his arm so he did the natural thing that a wolf blooded elf would do with a bugger, he snapped his teeth and growled at her as he stepped between her and Sasuke. Kakashi arrived late as usual and noticed that Naruto was the only one that yelled at him. He also noticed that a smirking Sasuke was in his customary place by the tree with a small boy who was glaring at Sakura who was shaking like a leaf at the opposite end of the bridge. “My, my Sasuke. When did you get this scrappy little bodyguard?” He asked as his one eye curved with laughter. “This is Otter. I’m sure the hokage told you about him.” Sasuke said as he ruffled the boys hair. Kakashi said that she had then asked why Sakura was shaking like a leaf. Otter spoke up. “She was bugging Sasuke so I growled at her.” Kakashi chuckled and reassured him that she didn’t mean Sasuke any harm. Then he had to convince Sakura that Otter was as gentle as a kitten before she became her old self which wasn’t good for Otter. He had to go to ether Naruto or Sasuke, whining about girly things like trying to pinch his checks and wondering how cute he would look in a hot pink kimono. (The kimono part made him shiver.) Kakashi took her off to train with him. Otter was very glad for that. Sasuke was teaching Otter some self defense when Kiba showed up with Akamaru. “Hey kid, letting that loser teach you will only get you hurt.” Otter didn’t like the way this boy acted. He stank of false pride and tame-wolf. (Dog.) Sasuke was about to say something when Otter cut him off by saying. “I whether have him over you, mutt face teme.” His smirk mirrored Sasuke’s as he saw the prideful mask fall from Kiba’s face to be replaced by anger. Akamaru smelled Otter’s wolf scent and tried to stop Kiba’s advance towards the boy but it did no good. The only thing on Kiba’s mind was to teach this pup a lesson for bad mouthing him. Naruto and Sasuke moved to protect Otter but Otter wasn’t where he was standing. Their eyes whipped around just in time to see Kiba make a grab for him. Using the move that Sasuke showed him, Otter ducked and hit Kiba square in the legs, causing Kiba’s weight to send him crashing to the ground. Kiba found himself face to face with a growling little kid with sharp canine teeth. Kiba’s anger left him and he Chuckled. He liked this kids spunk so he and Akamaru made friends with him. Kiba and Akamaru was showing Otter their transformation jutsu when Kakashi popped in and told them that training was done for the day. They were heading down the streets of Konoha to Ichiraku’s for something to eat. Otter wasn’t looking where he was going when he ran into somebody. “Excuse me youthful child.” The person said. He looked up and saw a bushy brow boy who looked like he was part bear or something. He shrieked, ran over to Naruto and grabbed his legs. When the boy came up to them, shouting about beautiful youthful days. He shrieked for dear life, jumping into Sasuke’s arms, knocking them both to the ground. Naruto chuckled and told him that the boys name was Lee but he was still wary of the bushy brow boy. Naruto and Sasuke talked with Lee for awhile with Otter clinging to Sasuke’s neck. Lee left on his way and Sasuke had to carry a scared and shaking Otter to Ichiraku’s. They arrived at Ichiraku’s and ordered three bowls of miso ramen. Otter was still shaking from the shock of seeing Lee when his bowl of ramen was set before him. The most delicious scent he had ever smelt drifted to his nose. He gingerly put a noodle in his mouth and chewed. He giggled with glee as he dug into the bowl of miso ramen, his fear of the bushy brow kid forgotten. He had two more bowls to Sasuke’s disapproval and Naruto’s delight.

Naruto was watching tv when he saw Otter duck behind the curtains. He heard Sasuke a few minutes later. “Otter! Dumping the soap in the toilet doesn’t mean you get out of taking a bath!”