Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Lotus Blossom ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Akimi's POV)
 
 I was doing some late evening training with my team, consisting on Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, and myself.
 
Neji Hyuga is a strong kid with the byakugan, a strong bloodline trait in his family. It gives him a 360 degree line of sight, for several meters all around. He can also see his opponents chakra network and hit their chakra points. He wears a light colored jacket, and matching pants, his eyes are lavender, with no visible pupil, and he has long black hair.
Lee is a strong taijutsu user. He relies on speed and powerful punches and kicks. He can't use any ninjutsu or genjutus, but he works hard to be the best he can be. He may look weird, but he has a great personality. A heart of gold. He wears a green jumpsuit, he has a bowl cut, bushy eyebrows, but he is still good looking, well, to me he is. I have a big crush on Lee.
My name is Akimi Tatsuku. I have long white hair, and piercing blue eyes. I have the ability to control the elements without having to use chakra, but I can still perform jutsu, too. My favorite jutsu are my special origami jutsu, where I could turn anything I create into a living paper creature. I loved to make birds and watch them fly around my room, or use them to entertain my brothers, Kito and Kiro.
 
Our Sensei, Maito Gai had told us a few weeks ago that the Chunin Exams were coming up. We are all excited about this upcoming event. We have worked hard on all 18 of our missions, and each of us spend hour on hour on training. When practice is over for the team, Lee stays here, in the training field to work some more on his punches and kicks. I stay here a little longer to work on my ninjutsu and genjutsu. Then I go home to train with my mother and father on elemental manipulation. I am currently learning the basics of airbending, but I still work on the other elements (water, earth, fire, and lightning) Neji goes home and trains some more with his uncle.
"I heard that the rookie genin are entering as well." Lee stated, watching our reactions, right now I was working on my kunai throwing.
 
"Yeah right, I bet it's just some Jounin trying to boost their egos." I replied throwing a kunai to a target right above Neji's head, hitting it on the bull's-eye. I smirked.
 
"It is true! And one of the teams are training under Kakashi." Lee told us. This time Neji smirked.
 
"Well, this is bad for them." Neji replies and we all smirk.
 
 *This is going to be interesting.* I thought as I hit yet another bull's-eye.