Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Lotus Blossom ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I got the idea for this chapter from a movie I watched, but I can't remember the name, if anyone knows the movie, please let me know so that I can give the movie credit.
 
Thanks!
  Jess
 
 
 
(Sasuke POV)
 
 
I was training on the top of the Hokage mountain, deep into the woods where no one ever ventured. At least, that was what I thought, until I heard two voices. I recognized one to be that girl on the bushy browed Rock Lee's team. I concealed my chakra and hid well in the trees as she seemed to be talking to a few people. A woman and man were behind her, and two little boys beside her.
 
"Hon, take the boys home, I'm going to talk to Akimi." The woman said. *That must be her parents, and the boys are probably her brothers. I listened silently as Akimi jumped in the lake. She came up for air and her mother began the conversation.
 
"Akimi. Talk to me.  What's wrong with you?" She asked. Akimi sighed slowly and got out of the lake, catching herself on fire and releasing it, dry and unharmed.
 
"Its...............Lee." She replied. Her mother gasped.
 
"What happened?!?!" Mrs. Tatsuku asked. Akimi jerked her head in her mothers direction.
 
"He isn't hurt if that's what you thought." Akimi started, Her mother sighed in relief.
 
"So what's wrong?" she asked the young Ninja.
 
"I have a big crush on him......but he is more interested in another girl. A girl on Kakashi's team, who doesn't know him and still makes fun of him. He 's so caught up in trying to get that girl to notice him, that he doesn't even seem to notice that I exist!" Akimi cried out. She got up and ran from her mother, running across the lake, with her hands covering her face as she cries silently. I gave a silent gasp. *That girl actually has a crush on that freak?* I never would have thought...but I won't tell him, even I have more respect for someone's privacy. I left and followed the girl, with out being caught, I might not be friends with her, but she is still a fellow Leaf Shinobi. I must at least make sure she is alright. I followed this Akimi girl to the edge of the forest, to a cliff. She jumped off, but when I rushed down to look over, she was gliding down the Earth as if she was controlling it herself. She reached the bottom and continued running.
 
(Akimi POV)
 
I used my earthbending to ride down the cliff, and continued running to the large lava pit. Where I controlled the fiery lava to make my way across. I ran into the cave that always shoots bolts of lightning at me. I redirected the lightning though, it never hit me once. I finally reached the final obstacle in my way of where I was going, our hidden sanctuary where we kept or most ancient secrets of elemental control. I used by glider and jumped off the cliff, gliding by the edge until I got to a large cave entrance halfway down the wall, I flew in and continued gliding until I got to the Outer Sanctuary of the Tatsuku. I stopped there and walked on into the Lightning Room, my natural element. I felt at peace here, relaxed. I fell asleep in here, thinking about the exams, and what I had just told my mother.
 
(Lees POV)
 
After eating with Gai-Sensei I was walking around the village, looking for Akimi-chan. I was worried about her, but it was more than just worry, that I was feeling for her, but I had no idea what.  I looked everywhere, but could not find her. It was getting dark and I thought, she was probably home by now. I decided to talk to her in the morning and find out what's bothering her. I got in my room, and got dressed to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about Akimi. I finally fell asleep and dreamt of Akimi and Sakura.
 
 
(Mrs Tatsukus's POV)
 
I was telling my husband about what Akimi told me, before she ran off.
 
"I hope she is alright, she has been gone for a long time. Kiro came in the kitchen, though it was past his bedtime.
 
"Mommy! Daddy! I know where Sister is!" He told us. My 4 year old son gave me a picture of Akimi, sleeping in the Room of Lightning, in our hidden Sanctuary. The Tatsuku clan are known to have psychic abilities. There are several types of abilities. They are usually remain hidden until a member turns 18, but sometimes, it will reveal itself when it is needed the most. Kiro got his when he was 1, and we were trapped underwater. He is what we call a Watcher, meaning that he can see into the future. He spotted my 13 year old daughter. And my husband went to get her. He is what they call a Pusher. His power is to put thoughts into peoples minds. He lies about something and he can make it seem true to the person he is talking to. We haven't yet found Kito's or Akimi's yet. A little while later, my husband came in with a sleeping Akimi in his arms. He took her to his room, and I took my sleeping son to his room.