Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Hate ❯ Love and Hate ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Love and Hate

Garaa~Suna

I sat underneath a tree staring into the fire that was the only light in the dark night. I watched as Temari gently prodded the fire with a wet stick she had found earlier. Her giant fan laid spread out on the sand. Kankurou stood near the tiny lake that was nearby. His puppet was leaning against a large rock. The firelight dimmly reflected itself on the lake. The image dancing on the surface of the still lake mezmerized me as it recall hidden memories.

FLASHBACK
I swung slowly hugging my arms to my chest trying to confort myself. I was crying because once again I wan't worthy of their time. That was when I noticed a little girl carrying a small teddy bear. She must have noticed me too, because she blush a light crimson color. She took a few steps towards me before smiling and laughing.

"My name is Kagura, what's your's?" she asked with her smile shining sweetly.

"Garaa," I answered shyly, preparing my self for the beating she would give me.

"You look sad, here he your's now," Kagura told me shoving the small bear into my arms.

"T-T-Thank Y-You," I stutered slightly.
END FLASHBACK


Kagura~Kohana

I pulled my shaggy hair out of my eyes so I could see more clearly. The full moon was directly above me. Thousands of stars littered the skys as I stole away to the ninja academy. I looked around before quickly climbing the building. Upon reaching the roof I sat down and stared up into the sky. The scar on my forehead began burning slightly making my eyes water.

"Why did he have to go and do this," I questioned myself messaging the scar gently.

FLASHBACK
Smiling I apporched Garaa, he was lost in his thoughts. He held the teddy bear I gave him tightly as he rocked back and forth on the swing. I gave him a quick hug drawing him out of his thoughts. His eyes looked up at me unfocusing. Suddenly a flash of white-yellow, and a unberable pain in my forehead. The color was gone instanly, but the pain lingered. Frail arms wrapped around me as I cried in pain.
END FLASHBACK


Garaa

Once that tiny girl got into my mind I couldn't get her out of it. I tried to imagin her as she was right now, but I couldn't. I could only think of the last time I saw her.

FLASHBACK
"No I don't want her to leave!" my eyes filling up with tears as Kagura's mother carried her away.

"Garaa don't forget me, please, whatever happens, remeber starlight!"she yelled to me as her mother forced her away.
END FLASHBACK

I looked upwards, towards the sky. The stars begining to come out as the last embers of the fire died down. "Starlight,"


Kagura

I felt something strange inside me, the feeling reminded me of when me and garaa made that jutsu.

FLASHBACK
I looked at Garaa again, nodding as I performed the hand seals. He placed his hands on my arms so I could pull his chakra out and transfer it to your own. You performed he last hand seal and a gray ball of chakra appeared.

"Starlight," Garaa carefully whispered.

"Moonlight," I responded, just as softly.
END FLASHBACK

"Moonlight," I whispered praying that the jutsu was still in effect.


Garaa

I felt the jutsu take hold and saw a beautiful face in front of my eyes. With ruffled white hair spread out on the roof of some building, and stunning orangish eyes staring into the sky. He features perfectly proportioned,as if someone had spent years perfecting each one. A long sigh escaped her lips. A gust of wind fluttered past moving her hair to the left uncovering an oddly shaped scar. Shaped like the kanji for hate, her hand flew to the tatoo massaging it gently. She brushed her hair back as the justu faded.


Kagura

I felt my stomach churn and my eyes cloud over. My eyes flashed red before my vision cleared and a beautiful red head sat. His light blue eyes reflected embers of a almost dead fire. One of his pale hand was pushed up to his silken lock and pushed through as if in deep thought. A frown played across his rough features. My vision clouded over once again, and the stars took over.

"I can't believe he loves me,"


Garaa

"Why would she love me though?" I asked myself again running my hand through my hair. "I shouldn't have seen her," I contined. The justu would only work if we both loved each.....


Kagura

"No It can't be true, when we were little we did it wrong that's all we just did it wrong. That's got to be it." Of course he didn't love me he's Garaa, besides he lives in Suna still not Kohana.

"We could never be together."

~~~~


A shooting star passed over the world and two ninja's wished to know the same thing...

<i>Are we meant to be?</i>