Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love can happen... ❯ 1- introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own the characters.
It’s my first fanfic so I’m sorry if it’s not good. If you have liked, review please. I want to know if I had done a good job.
If somebody wants to be my betareader, I up to suggestions.

Chapter 1
-“you’re mission is to kill the 15th Uchiha generation. You’re going to infiltrate in the “family” and kill Sasuke Uchiha.” The leader ordered Naruto Uzumaki, top assassin in the organization. “In 10 days, in konoha will be done trials to hire new members and you must be choose”.
“After our little «conversation», go meeting Jiraya to get the details.” Tsunade handed a paper to Naruto with indications of the whereabouts of Jiraya. Jiraya is a ex-assassin that trains the beginners and hand over all the info about the organization’s targets. His “hobby” is writing a perverted collection of books.
“Consider it done.” Naruto get up from the chair he was sitting on. “Now if you excuse me, I need to go back to my sister before goes to Jiraya…” Faced the door and started to leave. “Wait a moment please, Mr. Uzumaki. I think I don´t need to remember what is at stake, don´t I?” Naruto sighs.
After seconds in silence. “No, you don’t.”
Already out the room, Naruto thinks. “I must do it, for the sake of Hinata. This will be the last job.” And starts to go back to his apartment.


In the day of the trials…
It was a sunny day. Over 40 people were there. “It seems that the Uchiha Family is quite famous around here. Seriously! This people… what are they thinking? Most of these participants couldn´t kill a fly as more a single minor of a mafia family. They’re must be insane!” Happily, Naruto sits on a bench in the garden. The trials were to happen in the Uchiha’s main property so he was all excited with beauty of architecture of the main house, the compound and the sculptures that decorate the garden. After all, despite being a mafia family, they were the richest people of Konoha. “Better for me, it makes simpler my mission.” Naruto waits for the trials to start.
While still Naruto were admire everything, a man in suit rises to a little stage in the front of the house. That person was Asuma. Naruto remembers him of the info that Jiraya had handed to him.
“To all the participants… You must sign up in the big reception over there.” Asuma indicated a big desk with five people behind. They all were from “family”. From the left to the right, were Neji Hyuuga, Umino Iruka, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Sai. “After receive a plate with your number, step in the compound and follow the arrows. You will find 4 doors which will have a respective order of numbers, that is, which door will have above the numbers of the participants that must go in there. You wait there for a while until the responsible for yours interviews enter. Just simple questions about you. That’s all and good luck!”
Naruto approached the smallest line. In the front was Shikamaru Nara. “Hi my name is Shikamaru. Here I have a list. All of you must sign up your name and age. Only after, I hand over your plate. Stay in a straight line and don´t push. Only 15 people can sign up in each desk.”
After a while, almost everyone was leading to the compound’s corridors following the arrows. “Let’s see… my number is 17 so the 2nd door.” Naruto reached the room and encounter several killing glares. All of a sudden a strange green guy with bushy eyebrows approached Naruto.  “Hi, I’m Rock Lee and you?” the guy was all excited to the point that was «URGH».
“Naruto and WTF are all this glares? They are creeping me out.”
“Never mind. They do it at all people that enter the room. It’s a little bullying. They don’t want us to use our incredible power of youth.” Lee shoots and makes a hero stand. Legs open and the left arm got up. “Ne ne, Naruto-kun, do you like my pose? It’s a tribute to my beloved Gai-sensei. The best sensei ever… my inspiration, my role model, my…” And Lee started to move around the room so Naruto didn´t listen to the rest of Lee’s strange speech.
Lee goes to sit on sofas. Naruto whispers to himself. “Nice, another strange guy here”.
20 minutes past…
All the people were there.
Suddenly the door opens. A spiky silver-haired man arrives. He has a mask cover almost all of the face but we can see him smiling. He was reading a small book. Naruto realizes that the book is part of the famous collection that Jiraya writes – icha icha paradise. “Oh god… I can’t believe the books of that perverted old man sells!”
“Mina… you all must have heard from Azuma, the guy in the front house, what we are going to so… pick up a paper from the desk and hand over when finish! Any questions? Good! Now if you excuse me, the book is in the climax part.

End of the chapter

“Family” is what they use in Italy for a mafia organization.
“Ne ne…” – attract someone attention.
“Mina…” – everyone.
Converting /tmp/phpxWT9t1 to /dev/stdout