Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love can happen... ❯ 2 - the meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don´t own the characters.
Previously…
Suddenly the door opens. A spiky silver-haired man arrives. He has a mask cover almost all of the face but we can see him smiling. He was reading a small book. Naruto realizes that the book is part of the famous collection that Jiraya writes – icha icha paradise. “Oh god… I can’t believe the books of that perverted old man sells!”
“Mina… you all must have heard from Azuma, the guy in the front house, what we are going to so… pick up a paper from the desk and hand over when finish! Any questions? Good! Now if you excuse me, the book is in the climax part.

Chapter 2
“Let’s see… all random questions. I expected something different… name? Naruto Uzumaki.
“Age? 17.”
“Previous jobs? Various. Mostly, part-time jobs.”
“Reason to want this job? Well I need money and was obliged.”
It took him quite some time to finish the paper interview, since he needed to think in false information and the right answers. Not too cocky neither to… confusing (A/N: lack of better words. I couldn´t really remember what I really wanted). After that, he must not forget to tell Tsunade what information he had handed, in case they would investigate him. Naruto has already finished and see that almost everyone was ending writing too. When He approaches Kakashi and placed the paper in the desk, Kakashi states. “For those who have just finish, go have a walk outside in the garden while I and the rest review all the interviews. When it’s over, someone will announce who will take the individual interview.”
Just barely Kakashi have ending saying that, most all people rush the door out. For the first time, Naruto saw that there were also women in trials.
It surprised him, not expecting to woman get involved in mafia issues.
Already in garden, the participants begin to gather in small groups, chatting and laughing. Naruto could see that they were all known. He toured the grounds, still amazed with all the stuff. He sat in the same bench from earlier, removed his cellphone from his pants and marked Tsunade. While waiting to Tsunade to answer the phone, Naruto sighs. Sighing had become one of his bad habits that he couldn’t cure. It makes him seems a lazy person, that what Tsunade always tells him. Tsunade had been like a mother to Naruto since his parents’ death and she was who had convinced him to enter the organization and to become an assassin.
“Hello, oba-chan… So I…”
“NARUTO!!! How many times do I need to tell you, DO NOT CALL ME OBA-CHAN!” Tsunade yelled furiously. If a stranger passed by, he could hear Tsunade yelling.
“Okay, okay. I already heard. I’m not deaf. So Tsunade nee-san… the paper interview has already finished, I’m waiting for the results for the next step. I e-mail you what you know! Ja ne.”
Naruto sighs relived. So far, the mission has been very odd. All the previous missions weren´t nothing like this, were all simple and quick. No need to infiltrate and to assure that there won´t be any recognition. Slowly, he closes his eyes and tries to take a little nap. “hhssh” He hears some noise in the nearer bushes and take an defensive position. All that tension was making him nervous. Suddenly, a silhouette appears from it. “UUFFF, I think I have misled him. Oh, hi there little boy. Are you here for the job?” Naruto relaxes and starts to go away. The man offended, crosses his arms. “Didn’t nobody told to answer when someone makes you a question?”
“Yes, there were but it’s not your business.”
From afar a boy runs angrily to their direction. “ITACHI wait till I get you. You are going to suffer.” A dry swallow could be heard from Itachi’s throat. “Oh SHIT. See you later little boy, now I need to run. Bye bye.” With that, Itachi starts running like mad. Some seconds later, the boy stops near Naruto. “Oi dobe, have you seen some weird guy with big hair? He had run in this direction but I’m not seeing him.” Sasuke notes that that the boy is ignoring him. “hey, are you listen?”
“Oh you are speaking to me… Like you called dobe, I thought you were crazy and you were talking to yourself. Gomen!”
“Tsk. At least I’m not some idiot who doesn’t know who’s talking to and I’m not talking about me.. Dobe.”
“Hn, like I care who you are. You’re just some fucking bastard who thinks is better than all. Am I not correct? Teme.”
“If you say so, still I’m sure I’m better than you.”
“Go dye far away and try not to disturb me.” With that Naruto parts away, leaving an amused Sasuke behind.
“HE GETS ME ON MY NERVES… what’s wrong with him?” Naruto walks furiously around the garden. “Yo ma friend, why so pissed?” “Kiba!… What’s your doing here? Are you here for the job too? Naruto says surprised for Kiba being in that place.
“Ya and you? The same?”
“Pretty much to. Yo, tonight, are you going to the pub? It will be my last show.”
“HI HI HI I wouldn’t miss it at all. Want me to join?” Naruto starts think about the show that they are going to perform. “OH HOH, we SO gonna rock it.”
-------------- At night --------------
“oh right, oh right. I get it.” Itachi makes a joking pose like when someone is going to recite Shakespeare. “I promise, to my little brother, that I stop sexual harassing his personal maids, Neh Sasuke-kun.” With at, Itachi leaves the living room laughing and a furious Sasuke. “Someday I will make him pay. I swear.”
While Sasuke swears to himself the death of Itachi, Itachi opens the door. “And otouto, you will accompany me to the pub right?” Itachi starts giggling. Sasuke, already full angry, throws to Itachi one of the pillows next to him in the sofa. “Missed.”
“I really start to believe that I was switched at birth.”
-------------- At the entry of the pub ---------------
“Itachi, so you always come… Good because it will be the last perform of kitsune. We can’t miss this.
“Isn’t that great Sasuke? You’re lucky to see the last show of kitsune. The songs that he sings are always funny and the moves are sexy.”
“So Itachi, Sasuke are we going in?

End of the chapter 2

I really want reviews. It’s the first time that are write something like this and want to know what the readers think. Ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Converting /tmp/phpAl4hZ9 to /dev/stdout