Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love is Found in Rock ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saber: I'm gonna try and write full story for once! I hope you like it! ^.^
Jel: Greattttt…
Saber: Oh shut up you -.-
Jel: whatever
Saber:-sighs- anyways I don't own anything so don't sue me!
 
(A/n: Yo peeps im borrowing green day's name and songs and evanesances songs and name and linkin parks song! And the linkin park ones will be sung by girls -.- I know they should be sung like boy but I want to see how this works out ^.^ Just so you know hehehehe)
 
 
Love is found in rock.
 
 
Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania.
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind fuck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along in the age of paranoia.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.
 
“…And that was American idiot by the hit new band green day!” The radio presenter announced as he continued he speech before he played another song.
 
The people in the car were smiling or smirking. “how many times have we heard it on the radio now?” a blond haired teen who had 3 lines on each side of his cheeks that you could easily mistake as whiskers, who looked around the age of 17 asked. “That would be about the 20th time you dobe.” The raven head sitting next to him stated. He looked around 18 and obviously had fun tormenting the other teen, but you could tell that they were close friends. The blond growled a very animalist growl and pounced on the boy in the back of the car.
 
“Oi! You two cut it out will you! I cant concentrate on driving if your fighting in the back!” The male with silver hair in the front of the car, who looked about in his early 20's said while scowling trying to concentrate on driving. “Sorry Kakashi!” The blond head said to the driver who just nodded in acceptance.
 
Sitting in the front with Kakashi, was a red head that had black eye liner (if you could call it that) around his eyes sat there smirking through the side mirror at his friends. `Idiots, they really need to stop fighting in the back of the car, especially while Kakashi's driving -.-' he thought to himself.
 
They were on their way back to there house that all three of them lived in. it was basically hell, but it was fun at times. When they arrived back at their house and thanked Kakashi for helping them home. Kakashi scratched the back of his head and said “ it's the least your manager can do ^.^U” and walked out driving back home to his boyfriend.
 
Yes their manager was gay. But he was a great manager and managed to get everything ready on time, but the fact he couldn't show up on time kind of spoils his good image.
 
They lived in a quite cool little street. Living next to them was another rock group they had yet to meet. Their group name was evanesance, but they had yet to here any of there songs. Basically their street was full of people who loved rock music, or were rock musicians.
 
Once they entered the house the blond head rushed straight for the kitchen. “ Great! NARUTO! YOU BETTER NOT EAT ALL THE RAMEN WE ONLY RESTOCKED ON IT YESTERDAY!” The annoyed raven head shouted into the kitchen, and walked in after the boy now known as Naruto. The boy still standing in the front room shock his head at his friends antics and sighed. He Sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Straight away her turned it to his favourite music channel kerrang. There was a new song on the channel that he hadn't seen before. `I wonder who sings this song?'
 
now i will tell you what i've done for you
50 thousand tears i've cried
screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
and you still won't hear me
don't want your hand this time i'll save myself
maybe i'll wake up for once
not tormented daily defeated by you
just when i thought i'd reached the bottom
i'm dying again
 
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
i'm going under
 
blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
so i don't know what's real and what's not
always confusing the thoughts in my head
so i can't trust myself anymore
i'm dying again
 
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
 
so go on and scream
scream at me i'm so far away
i won't be broken again
i've got to breathe i can't keep going under
 
“wow…” The red head breathed out, missing the name of the group who sung it. “ What you `wowing' about Gaara?” The Raven head said walkng into the room. Gaara turned around from his seat on the sofa and saw his two friends walking in with ramen in bowls with and extra one. “this new all girls group. Thanks.” Head said when they gave him the extra ramen bowl.
 
“oooo I wanna see them now, if Gaara thinks there good then they must be good! Dontcha think so Sasuke?” Naruto asked perkily to the raven head sitting next to him.
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes at his friend, he was so damn perky just because he had got his ramen…so sad. “Sure” he replied.
 
TBC…
 
Jel: Wow that was short for you…what happened?
Saber: HEY! I couldn't think of anything else to write! This is the first chapter and I'm not going to introduce the group evanesance in the next chapter! But there not going to meet each other until the 3rd or 4th.
Jel: O.O okkkkkk!
Saber: -rolls her eyes-
Jel: please review!