Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Potion: Estrogen ❯ Love Potion: Estrogen ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Potion: Estrogen

Sakura had done it, she had finally done it! She had become a Jounin!

The meeting that she was having with Hokage proved it. Her first A rank mission ever! Sakura was so excited, and she'd be working with her Sasuke-kun!

Sure, he'd be in charge and show her how everything works, but hey, she wasn't one to complain when it came to Sasuke.

"You're mission is to go into Mist country and work at the assigned shop in your files. Meanwhile, you have to gather information on the missing Nin Kotaki. Find him, and bring him back here immediately. Understood?"

She looked at Sasuke, and he looked at her.

"Yes." They both answered in unision.

The fifth Hokage handed them two files, each with a picture of Sakura and Sasuke on top.

"You may go now."

She looked at him again, and walked out the door with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sakura Mino and Sataro Iski." Sakura said as she gestured between herself and Sasuke.

The mist border ninja glanced at their passes, and let them pass through.

And as soon as they were clear from the ninja'' hearing range, Sakura asked, "Few, that was easy wasn't it Sataro?" She asked while giggling at the name the Hokage gave him. If they used Sasuke, they would be suspicious. And it would be a dead give away if they used either Haruno or Uchia.

"Yes."

The road to Mist village was long and humid, especially humid Sakura thought. Sometime after twenty minutes, Sakura checked, the village was in plain sight.

"So where are we working again?" He asked as the passed into the village and began looking around.

"Um…In a…bar founded by playboy…" Sakura said as she looked at the file, giving a description and the exact location of the bar.

They found the store with ease.

"W-What do you think we'll have to wear?" She asked, a bit nervous, the bar close.

"Doesn't matter. But I think they'd want you to wear as much clothing as possible."

Sakura growled, and felt a little hurt by his words, was he saying that she was ugly?, she thought.

In Sakura's right eye she saw a glimmer of light, she turned to look at where it originated from. She saw a small shop, very close to the bar they were assigned to work at.

A bunch of books were spread out across the front table. And more shelves hung on the side of the walls. Powders, charms, even different types of animal blood, were placed about the shelves. But that's not what caught Sakura's eye, no.

However, what did manage to catch Sakura's attention was a big box filled with viles, some big, some small. All different colors. Bright and vibrant some of them were, while others were dull and dingy.

Sakura looked up and there was a sign that simply said, "Voodoo Practice and Antiques." She walked over to the shelves with the viles on it, and looked through them.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked, and walked over to where Sakura was while looking over her shoulder and to around the shop.

"Maybe I'll find something that'll make me prettier to complete the job." Sakura said, coldness seeping into her voice.

Sasuke almost felt sorry for making the comment on her looks, even though he was merely joking when he had said it.

On all the viles were papers saying what they were and what they did.

And one vile Sakura picked up, the glass was transparent, and the color inside was a dark blue, which somehow reminded her of Sasuke.

Sakura found the label and it said, " Does your guy not understand you? Does he think that's its easier to be a woman than a man? Well huny, all you have to do to make him see things from your point of view is to throw this at him."

This sounds like a commercial, thought Sakura. But none the less took it to the counter where the voodoo lady was.

"Are ye sure ye want to purchase this?" asked the old woman.

For a moment, Sakura just looked at the old woman, she had long black hair pulled lazily low pony tail. Brown eyes the color of dark chocolate. She was wearing a weird garb that Sakura didn't recognize.

"Will ye answer my simple question?" she repeated.

Sakura realized she was staring and looked up to the woman's face and said, " Yes, I want to buy this."

The woman frowned, "If ye are sure, 50 dollars please."

Sakura's eye twitched, a little pricey for such a small vile, she thought. "Here." She handed her the money.

"Are you done now?" Sasuke asked, a little irritated that it took so long for her to look around and buy something.

"Hmpf! Yes I'm done now, lead the way in." Sakura said as nicely as possible, secretly wanting to rip his head off.

He turned, she held the bottle aimed and threw. It broke on impact against his back.

"What the-!" Sasuke yelled as he spun around.

Sakura's eyes widen a little when she saw Sasuke. Sasuke's eyes rounded a little and his eyelashes got thicker. But that was the least of his changes.

Sasuke's hips rounded and stuck out more than usual, his legs began to slender, and shoulders weren't so straight as they used to be. And finally, nice sized breasts formed where there wasn't on his body.

Sakura's eyes widened miraculously. "S-Sasuke?"

"What did you do to me!?" Sasuke jumped as his high pitched squeal echoed.

"Um…The bottle that I bought said that it would make you understand how it felt to be a girl, said it'd make you understand." Sakura looked over his body, amazed of the effects of a little chemicals could do. "But I didn't think it meant it literally." Sakura giggled.

"Sakura," Sasuke realized that his voice was really high, and in a more low tone, or as low as he could make it now that he was a girl, "Sakura, this isn't funny, how do you reverse it?" His tone demanding and threatening, but as a girl, se sounded more on the verge of crying.

"I…uh...don't know…" Sakura said.

"Sakura-!"

"Well at least you can get the job more easily now…" Sakura cut him off before he could say anything, "And we can complete the mission with ease."

Sasuke looked like he was about to protest but realized she was right and bowed her head in defeat. "Fine."

Sakura had to just about drag Sasuke in by the elbow, they began walking when a guy was about to exit, turned around while they were walking, and groped Sasuke's behind.

"Ieee!" The female Sasuke yelped as he jumped up. Sasuke looked behind him and found the culprit had already fled the scene.

"Calm down." Sakura said in his ear.

It made him shiver when she talked in his ear, but before he could say anything, Sakura once again pulled him along and they walked to the counter where a man stood.

"Hello my name is Cobiki, may I help you two ladies?" The man asked as they approached the front desk.

"Well, yes. We would like to apply for a job please." Sakura said.

"Aa. Your names please?" He asked.

"Sakura Mino and Satia Mino." Sakura answered as Sasuke shot her a glance.

"You two related?"

"Yes, we're sisters." Sakura answered again. And when the man didn't look convinced Sakura quickly added, "Half sisters, by marriage." The Cobiki reluctantly nodded his head.

"Age?"

"20 and 19." Sakura said.

Sasuke growled, angry that she wouldn't let him answer anything.

"Well…We do need the service, and you look like such a fine young lady," Cobiki said as he looked over Sakura, "But… your sister don't look… like she fits the job…if you know what I mean." He said.

Sasuke's anger flared in him, is he calling me ugly?!, he thought. But before he could answer, Sakura walked behind him and pulled his shirt and shorts back with one hand, showing the curves of his body.

"Aa. And I thought you didn't have a nice figure…" Cobiki sighed, " You two can start as soon as you like. And if you want to start now, there's the uniforms over there." He pointed behind him.

"Yes, we'd like to start immediately. Thank you sir." Sakura said as she pulled Sasuke by his elbow and walked behind the desk and into the lobby where he pointed.

Sasuke grabbed the out fit. "Sakura! How can I wear this?!" His female voice screeched.

"Satia. Um…If you were really a girl, I wouldn't mind showing you exactly how to put it on…but…" Sakura looked down and blushed.

Sasuke whimpered. And the sound was totally new to him.

Sakura sighed and grabbed another uniform for her self, and dragged Sasuke and his uniform to the changing rooms.

They were in a stall together, bit it was very big.

"Okay, Sasuke, don't get the wrong idea but…take off your clothes." Sakura stammered, and blushed.

"B-But-!"

"Sasuke, I'm going to show you how to put it on, okay, just trust me!" Sakura said.

Sasuke didn't say anything. And took off his shirt and shorts.

"And the boxers." Sakura added.

Sasuke looked up and then looked down and slid his boxers off.

"Ok, now, put the bottom part on now."

And he did.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sakura and Sasuke stood out side the stall, clad in…Black bunny out fits, and to Sasuke disappointment, black high heels.

"You know what Satia, you're a very cute sister." Sakura giggled.

Sasuke growled and then recognized that she complemented him, and began giggling too.

"Are you ready Satia?" Sakura asked.

"Hello no." He answered.

"Perfect."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Here's you're drinks sirs." Sasuke said and forced a smile, and handed them their beers.

Sasuke grabbed the tray and turned around, when one of the drunken guys pinched his behind.

Sakura smiled sweetly when she arrived to give another table a round of drinks. "Here you go! Enjoy!" She smiled again, and just as she turned, she got groped. She didn't turn around, walked back to where Sasuke was and smiled sweetly.

"Just a few more minutes," Sakura whispered into Sasuke's ear, and once again, he shivered.

For the last few minutes, he remained watching the clock tick closer to closing time. 5…4…3…2…1…And Close!

"Alright everyone, it's closing time, you have to go now." Sakura said loudly, but when no one moved to leave she yelled, "IT'S TIME TO GO, IF YOU DON'T THEN I'LL TELL THE MANAGER AND MAKE SURE YOU NEVER DRINK IN HERE AGAIN!!!" Sakura yelled and looked like she was telling the truth.

Sasuke jumped when she yelled that, everyone did. And everyone fled the bar in a rush within seconds.

Sakura clapped her hands in triumph, "Aha! That always works." Sakura laughed and Sasuke joined in to.

"Now lets go."

"Yah…" Sasuke answered.

"Wait…Where are we gonna sleep?" Sasuke asked. Sakura began walking out.

(AN: WOO HOO! Chapter one, done! -dances around- tell me if you liked it. Please review. And I know exactly where this story is going! Yippe for me! But you guys have to figure it out! PLEASE REVIEW!