Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Potion: Estrogen ❯ Drinks, Surprises, and Information ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Potion: Estrogen

"Thank you sir." Sakura said and began walking up the stairs to the hotel room they, which meant her, paid for.

Sasuke walked behind Sakura.

Sakura opened the door, and glances back at Sasuke.

Sasuke noticed this glance. "Uh…What?" he asked, confused as to why she didn't move any further into the room.

"There's only one bed."

Oh, he thought. Sasuke looked at Sakura, "So?"

Sakura slumped her shoulders and said, "Well, I guess I could go back down there and ask for two beds…"

Sasuke realized why she looked a little…unhappy. "Wouldn't that cost more?"

"Yah… but it's okay." Sakura forced a smile. I'm SO not coming here EVER again!, thought Sakura.

Sasuke made up his mind and walked into the room, pulling Sakura after him. He shut the door and Sakura gave him a confused look.

"You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

"Well, it's only…", Sakura looked at her wrist watch, " 9:00, and I'm not sleepy. Maybe we should call room service and have dinner?"

"Okay."

Sakura walked over to a phone on the small table near the window, and Sasuke took the opportunity to look around the room. One bed, as Sakura had said before, two chairs by the table, a window, and one bathroom.

"Yes, I'd like room service for room 13 please. No, I'd like to have the special, oh, wait a minute", Sakura looked back at Sasuke and asked him what he wanted, "make that two specials please. Uh…Yes…wines fine to."

Sasuke raised an eye brow, what kind of room service do they have down there?, Sasuke thought.

Sakura hung up, "Sheesh, some weird beverages they have…" Sakura muttered.

Silence filled the room. And Sakura hated silence.

"You'd have never thought that their special would be ramen would you? I bet Naruto would just love to live here."

Sasuke didn't reply. He doubled over in pain. Sakura noticed this and ran to his side.

"Sasuke-kun, what's wrong?"

He gritted his teeth. "My…lower stomach is…hurting very badly…" Sasuke managed to say between clenched teeth.

Sakura grabbed his hand, "Just breathe deeply, in and out." Sakura began to worry, what was wrong with Sasuke?

Sasuke squeezed her hand hard, trying to rid himself of the pain in his lower abdomen.

Sakura yelped when Sasuke's grip tightened. After a few, but painful, minutes, the pain in her hand began to ebb away because Sasuke loosened his grip.

"Uh…excuse me, room service is here." A male voice answered from outside of the door. And an impatient knock came afterwards.

"Oh, sorry!" Sakura dropped Sasuke's hand and ran to the door and let the guy in, who was pushing a cart with their specials on it. "Thank you." And Sakura gave the waiter ten dollars for his wait. "Bye!" Sakura said as she pushed the little cart over to the table and shut the door.

"Sasuke, are you okay?"

"Yah…I'm fine now, thank you Sakura. It means a lot to me." Sasuke said.

Sakura moved the phone onto the floor and began setting the table with the food. Sakura picked up the red wine bottle and poured the liquid into the two glasses that were on the table. She gestured for Sasuke to sit in a chair. She sat down to.

Sasuke grabbed his food, and picked up a pair of chopsticks. He ate quietly. Sakura began eating while looking at Sasuke. "What?" He asked.

"Sorry for not saying you're welcome earlier."

Half way through her food, Sakura yawned. "I'm tired, I'm going to bed, okay Sasuke?"

"Yah."

Sakura walked over to the bed and laid down, she pulled the covers over her head. She was more tired than she thought. Her eyes drifted close.

Sasuke however, wasn't tired. Far from it actually. Sasuke picked up the bottle of wine and drank from it. Sasuke was more than upset by being turned into a woman. He took the bottle away from his lips for a moment to let him breathe.

It wasn't fair, he decided as he took another long swig from the delicious ruby colored wine. Sasuke began to feel light headed, but continued to drink as much of the red liquid as he could without breathing.

It wasn't fair, he decided as the bottle was empty. Sasuke's eyes began to drift close as he got up off the chair and laid down on the cold floor. Before Sasuke could get comfy, he passed out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Urg." Sasuke moaned in his sleep, and woke up. He sat up to fast and felt dizzy.

"I don't feel so good." Sasuke got up and practically sprinted towards the bathroom, which wasn't very fair. He grasped the door handle and flung the door open without a second thought.

To the toilet he jumped, and hurled. After he got it out of his system. He wiped his mouth and stood up, only to feel nauseated and barfed again.

It wasn't fair he decided, as he felt sick. He once again, wiped his mouth clean, and gently stood up and so sleepy again, he wobbled over to bed that was currently being occupied by Sakura, and plopped down and fell asleep again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A startling squeal woke Haruno Sakura up the next morning. Sakura shot out of bed and looked around for Sasuke.

"Sasuke?"

"In the bathroom, Sakura, I'm dying!" came Sasuke's female voice from the bathroom.

Sakura rushed to the bathroom, hair whipping her face from how fast she ran. "Sasuke's what's the problem?"

Sakura saw Sasuke sitting on a toilet, and bloodied wads of toilet paper in the garbage can. Sakura was a very smart girl, she knew. And also, she knew what was happening to Sasuke.

"What's happening to me?!"

Sakura giggled, and then began laughing until tears came out of her eyes.

"Don't laugh! It's not funny!" Sasuke began whimpering when Sakura didn't stop laughing. Tears began pouring out of Sasuke's eyes almost instantly.

Sakura did stop laughing when she heard a sob, and looked down at Sasuke, who was…crying? "Sasuke, I'm sorry!"

Sasuke just put his hands over his eyes to hide his tears.

"Okay, I'm really sorry Sasuke. But you're having your…monthly cycle."

"My- what?"

Sakura could have slapped Sasuke on the head if she wanted to, but since she was nice and smart, she didn't. "Your…uh…erm…period."

"Oh." Sasuke stopped crying.

"Clean yourself up, and I'll bring you some new clothes."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sakura sighed as she and Sasuke walked out of the hotel. But still, inner Sakura was laughing. Sasuke having a period, it was hilarious!

"Arg, do all girls bleed this much?"

Sakura wide eyed that he had actually asked the question. "Er…sometimes, and sometimes not a lot." Sakura blushed a little.

"Oh, we're here!"

Sasuke looked up and saw a department store. What were they doing here?, Sasuke thought.

Sakura led Sasuke down the isles until they came to the "woman's section". She scanned the isle and walked over to a particular spot.

"Okay, now how heavy are you bleeding, a lot or normal?" Sakura asked as she looked from pads to the different type of tampons.

"It was a hell of a lot Sakura!" Everyone looked at Sasuke for making such a loud statement, and then he blushed when he realized this.

"Well, since you never had one before…It would make since that the bleeding might have been a little…over normal." Sakura grabbed a box of heavy flow pads, and pearl tampons for heavily flowing women.

Sakura drug Sasuke, once again, to pay for them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Stop waddling Sasuke, or should I say Satia?"

Sasuke walked beside of Sakura, and was indeed, waddling.

"It feels like I have a diaper on!" Sasuke complained.

Sakura rubbed her the side of her head, "It's the pad Satia, and we're almost at work, some PLEASE walk normal!"

Sasuke looked at Sakura with the `But-I-don't-want-to-look' but before he could say anything, they were at the bar. "Oh, goodie." Sasuke mumbled when he saw the sign.

"Oh come on, working here isn't that bad is it?" Sakura giggled.

"Working where isn't bad?" A man's voice from beside Sakura and Sasuke asked.

"Uh, nowhere! Uh…We were talking about our last job we were at last year! Right Satia?" Sakura nervously laughed as she answered.

"Right." Sasuke's simple reply came out in a nervous giggle as well.

"That's what I thought." Cobiki huffed as he turned around and went back by the desk he usually sat by.

"Few, I thought he were going to be in trouble there for a moment." Sakura sighed and walked over to a table and took a man's order.

"Yes, would you like anything else?" Sakura asked the man.

"Um…now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind red wine." He said, "And by the way, I'm a friend of the owners here…" He grinned, which made Sakura shiver.

"So Cobiki's the owner?"

"No way."

Sakura hastily left and returned with his drinks. "Then who is?" She asked as she poured his drink into a small glass.

"Revu Stucha, but he hasn't been here for a while. Said he had to do something, but if you ask me, he was scared of something." He took a drink from the glass.

"Hey, cutie, if you let me buy you a drink, I'd love to tell you more." He grinned, but his breath was too rancid for Sakura to bare any longer. But, it was her duty to find out more. "Sure." He poured a glass of beer, and gave it to her.

Sakura too a small sip, she didn't care for beer very much, but… for information…

"So what else do you know?"

"Well, Cobiki said that Revu gave him the bar, and has the papers to prove it. And…There's been strange guys coming in, and now he even has security for Kami's sake! Like someone's gonna rob him of drinks. Bah. And-." He began, but after his tenth round of beer, passed out on the table.

Sakura sighed, but at least today wasn't a complete failure, she mused. Sakura got up out of the chair, and walked back over to Sasuke, who was currently waiting on a group of guys, and whispered in his ear, "I need to talk to you, important."

"Oh, oh! Lesbians! Give us a show!" One of the drunk guys clapped his hands as both Sakura and Sasuke's faces went beat red.

Sakura checked her watch, an hour to go. Good thing the bar closes early, thought Sakura, or else she might pass out from all the foul smelling fumes the drunkards are making.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So what was so important?" Sasuke asked as they sat in their hotel room.

"I found information."

Sasuke looked serious, "What did you find out?"

"Well, a friend from the owner's said that Cobiki, wasn't originally the owner, and that Revu Stucha, the previous one, sold the bar to Cobiki. And the man who told me this, also said that Revu was scared."

"Is this man reliable?"

"I think so. But as of yet, we hadn't had any progress with gathering data on Kotaki. But I have to report this to Hokage none the less."

Sasuke sighed, "Well, report in the morning."

"Fine, and are you okay Sasuke?" Sakura asked, noticing that he was unusually pale.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone!"

Sakura winced, and laid done on the bed, and turned off the lights in the process. "Fine Miss Grump Butt."

Within minutes, the worn out Sakura fell a sleep again.

Sasuke walked over to the table, and picked up a bottle that he had ordered earlier. He guzzled it down as fast as he could, and fell a sleep on the floor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(AN: Hello, again! ^_^ Well, chappy two up. Thank for all the wonderful reviews, I appetite it! Hope you like this chapter, and I PROMISE the next on will be longer! Well, it's nice and…2:42 a.m. Sunday…Heehee, had to watch my late night cartoons. -grins- Well, byes!