Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Magic and Ninjas do NOT mix! ❯ An S-Class Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Magic and Ninjas Do NOT mix!
Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of the characters you are about to read in this fanfic… just to let you know…
Warnings: Nothing yet… Rating of story might go up though…
a/n : Well, after many stories being trashed, I got this idea in a dream… hope you people like it! - Now on to the story! Lets Just assume that they are all Chuunin and somewhere around 16 years of age shall we? By the way, Sasuke has been cured of the evil curse and they are all a happy group again.
It seems my Japanese was horrifying in this chapter... So I edited it... Wheee! Thank you, Seikyo, for notifying me about those errors... Gomen!
Re-Edited for MediaMiner release. Fixed small grammar/spelling errors. Added some background in some parts. Changed “LIAR” to “USO”
- Chapter 1: An S-Class Mission -
 
“Sakura-channn!” an annoying voice boomed… it was never a normal day in Konoha when Naruto was around…
“Ohayo! Sakura-chaa…” was what Naruto started to say, but was cut short when Sakura punched him from getting too close…
“URUSAI!” ( or something like that… meaning shut up!) said Sakura, her hand still balled up from rage… Inner Sakura was laughing at the pile that was Naruto lying unconscious on the ground.
Naruto, still in a daze from the punch that was perfected by Sakura over many years of training, lay on the ground with the ever so popular bump on his head… only to be stepped on by Sakura when `he' arrived.
“Sasuke-kunn! Ohayo!” was what Sakura said, in that sickening voice, whenever Sasuke was around… Sakura went over to Sasuke and handed him a cloth wrapped box… “Sasuke, obento!” was what she said next. Sasuke just looked at her for a long time, not saying anything, it was obvious she was trying to get Sasuke's love… but Sasuke has sworn off all Girls, for the one he truly loves... so to avoid giving hints, or showing affection, he said back “Arigatou” in a toneless, emotionless way….
Sakura seemed happy to this reaction, not knowing that all her efforts were futile. So there she was grinning to herself when Naruto finally got up… “Nee, Sakura-chan, When is Kakashi-sensei coming? He's late, even for his usual standards”
“URUSAI... Baka!” Was what she replied with… but still, the same thought kept on repeating in her mind too. Where was Kakashi-sensei anyways? So there they were, Team 7, waiting for their perverted Jounin teacher to arrive. Probably he was dozing off somewhere, after reading “Rabu Rabu Paradise”.
-Group Exhales-
Well I guess they will never know…
Meanwhile, in the office of the Godaime Hokage, Tsunade-baachan… ahem, Tsunade-sama was showing something glittering to Kakashi.
“Could it be?” Kakashi gasped, his hand creeping towards the glittering object, eyes obviously filled with want. He was just about to touch “it” when Tsunade suddenly snapped the box shut while Kakashi's fingers were still hovering above the object.
“Ow!” Kakashi gasped out, waving his hand around. After the pain subsided, Kakashi asked this;
“Is that what I think it is?” It was not normal for Kakashi to react this way to anything, as Kakashi is (more often than not) seen as a serious and a `never let his guard down' type of person.
“Hn… it is. Your S-Class mission this time, Kakashi, is to deliver this to…”
- Scene Break -
 
[a/n: It was at the very least a 2 hour mission briefing, and to not bore off our new readers, I have faithfully cut out the boring parts! You didn't miss anything much though... There were words like “Horrible Unimaginable Doom” and “Undeniable Utter Horror” but that's not so important... right?]
“However, for this S-Class mission, you WILL, and MUST bring along 3 Genin or at most Chuunin ninja's, preferably young… but knowledgeable” Tsunade ended. Chuunin, Young, knowledgeable? Was what Kakashi thought, and he had the perfect choices. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto, otherwise known as his very own “Team 7”.
“Ryoukai! I will alert them, and prepare for this mission!” and with that, Kakashi Vanished into thin air.
- Scene Break -
 
Meanwhile, at the bridge where team 7 was waiting for their Sensei, Naruto yawned the largest yawn… and recovering from that, said… “Kakashi is not coming, is he?” and just as he finished... Kakashi appeared with a "Bamph!"… Just as the smoke was beginning to clear he said “Yo! Sorry I'm late, I got side tracked on the way, you see... there was this cat tha…”
“USO!” Naruto and Sakura shouted together.
“Okay... Well then, lets get started!” Kakashi assumed his usual serious self and said “What I'm about to tell you is extremely important, hence you will listen to what I say, and NOT forget it! I will not repeat any of it so listen closely now…”
Team 7 gulps... and Kakashi continues... “This is an S-Class mission, and as such, it has to be carried out with extreme caution. The success of this mission will grant you an automatic class upgrade. Which simply means you will ALL become Jounin without sitting for the Jounin Placement Exams” Kakashi said, in that creepy tone.
“Automatically becoming Jounin? YATTA!” Naruto thought loudly in his head… this was one step closer to achieving his ULTIMATE goal in life, that is, to become Hokage. “Ano sa... When will we depart for this mission Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto said with glee, not realizing the horrors that would ensue with the participation of this mission.
“We will depart In a week. So I trust you all will ready then?” Team 7 nods, and just as his Team turned to leave, Kakashi called out to Naruto... “Naruto, I trust that you will not fill your bag with instant Ramen, okay?”
This Chapter ends with a disgruntled looking Naruto, and the other Team 7 Members laughing into the sunset.
 
a/n: Well, this is a story that I, Hopefully, will continue, A PREVIEW of the next chapter!
Chapter 2: Preparations!
Sasuke looked around his room, and sighed… this could very well be the last time he will ever be in this very same room… and even after a whole week has passed, he has not confessed his love to his chosen one. Laid out in front of him are various clothes, accessories, kunais, smoke bombs, shurinkens, and a single photo of his loved one…
This was enough, the Uchiha heir said to himself… for the mission…
Meanwhile, in a totally distant part of Konoha, away from the Uchiha Settlement, Naruto was loudly packing the needed things for the mission… this included a whole bag JUST for instant ramen… all of them Miso flavored, being Naruto's favourite… when he suddenly sneezed…
- There is an old Japanese saying, you sneeze whenever someone thinks of you… I wonder who was it that was thinking of Naruto? -
Naruto Rubbed his nose, not even thinking that someone far far away was thinking of him.
Meanwhile, Kakashi and Iruka were…
a/n: okay, just letting you know, just because there are many M-rated KakaIru fanfics out there, it does not mean I'm going to write one too… I might though :P