Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Magic and Ninjas do NOT mix! ❯ Preparations! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Magic and Ninjas Do NOT mix!
Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of the characters you are about to read in this fanfic… just to let you know…
Warnings: Contains Mildly Sexual Situations... Which may include Tree-Humping, Nosebleeds and Suggestive Licking! Have Fun! =3
 
A/N: Well, this chapter has been re-edited for use on MediaMiner! Hope you like~
 
Chapter 2: Preparations!
Sasuke looked around his room, and sighed… this could very well be the last time he will ever be in this very same room… and even after a whole week has passed, he has not confessed his love to his chosen one. How he wished he would just have the courage to just blurt out "Daisuki! Hontou ni Daisuki!" to his love... Well actually he did, it was just that Sasuke was afraid of the response he would recieve... would it be bad? He certainly doesnt want it to be... So in the end, Sasuke puts off asking for another time...
-Sasuke Sighs-
Well, another week another failure.
Laid out in front of him were various clothes, accessories, kunais, smoke bombs, bomb tags, shurinkens, and a single photo of his loved one…for those really sad or "horny" moments... Sasuke chuckled at the idea of actually jerking off to a photo... but it faded, once he realised that it could fairly well be a one-sided love.
That is enough, the Uchiha heir scolded himself… STOP thinking about all these negative things!… With an inhale he calmly composed himself...
He then stretched regally, almost like a cat, and exhaled a deep breath. He was finally done packing... and was set for the mission tomorrow.
Since he had nothing else better to do, he then proceeded to go check out the Onsen festival, a festival that occurs every summer to promote the vast number of Hot Springs in the Fire Country. He never really liked loud places, nor was he sociable... so he hated those kinds of things... but with nothing else better to do, that was his only choice. It's either that or lying on bed thinking up ecchi things he and his lover can do once they were together... the latter would usually end up in a giant sticky mess and thus, massive laundry problems... so he chose the former, a visit to go see the Onsen festival.
- Scene Break! -
 
Meanwhile, in a totally distant part of Konoha, far far away from the Uchiha Settlement, Naruto was loudly packing the needed things for the mission… this included a whole bag reserved JUST for instant ramen… all of them Miso flavored, being Naruto's favourite… when he suddenly sneezed…
- There is an old Japanese saying, you sneeze whenever someone thinks of you… I wonder who was it that was thinking of Naruto? -
Naruto Rubbed his nose, not even thinking that someone far far away was thinking of him... In fact he didnt even care, because the odds of it being a good thing was nearly zero. People simply LOVE talking bad about the Kyuubi sealed within him... So after rubbing his nose, he went back to packing...
“Yosha!” Naruto exclaimed loudly, with his right fist balled up in the air, he was finally finished with packing! A feat for the blonde haired ninja! Usually he would pack on the day of departure... but not this time, he would be prepared!
After jumping around energetically and doing some chakra training... it was already 6 pm.
6pm! Chakra training sure can make you lose track of time... His stomach growled... Naruto then rubbed his tummy.
“Hmm... I better go get Ramen before the shop closes,” his mouth already salivating from the thought of a bowl of Icharaku's piping hot bowl of Miso Ramen, with sliced Pork... and Naruto of course!
With that he went to the window and jumped out onto the ledge and then down onto the road... he breathed in the cool crisp night air and started to sprint, ninja speed, to his favourite ramen shop... but that proved to be a little hard for Naruto, because Konoha's Main Street was jam-packed with people.
“Kuso!” Naruto cursed under his breath... “Why must they hold the Onsen festival NOW?”
Naruto would have decided to take a shortcut and jump rooftop to rooftop, but in the maddening crowds he met up with some of his friends plus, there were food stalls lined up along Main Street. Amongst his friends that he met, was a very shy and timid Hinata, wearing a cream white coloured yukata with a red obi. Adorned on her hed was a butterfly clip the size of a giant moth, it was white with blue accents. Noticing Hinata, Naruto went up to her...
Hinata didnt exactly notice Naruto in front of her, so she bumped into him... Upon realising who she bumped into, “Konbanwa! Naruto-kun...” Hinata muttered... Gazing at her feet, suddenly realizing that her right foot sandal strap seemed very interesting. Occasionally she would steal glances at Naruto, who was wearing a tight black Standard Issue Tee and close fitting Denim jeans... Hinata really liked Naruto without his Loud orange clothes... in a way it made him look sexy. No matter what he was doing...
“Konbanwa!” He replied, grinning. Since he was hungry, his arms were laden full with Tako balls, Onigiri, Yakisoba and even Onkonomiyaki (sp? - The Japanese Version of the Pizza)... Naruto was sampling EVERY singe food stall on Main Street... but is still of the belief that NOTHING beats Ramen.
So after a brief chat with Hinata... (brief because Hinata suddenly fainted with a nosebleed when Naruto licked off some teriyaki sauce from his own fingers... Naruto did it in that slow, teasing motion without even realizing it...) ...he went back on his way to Icharaku.
Finally as the crowd began to thin, Naruto was able to walk at a faster pace... Ever hoping that Icharaku would still be open... But as luck would have it, it was closed... a sign was pasted on the entrance saying:
“Off to enjoy the Onsen Festival - Gomen - Teuchi and Ayame” It had a small drawing of Naruto in his orange jacket (or at least something that looks like him) eating a bowl of ramen...
Just as he was about a curse out loud he noticed a small post script underneath the drawing... It read - “P.S... Naruto-kun, I knew that you would come here tonight, but I'm EXTREMELY sorry for this! I'll make it up to you, I PROMISE! - Ayame”
So with that small but sentimental note in mind, he simply shrugged it off... and walked back home to his well stocked cupboards of instant ramen... as he turned the corner leading to Main Street, he collided with something... or better yet someONE.
It was Sasuke.
Their faces now beet red, they hurried off ignoring what happened... apparently, they “bumped” into each other's faces, again. (Which means there WAS a brushing of the Naruto's lips with Sasuke's cheeks involved!) Sure it happened before, by accident, but it seems up till recently a lot of these "accidents" keep on occuring. Naruto may have ignored it completely, but as soon as Sasuke sensed the weakening of Naruto's Chakra Trail, he screamed like an overly ecstatic fangirl finding out a new Oneshot of SasuNaru has just been published...
Sasuke was now giggling to himself as he walked aimlessly around Konoha. With his head ever clouded with Ecchi thoughts, he did not realize that a certain someone saw the entire thing. That certain someone's eyes glinted with malice and then grinned from ear to ear... with that, the certain someone disappeared.
- Scene Break! -
 
Kakashi was lazily sitting in an open air hot-spring... lazily sighing, lazily whistling a small tune...
He was not wearing a mask, since this hot-spring was a secluded area far away from the public's prying eyes... this hot-spring wasn't known or famous... it was just a simple hot-spring, with very few people visiting now and then...
Kakashi liked it here... on good nights, you can hear a symphony of crickets playing in the background... and if you are really nice and don't splash water around or mess up the place, the caretaker, Nomura, would usually treat Kakashi to tea. On rare occasions, she would also treat him to Dango, home made Dango, the BEST Dango Kakashi EVER tasted... but that has only happened once so far...
-Sigh-
“Peace and Quiet...” Kakashi sighed, sinking into the pool of warm water...
“Nee, obaachan! I'll be dipping in the Onsen now!” Kakashi faintly heard someone say from the changing rooms. At first he didn't care, since this was ever so GOOD... it releases the tension from the musc...
“OH MY GOD! Someone's coming!” Kakashi practically shouted... he then proceeded to stand up to look for his mask... it was nowhere to be seen... he was now frantically finding for something to hide his face... he didn't want ANYONE to see him... well, at least not in this way...
The Tatami door was beginning to slide open... Kakashi was now even more frantic than before, he was now trying to immerse himself in the water to avoid being seen... No use, of all the Ninjitsu and Ninpou he learned and copied, he cannot recall any allowing the user to breathe underwater AND not be seen for long periods of time... so he did the next best thing, Kakashi jumped onto a tree branch overshadowing the Onsen.
The Tatami door was fully open now, and the person he heard entered the open bath area... Kakashi couldn't see who it was since the light from the changing room was shadowing all his features... The person just stood there, looking at the state of the Onsen...
“Baa-chan! Was there someone here before me?” He asked the caretaker. “There was someone! He should still be there!” She replied. The person then tried to find the one who caused this giant mess... it was as though someone used a high level Suiton Jutsu... there was water splashed EVERWHERE! He then sighed... “...well now its my mess to clean” he said slightly annoyed...
So out of the utility closet he dragged a mop and a pail, and then started to mop up and dry up the place. Doing so with only a small towel tied around his waist. Kakashi in the trees was currently trying to figure out that voice... He had heard it somewhere before... it was on the tip of his tongue... the person who entered now began to collect the leaves that dropped into the Onsen, He began by entering the onsen right foot first... then shivered at the sudden warmth that he felt on his skin.
Kakashi was now trying not to stare at this newcomer... but it was hard to do so... the sweat from the work done was glinting on his skin as though daring Kakashi to lick it...lick ALL of it.
Speaking of hard things, Kakashi's member was also beginning to *ahem* harden. Kakashi cursed “Yaoi Rabu Paradaisu”, the LATEST installment of the Paradaisu Series by the great Jiraiya, who he claims was based on a REAL LIFE situation!
Dammit! Kakashi cursed... trying with all his mental strength to keep that thing down. Oh, how he tried... but it was all futile... Kakashi's thoughts trailed to the contents of the book... this scenario is just like that scene where Kazuke was spying on Kimimaru in “Chapter 12: A Hot-Spring Fling” Kakashi grinned at the thought... This wasnt helping one bit, it did however manage to (if possible) make Kakashi even harder...His thoughts now went to the best part of the chapter, or so in his opinion, being a pervert and all... if all goes well, Kazuke, the person spying would...
But Kakashi never did get to finish... because a senbon needle went zipping past him... narrowly missing his privates.
Kakashi then lost balance and fell, from the tree branch that he was molesting due to the thoughts... into the warm water below. “Who goes there? Show yourself” the person commanded, senbon needles at the ready to strike... Kakashi would just have to face the music... he was caught “Horny in Action” so what Kakashi did was stand up, and as he was about to focus on who the person was... Kakashi gasped.
That person was Iruka...
 
...
...
 
Shit!
 
...
 
“Ah... Iruka-sensei, Konbanwa!” Kakashi tried to change the subject... after totally focusing and making sure that it WAS Iruka, Kakashi noticed that Iruka's face was pink and Iruka wasn't staring at his face... but a little bit downwards... It was then that Kakashi realized that he was NOT wearing anything... and was currently sporting an erection...
SHIT!
- Scene Break! -
 
It was a hectic day for everyone in Team 7... But it seems that Sakura has been left out... in fact, Sakura has not been seen much for the past week... It cannot be denied that Sakura was definitely acting strange on the day after the mission briefing, but what could that have meant?
Well... no use asking now, right?
So with Team 7 safely back at home (not all though) they begin to wonder what their mission will be like... After all it IS an S-Class mission. What could make it so dangerous? Why will it grant them a FULL class upgrade upon its success?
What could Sakura be up to? Why must Icharaku close early! Were also questions asked by a member of Team 7... Most likely his questions will be ignored...
The Clock by Naruto's bedside showed 1am, the Team would have to assemble at 5am sharp tomorrow... So... early... -yawn- G'Night...now, with that being said, Naruto dozed off into a world of Ramen... where he would not have to pay a single ryou to eat as much as he liked... It was heaven in Naruto's Eyes...
Also... with that another day ends in Konoha...
 
PREVIEW - 次回ã®ãƒ•ã& #8218;¢ãƒ³ãƒ•ã‚£ã& #8218;¯
Chapter 3: The Night Before
“Gyahhhh!”
Kakashi awoke with a cold sweat... that was the 23rd time he woke up from his peaceful slumber. This never happened before... He felt restless, and queasy... “Oh my god...” Kakashi said, with a lurch in his stomach...
He ran to the toilet... and emptied whatever that was left in his stomach into the toilet bowl...
After doing so... he went to his bed and sat on it, facing his window...
He looked out to the night sky... he didn't know why, but whenever he saw the moon, he felt calm and at peace with himself...
But there was no moon... it was blocked by some evil (to Kakashi) clouds...
Since his source of tranquillity was gone, Kakashi tried the next best thing. Inhale, Count to ten and releasing the pent up energy via exhaling deeply.
Inhale... Exhale... Inhale...
Then Kakashi remembered what happened the night before... Every single event that led to his uneasiness...
 
TO BE CONTINUED!