Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Feelings ❯ Chpater 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Will you hurry up?" Niro growled. He was a fairly tall man at six feet, with short, spiky dark blue hair and grass green eyes. He wore a navy blue muscle shirt, with a high collar that covers his mouth, and baggy dark gray shorts, which reached just past his knees. Dark gray arm warmers with navy blue trim adorned his arms from his wrists to his elbows; his slashed Hidden Rain forehead protector rested slightly crooked on his head so that it covered his right eye. He stood in the doorway of his partner's room, his hands on his hips and a scowl on his face. "We don't have all day, Uzumaki."

Uzumaki Naruto huffed, "How many times do I have to tell you, Niro? When I'm in this form, my name is Himiko Gen." True to the alias, Naruto was in the form of a girl. Standing at five foot nine, she had short, wavy, shoulder length red-brown hair with sun-kissed blonde roots and teal eyes. She wore a pair of baggy black cargo pants, which rode dangerously low on her slim hips, and a red tank top beneath a black fishnet, long sleeved shirt; her Hidden Leaf forehead protector rested loosely at the base of her neck. If the genjutsu she was using to hide her whisker marks (as well as the seal on her stomach) wasn't enough, she pulled a black mask up over the lower half of her face so that only her eyes showed. "All right, I think I'm ready."

"Good, say goodbye to the brats and I'll meet you outside." Niro mumbled as he pulled on his Akatsuki cloak and left.

Naruto, or Gen, rushed out of her room and knocked on the door beside hers before stepping inside the room. On the bed sat a woman who originally stands at five foot four, with shoulder length light pink hair; her left eye was green, while her right is blue. She wore a tan/brown long sleeved shirt and brown, form fitting pants, her slashed Hidden Sound headband sat sideways on her head. She smiled at the teal-eyed woman as greeting.

Beside her sat three seven year-olds. Closest to her was a boy with short, spiky blonde hair and dark obsidian eyes. He wore a red t-shirt with a black spiral on the stomach, and black cargo shorts which reached past his knees. Beside the blonde, a little to his left, sat his brother; he had jet-black hair, strait in some parts and spiky in others, and bright, sky-blue eyes. His skin was deathly pale in comparison to his dark clothes, a navy blue t-shirt and black cargo pants. Between the two boys sat a girl, their sister; she had long, slightly wavy black hair with blonde highlights, which reached to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a deep, dark blue; they were a mix between her brothers' eyes. She wore a light green shirt, which was hidden under her black jacket with brown trim, and a pair of dark green pants, not skintight, but not loose like her brothers' either.

The three triplets looked up as the woman entered. The blonde boy smiled brightly, the girl smiled weakly, and the black haired boy glared slightly.

"You look ridiculous, Dad." The black haired boy mumbled.

Gen sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I know, but it's for safety reasons, Daisuke."

Daisuke was the oldest, first born, the blonde boy was second, his name was Ginji, and the youngest was Rin, the little girl, these were Naruto's children. At the young age of fourteen, Uzumaki Naruto got pregnant, as a boy too. He later found out it was due to the Kyuubi, something about her changing the anatomy on his body. A few weeks after finding out, he ran away from Konoha and collapsed in the woods, where Uchiha Itachi and his partner Hoshigaki Kisame found him. After having the triplets, he joined the Akatsuki; to hide from the residents of Konoha and other people, he created Himiko Gen.

Gen walked over to the three and kissed each of them on the cheek after pulling down her mask.

Ginji frowned. "Another mission?"

Gen pulled her mask back into its rightful place. "Sorry Ginji. You three behave, understand?"

The triplets nodded.

"Don't give your Uncle Itachi a hard time, all right? That's my job." She grinned, hugged each of them, and left. "Be good." She called over her shoulder as she slipped on her Akatsuki cloak.

She stepped outside and nearly walked right into her partner and Uchiha Itachi. "Itachi?" She quirked an eyebrow in curiosity; Itachi and her partner Niro were known for not getting along.

"Give me your cloak and your headband, you're going on an undercover mission." Itachi told her.

Seeing that Niro had already done so, she did as she was told. Itachi then handed each of them a Hidden Grass forehead protector; after each of them had put on the new headbands they looked at Itachi expectantly.

"You're going under cover in Hidden Leaf." He told them. Without waiting for reactions he continued, "You are to gather information on Konoha's defenses, this mission will most likely take a month or two to accomplish. If you need any more time than that, let us know."

Gen bowed politely. "Understood, please take care of the triplets while I'm gone."

Itachi nodded.

"Let's get going." Niro huffed as he turned away from them, wanting to get away from his enemy.

"Here are your papers." Itachi handed passports and other travel papers to Gen. She hugged him goodbye, kissing his cheek through her mask before running to catch up with her partner.