Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Cat Talks ❯ Named You ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haha… this chapter is really short, but I wanted it up and out of the way.
 
My Cat Talks &
Named You
 
The sun was finishing it's day by the time Sasuke and his new companion made it home. The cat was still purring and letting out the occasional meow just to keep the black-haired boy entertained. A soft smile was on the teens face and for some reason who couldn't stop it from showing, he always had a small weakness for animals, ever since he was a little boy he would enjoy sitting in front of his mother's birds just to listen to them sing.
 
Reaching the front door, he shifted the cat into one hand -snickering at the cat's rumbling yowl of a protest- and withdrew his house key, unlocked the door and stepped inside replacing his sandals for house slippers. He set the cat on the floor and watched with a foreign delight as the cat took in its new surroundings.
 
Sasuke walked past the cat and up his staircase. He blinked when he saw a blur of orange, blonde, white, brown and black fly past him and looked up to see the cat sitting atop the stair case looking at him as if to say `sometime today?' Sasuke ignored the strange sensation in his stomach, reminding him of dread and continued up the stairs, making his way to his room - kitty right behind him.
 
Opening his door he allowed the cat to pad in before him and shut the door quietly behind him. The blur of color jumped onto his bed and snuggled under covers that were bunched up into the middle, only his small head showing. Deep green eyes stared at him as if it had all the answers and it somehow unnerved him.
 
He sat down on the bed himself for a moment, just to scratch at the exposed head, “I guess I should give you a name huh…” Sasuke said, not really paying attention. He went into deep thought on the cat's name all the while getting ready for bed. He found it a little embarrassing, because he couldn't really think of anything. Taking a desperate dive he finally announced, “I got it. Your name will be cat.” He started walking to his bathroom when a soft-
 
“…Cat? Original.”
 
Sasuke turned around and stared at the cat with wide eyes. This was the second time this has happened, and yet no one was around. Sasuke stared at the cat suspiciously, and the cat just gave him a smug kitty-smile. Were there ninja cats like there were ninja dogs? Sasuke turned around and closed the door behind him.
 
But even so, talking animal partners are rare. And they'd never leave their masters…
 
-
 
When he came back into the bedroom he saw Cat had left his original nest and was now pawing underneath his bed. Sasuke stood there for a moment with a confused look on his face. He walked over to the bed and pulled out a box Cat was trying to open. A soft shade of pink lit up his face as he pulled off the lid.
 
Cat leaned his face in to see what was inside and did a kitty-smirk. There had to be over a hundred photos in that box along with certain nick-knacks. He gave a curious `meow' and Sasuke answered, “That's… Naruto…” Green eyes blinked and climbed into the teen's lap to get a better look.
 
The entire photo's seemed to be of this Naruto, not one picture was without the boy. Cat liked how he looked. He had pretty blue eyes that reminded him of his former mistress' sapphire rings and his hair looked like sun beams; he had these cute little whisker marks and sharp looking teeth. Cat almost mistaken him for a neko-jin but taking in the appearance of the small boy's clothes he knew that it couldn't be true.
 
Neko-jins refused the color orange.
 
Cat let out a satisfied purr and Sasuke smirked, “Like him huh?” Cat nodded without thinking.
 
Sasuke got up and scratched his ears, “I do too.”
 
As his human got changed into white pajamas Cat looked over more of the pictures, they were taken at all hours of the day but Cat realized there were certain times that were missing Guess he didn't have the balls to peak Cat thought to himself, he lazily took note of the chopsticks, ramen packets and a glass button that looked like it came from a stuffed animal.
 
“This boy, is obsessed…” Cat whispered softly.
 
Finding nothing else of interest he went to turn away and return to the comfy bed, but something white caught his eye. Underneath the human's bed was yet another box, but this one seemed bigger than the first. Interest caught, Cat began hooking his paw around the corner of the box, bring it closer to him so he could see.
 
Sasuke, hearing the sounds of shuffling again, turned to see what Cat was getting into. Seeing the cat, once again pawing under his bed made him stop and stare; he already pulled out the box of Naruto's pictures what else was- that was when he remembered everything else that was under that bed, “No Cat! Shield your eyes!” He screamed diving and throwing the cat to the other side of the room-
 
“RRRAAARREE” Cat shrieked.
 
Sasuke started mumbling apologies as he dug out everything from the bed, ready to put it in another safe place; but Cat's curiosity had been reached and with his feline grace he pounced on the other box crushing it open with his weight.
 
“No!!” Sasuke yelled beat red.
 
If cats could blush or widen their eyes to impossible sizes- Cat would be pretty comical looking right now.
 
Inside the box Cat found a good collection of magazines and movies all gay porn, with what appeared to be bondage and `sexual fantasies come true'. There were dildos, cock rings, lube and other naughty toys. But what caught his attention the most?
 
There were more pictures of Naruto.
 
Naruto undressing, Naruto in the shower, Naruto panting, Naruto sleeping naked, Naruto bathing, Naruto with wet clothes on…
 
Completely not caring a highly amused cat snickered, “Sasuke's such a naughty boy!”
 
Sasuke's head whipped up at a speed that would make chiropractors wince. Wide black eyes stared in a frozen look of stupid horror, and his mouth was continuously opening and closing as if unable to gather enough oxygen. Then the unthinkable happened.
 
“What, you never seen a talking cat before?”
 
“…”
 
“Speak boy!”
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
Yeah, completely out of character, I know, and I hope you'll all forgive me, Sasuke will seem more and more (will hopefully not) OOC throughout this story, most OOC will be around Cat and when he's by himself, I'm sorry I just could never accept the idea of Sasuke being a broody ass 24/7…
 
Leave a review and tell me what you thought!