Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My dead brother's arms ❯ My dead brother's arms ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sasuke lay still under the thick blanket the hospital had provided him with, not that it kept him warm, he still shivered despite the temperature of the small room. Only one thing could keep him warm now, and only he knew what it was. Only he knew who it was.
 
He sighed and rolled over onto his front, sliding his hands under the pillow there and laying his head down on top of them. Tears prickled at the corners of his eyes but he blinked them away furiously. He wasn't going to cry, He wouldn't have wanted him to cry, He wanted him to be strong, crying was a sign of weakness. Yet, as much as he tried he couldn't stem the flow of salty liquid now streaming down his cheeks. He was dead now, not here to tell him not to cry, not here to hold him when he did cry. Sasuke hiccuped and buried his head in the pillow once more, silently cryingh his heart out.
 
Sleep the nurse had said to him as she lay him down, sleep and it will all look better in the morning. He tried to sleep, he really did, but it was useless. He couldn't sleep without His arms around him, holding him close to the warm body. Only once before had He left, but this time it was much more painful for the young man. This time, he knew He wasn't comeing back, knew he would never be awakened by a soft kiss, knew He would never hold him close after a nightmare.
He sniffed and picked up a kunai from his discarded trouser pocket. Holding it above his heart, the last words he spoke as he drove it home were,
 
"I love you, aniki"