Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: You have to guess who wrote this letter.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.


We try for years to keep our desires hidden. Our true selves out of view from the hateful world around us. One little thing makes you different and the world hates you.

You may ask why I started a letter in this manner. Well, I’ll tell you. It is the story of my life. I hide my true feelings for you because I know I’m not good enough for you. My true self is nothing but old scars and new wounds: figurative and literal. Yet I keep the hope that maybe we would work out, but I know they’re foolish dreams. Dreams a shinobi can’t afford.

To be a shinobi was my dream, it still is. But I can’t get anywhere in this hell hole of a village. The cause of all my wounds but one.

Now this isn’t a letter to blame, but the only wound they didn’t cause was the one to my heart. There is a gaping hole there from every time you turned me down. I know I should have stopped. To let the wound heal. I didn’t I was, am, a fool in love, but I know I can never have you. I just wish I could.

I don’t even know what made me to write this letter. Maybe it’s my way of saying Goodbye. There I said it. Goodbye, my sweet. Know I love you. Know I don’t want to be in the way of your happiness. Know I’m sorry for not bringing him back sooner. Know I’m sorry for making our team smaller yet again.