Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Naruto Work of Fanfiction ❯ Now what?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, my friend owns her character and I own mine.
 
“Blah” = Talking.
`Blah' = Thinking.
$$ = Separation/Start/End etc.
$$$ = Go to someone else.
 
$ Story Start $
 
Jigoku hopped from roof to roof, listening intently to the conversation over her earpiece, wincing when Aoi cursed then stopped, a smacking sound taking over for her. `She'll be ok; she's resilient.'
Suddenly, a high-pitched scream was heard, loud enough that Jigoku didn't need the earpiece to hear it. `Uh oh . . . Please be ok! I'm coming!' She jumped across a roof and almost did a double take as she felt a lot of strong chakra levels coming from it. Instead, she went back and crouched on the roof, feeling for the chakra again.
`This has to be it'. Jigoku carefully peered through one of the windows no one was in the room, in fact, judging by the chakra, no one was even on this floor. Good. That would make this all the easier. She lifted the window, raising her eyebrow at the fact that it was unlocked. `It could be a trap'. Silently slipping inside, Jigoku snuck over to the filing cabinets.
Opening one, she grinned evilly when the sight of all this information came into view. `I'm going to have fun with this.' She then started to go through the files as quietly as she could, looking for anything that she could use. `Poor security.'
 
$$$
 
“What is your connection to Zabuza?” A loud voice boomed, glaring at the stubborn girl strapped to the table.
“I'm not telling you!! Get that through your thick skull!!” She yelled back before electricity zapped through her veins. She could only shudder and chuckle when it was over, “Oh please, you must think I'm a weakling.”
Ibiki narrowed his eyes down at Aoi. Fine, if this was the way she's going to be; then he'd be worse. “WHAT is your CONNECTION to ZABUZA?!” He enunciated, thoroughly ticked off now.
Aoi just closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, having the audacity to doze.
Did I say ticked off? I meant, positively seething.
Ibiki raised his hand, holding two kunai and plunged them into Aoi's arm, shattering her elbow.
Grunting and wincing, Aoi glared at Ibiki, “My past is mine alone and no one else's, if I wish to NOT share it with anyone, then I WON'T! You Neanderthal!”
Next went her kneecap, issuing a scream that could rip the heavens apart.
A coughing fit soon started, and, as we all know that lying back is bad for a cough, the position she was in only made it worse.
He smirked, “What's wrong? Need a glass of water?” Ibiki held one up to her face.
Aoi slammed her head forward with enough force to throw the glass from his hand and have it shatter on the opposite wall, “Never, you huge piece of freakin' cow dung!”
A fist smashed into her face, most likely breaking her cheekbone.
 
$$$
 
“This is it!” Jigoku whispered, looking through a file, “Don't worry Aoi, I'll get you out, now that I have this Hatake Kakashi's file.” She was about to leave when something caught her eye. It was another file, lying haphazardly on the desk.
“Hmm?” She picked it up and started to read through it, “Hyuuga Neji. That name sounds familiar.” Jigoku gasped as she realized why it sounded familiar, “Dear god. Hyuuga . . . My family; we were the ones who examined the body, looking for the secrets to the Byakugen.”
“Really now, how interesting.”
Jigoku turned and saw a guy leaning against the doorframe; arms crossed. She wouldn't have known who it was if it weren't for the white eyes, “You must be-”
“Hyuuga Neji.” He pushed off the frame and walked in slightly, “Who are you and what are you doing here?”
“That's none of your business!” Jigoku turned and jumped out the window only to be surrounded by ninja, “Uh oh.”
Neji jumped out behind her, “Now be a good little girl and hand that file back over.”
Jigoku couldn't help the smirk that ran across her lips before she melted into nothingness.
The ninja looked around, wondering what had happened to her.
Neji, of course, was smarter then them, `Genjutsu, but . . . When?' He then looked back up at the window to see a flash jump out and head in the opposite direction. `Smart girl.' He thought before giving chase.
 
`Must run faster!' Jigoku thought, panting slightly from how hard she was pushing herself. `Lets see, I think I take a left . . .' Just as she was about to go left, a fist connected with her back, sending her flying a few yards ahead.
Neji stood in the exact same spot Jigoku had been, arms crossed, and eyes narrowed.
Jigoku looked over at him and mental cursed. His Byakugen was on. `This is going to be tough.' She thought before jumping onto her feet and back flipping away.
“Give back those files and I might go easy on you.” Neji said, leaning more on his right foot.
“Never!” Jigoku took out a senbon and twirled it before throwing the senbon at him.
Neji could only shake his head and uncross his arms, jumping over the senbon and landing in front of Jigoku, who then swung her fist at him, which he caught.
“This is how you fight? You're pathetic!”
“We'll see who's pathetic.” Jigoku then twisted her hand while sliding behind Neji, effectively grabbing his wrist and holding his arm behind him.
Dropping to the ground, Neji broke free from her grasp and kicked out at her legs.
Jigoku jumped into air, his foot missing her legs, and did a genjutsu.
 
Suddenly, hundreds of Jigoku's surrounded him, each holding a senbon in-between their fingers.
Neji didn't even have enough time to react as each and every senbon was shot through his body, blood spurting everywhere at the impact of them. Tissue and muscle were shredded, organs speared, clothes ripped.
He fell to his knees, Neji's body a giant pincushion.
Jigoku chuckled evilly; walking toward Neji while the rest of her stepped back to give them room.
She kneeled down in front of him, grabbing Neji's chin roughly and looking him square in the eye, “Thought you could beat me, didn't you? Want to cry now?”
Neji only shook his head and narrowed his one good eye at her, the other one having a senbon protruding from it. Lifting his hand quickly, Neji ripped out one of the senbon and slashed Jigoku across the face with it before slamming the senbon into her heart.
Jigoku fell backwards, hands going to her face as blood oozed out of the wounds. Before she could shoot out any type of curse words that had floated into her mind, her heart gave out and she took her last breath.
Neji watched Jigoku die before letting himself go as well, his job done.
 
Jigoku broke the genjustu and gasped, eyes wide, the image of what had just happened repeating over and over again like a bad movie.
Neji got up and, with a very slow gate, walked closer and closer, watching her every move with his Byakugan. Once he was in reach of Jigoku, who stood defensively, Neji brought his fist up, ready to strike her across the face.
Jigoku pulled her own arm up and blocked him, then pushed her knee against his when he went to kick her. Soon, the two were dueling it out. A powerful battle; or a graceful dance, which ever pleases your fancy. They moved fluidly across the earth, almost as if they were gliding; like two ghosts of the past, they moved. Sweat beading over their faces, breath coming out in short gasps, fists struck out, legs collided, and jutsu's were tossed about.
Now, you're probably thinking, `why hasn't anyone noticed them yet?'
To answer truthfully, a lot of people have noticed them. But when two titans clash like they are, you tend to stay away.
But, don't feel bad for these people; it's only nature.
Neji threw his arms to the right, brought them forward, spinning and sweeping the ground with his hands as his feet upturned and kicked out at Jigoku.
Jigoku was hit in the torso, pushing her back. Using it to her advantage, Jigoku dropped backwards onto her hands and lifted her feet, catching Neji under the arms and launching him forwards.
Spinning in the air, Neji managed to land in a squat on the ground right before he face planted the tree that, right now, is behind him. He wiped the perspiration from his face while standing, a stare off happening between him and Jigoku.
A smirk was granted to Neji before Jigoku took out her senbon, and disappeared.
Slowly scanning the area, Neji noticed a quick movement of chakra to his left, which moved to the right, then stopped in front of him.
He raised an eyebrow at this and took out a kunai, `Why would she just go back to where she was? That seems foolish.'
He was about to strike out when the chakra-body disappeared and a stinging sensation, which was more like hot, searing pain, ran through his side.
Neji's eyes widened and he jumped away, another senbon whizzing past. Looking at his side, a senbon glistened in the failing sunlight, blood dripping off the end to splatter on the ground, staining the crisp, green, grass red.
“Not fast enough, Neji-chan.” A voice taunted, laughing into the wind.
“And neither are you!” Neji answered harshly, slamming Jigoku into a tree, holding her off the ground a few inches by her wrists.
This time, it was Jigoku's turn to widen her eyes, staring into the face of a very mad Hyuuga.
Neji continued to glare as he moved forward, pushing against her, smashing his body to hers, not just pinning Jigoku to the tree, but also effectively pushing the end of the senbon into her side as well.
Wincing slightly, Jigoku stared up into Neji's eyes, which glittered with anger.
`Why does he hate me so much?' Was Jigoku's thought as fear suddenly welled up inside of her from the sensations that pulsated from Neji.
`She will pay!!' Snarling, Neji spun to his right, slamming his elbow into Jigoku's side, the senbon tearing through her skin and leaving a jagged hole in her side.
Sliding down the trunk of a tree, Jigoku wiped the blood from her lips and stood up. Neji disappeared from her sight, which in turn had Jigoku jumping up into the trees, a fist slamming into the ground right where she had been a moment before.
Hopping from the branch, Jigoku landed behind Neji and hit his lower back with her index and middle fingers, knocking the breath from his body with the hard jab.
Neji stumbled forward, placing one arm around his abdomen, the other swinging out behind him in an attempt to hit her, but Jigoku just back-flipped out of his reach, smirking. Jigoku leaned on her right leg and crossed her arms, that haughty face of hers shining in all its glory at Neji, full of confidence, “How's it feel to know that the great Hyuuga got put out by one little pressure point?”
Once his breathing returned to normal, Neji answered: “Not bad, actually. Pressure points can be a double-edged sword, after all. You may have made me lose my breath, but I feel even better then I did before.”
Jigoku only shook her head, “You won't be feeling good for long!” She then bum-rushed him, hand tightening into a fist.
Neji cart-wheeled out of the way, side-flipping the second time his hands hit the dirt and landing in a crouch, before sweeping the ground with his leg.
Appearing in front of Neji, Jigoku's feet slipped out from under her and feel to her back, a heavy weight landing on her stomach and leaving her breathless.
“What? Aren't you happy to be able to feel what it's like to not be able to breath? The same that you gave me?” Neji asked with a mock-caring voice, sitting on Jigoku's torso.
“No.” She crooked out, trying to get air into her deprived lungs.
“Well, isn't that to bad.” He murmured, grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head while his legs kept hers from moving.
“Get off! You weigh a ton!”
“You know you like it when I think about you.”
“No I don't!”
“You know you like it when I stare at you.” Neji kept his eyes on her the whole time.
“No!!”
“You know you like it when I touch you.” Neji then ran his hands down her arms and back up again.
“Shut up!”
“You know you like it when I slide against you.” Neji moved his body up forward, then backwards.
Jigoku gasped, eyes widening, her voice disappearing while her mind blatantly took a vacation.
“And . . . You know you like it when I kiss you.” Neji leaned down, his lips mere centimeters from hers.
Breath hitching, Jigoku's eyes started to lid when she suddenly felt Neji's hands leave hers; just slightly noticed he was doing hand seals; could hardly feel the chakra bonds wrapping around her body; and barely made a note of how nice it felt to be carried in Neji's arms. “Tell me,” She whispered, “Do you do this to all your opponents?”
Neji smirked when he answered: “No, just the cute ones.”
Jigoku laughed at this.
“I know pressure points too,” This time it was Neji who whispered.
 
Jigoku felt a hand around her neck before her vision faded to a black abyss.
 
$$$
 
Ibiki had just broken another one of Aoi's ribs when she shouted the answer he had been looking for this whole time: “My Sensei!! Zabuza was my Sensei!”
“Now we're getting somewhere. What do you know about the rest of the `Seven Swordsmen of the Mist'?”
“The who's a what's?” She asked while her eyebrows furrowed.
“You know who! The `Seven Swordsmen of the Mist'!” He broke another finger, grinning in ecstasy at the scream that reverberated off the walls.
“You're mad, dude. You're plum mad!” She spit into his face, “I don't know anything about some Seven Sword dudes!”
Wiping his face off, Ibiki sighed and calmly twisted the kunai that was lodged into her side. “How about another question, hm?” Getting only the usual yell for a response, he continued, “What do you know about the attack on the old Mizukage?”
Aoi gave a bloodied grin as she laughed merrily, choking on her own blood, “Everything; `twas I who deal the fetal blow!”
Ibiki stared at her for a moment before he mumbling this new information into the intercom on his cape collar. He was about to continue with the interrogation when I voice yelled back through the intercom.
“Morino-san! The Hokage-sama needs you right away!”
“What for?”
“Hyuuga-san captured an enemy-nin and needs you to come pick her up for interrogation.”
“I'll be right there, Shizune.” After that he looked at Aoi and nodded before leaving.
`It couldn't be . . . Jigoku? But . . . She was caught?! Shoot!” Aoi thought, frightened for her friend, `As tough as she is, I know Jigoku doesn't welcome this stuff. I have to get out, to keep her from here.'
The door opened, and a newcomer walked in, the funny white and black outfit, along with the strange mask he wore didn't go unnoticed by Aoi.
“Who are you?” She asked -not actually caring in the least- while trying to think up a plan to get out.
“Just call me Tori.” He motioned to his mask; it was shaped like a birds face.
“Fine then, Tori-kun.” She purred, just realizing what she would do to get out, “Could you please get me a glass of water? My throat is so dry.”
“No.”
She narrowed her eyes, `This is going to be harder then I thought.'
 
$$$
 
Shizune opened the door for Ibiki and let him through before closing it and sitting back at her desk, finishing up with her paperwork.
 
“Ah, it's nice to see that you've made it Ibiki.” Tsunade drawled, waving her hand to the only empty chair, “Please, have a seat.”
“Thank you Hokage-sama.” He said, sitting down next to Neji.
“This is the girl who I wish for you to interrogate.”
Ibiki looked over at the unconscious Jigoku in Neji's arms and nodded, standing up with Neji so they could pass her to the other without hassle, then sat back down.
“Gain as much information as you possibly can, and I know you can, without killing her please. She may come in handy later.”
“Yes, Hokage-sama.” Ibiki stated and stood again, ready to leave.
Neji stood as well and, bowing to Tsunade, looked at Ibiki, “I should like to accompany you.”
Ibiki nodded and turned to retreat, Neji on his tail.
 
After some time, Neji spoke up, “Do not hurt her to badly.”
“Why?”
“I want a rematch with her.”
“Is that all?”
“Of course it is!”
Ibiki only smirked, not knowing what a surprise he would get once he returned to his Torture and Interrogation rooms.
 
Walking down the hall, the two shinobi stopped in front of a door, Neji opening it for Ibiki, whose arms were filled at the moment. When they entered, Ibiki laid the girl down onto the table and strapped her in before turning to Neji, “I have to finish up with another T&I victim but I'll be back so, watch her for me.” He then left, leaving Neji and Jigoku by themselves.
Neji stared down at Jigoku, remembering their spar that happened only moment ago, `It was very enthralling to say the least.' He thought, his hand brushing away the small wisps of hair that framed her face.
Suddenly, a thud was heard from above, before a tilt in the ceiling fell, a bloody mass on top of it.
“Free!” Aoi grinned, standing up the best she could on a mangled foot, a leg broken in three different places, half a shattered hip-bone, and four broken ribs. Then she saw Neji and cursed her luck, though she did mentally jump for joy when she saw Jigoku, `Maybe I can still get her out.'
Raising an eyebrow, Neji tilted his head but a mere fraction of an inch, “You wouldn't happen to be the other Torture and Interrogation victim, would you?” He asked, already knowing the answer.
“Uhh . . . Yeah.” Aoi sniffled, rubbing the blood from her bleeding nose.
“He must really hate you.” Neji smirked, taking a seat next to Jigoku and leaning his head on his hand, staring at her again.
Aoi watched this for a moment before asking a question, as well, “You're not going to go tell that guy?”
Neji shook his head, “Morino-san told me to watch her, being a higher up then I am at the moment, I must abide.”
Aoi smirked, “Of course,” Then she pinched Jigoku with her good hand, waking the girl from her deep sleep.
She opened her eyes and glared at Aoi, “Don't pinch me!” She was steaming in anger before noticing the various cuts and bruises on the standing girl. “Oh my God! What happened?” Jigoku tried to get up, but realized that she was tied, “And what happened to me? Where am I?”
“You're currently tied to the T&I table, and in the Torture and Interrogation chamber.” Neji's voice held a hit of monotone, while looking quite bored.
Aoi reached over and slowly untied one of her hands, letting Jigoku finish untying herself, having used more than the amount of energy that she normally has already; trying to stay conscious through the pain; get out of that room; even talk.
Jigoku then jumped off the table and caught Aoi when she fell forward, gathering chakra into her hands and starting the healing process, “What happened to you?”
“That dude, “Aoi mumbled, slowly falling asleep, “He did . . . painful things . . . get information . . .” Was all she could say before blacking out; from either to much pain, or the comforting feeling of chakra healing you, me may never know.
“I've got to get out of here.”
Neji got off of his chair and stood beside Jigoku, ready to leave when she was.
“You coming, too?”
He nodded in response.
“Good, carry her, I'm going to need my hands.”
Once Aoi was in Neji's arms, Jigoku did a genjutsu that showed her strapped to the table -still out of it- and Neji sitting in the chair he had been in before.
“Ok, lets go!” And they were out of the door, flying through the building, looking for an exit.
 
$$$
 
But with Ibiki: He opened the door to find the ANBU member that had come to watch his T&I victim strapped to the table instead, knocked out. Eyes widening at the site, Ibiki raced out of the room and down a few hallways, turning corners here and there. He slammed open the door and saw Neji and Jigoku, `Good, at least they're still here.'
Walking over to them, Ibiki laid a hand on Neji's shoulder, “It's good to know you kept a good eye on her.”
Neji nodded, not looking away from Jigoku.
“Now to start, you may leave.” Ibiki walked over to Jigoku, but hesitated when he noticed that Neji didn't move, “I said that you could leave.”
Neji nodded again but he still didn't move.
Ibiki narrowed his eyes and slammed his hand down on Jigoku, cursing when she poof and he hit the table. Turning to Neji, he only got madder when he poofed as well. Moving his intercom to his mouth, Ibiki spoke lowly into it, “We've got a problem.”
 
$End Chapter$