Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ A True Monster ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 3
 
 
W-Why? Why? I'm sorry? Itachi closes his eyes as he feels his death among him soon.
 
0000000000000000
 
Tori eyes starts to feel heavy and tired. With no energy to move her body and she felt death was just waiting minutes away. She closes her eyes and see blackness all already her.
 
“You worthless child,” An old rough woman voice said as there was also a growl mixed in when she talk. It sounded like an ancient furious best was talking to her. “To believe I choose you to learn to harness my power. I told you if you want to gain power you must use my power.”
 
Tori sees herself standing in total blackness. The voice of the old women echoed everywhere around her. “I wanted to become strong on my own but know my sensei...,” She starts to cry bringing her hands to her face. “Itachi-sensei is going to...”
 
“Crying will not get you anywhere,” The woman yells at her. “Crying shows weakness and weakness bring death to ninjas who do not try to gain power.”
 
Tori takes her hand out off her face and listens to the wise words of the old women.
 
“Do you want to save your precious sensei?” She asks.
 
“Yes.” Tori replies wiping her tears away with her sleeve.
 
“Then let me use your body and save your precious sensei and kill the men that did this to us.” The old women said.
 
Tori looks up and see two black dark eyes staring at her with the intention to kill. Tori knew what the old women voice could do when she posses her body but...I don't care. I will save him if I have to turn into a monster. Tori eyes get serious and clenches her fists.
 
“Save him.” Tori says taking her offer.
 
000000000000000
 
Baku looks at Itachi one last time. “This really is troublesome. Come all this way and I can't kill him. Hmph, how bothersome. But Chengo gets all the fun in killing somebody.” Baku coldly looks at Zaku for ruining his fun. He some much hates his older brother when it comes to playtime.
 
The trees around them started to move violently all of sudden as the wind start to blow much quicker. Zaku looks around not liking the feel in the air. His hair on the back of his neck for some reason started to stand up.
 
“What the...” Chengo yells out. He looks at Tori body know standing up. Zaku and Baku turns in Chengo direction but see something not human happening.
 
“What is that?” Baku yells while his eyes are in shock.
 
Itachi hears the commotion and opens his eyes to a terrifying image on Tori's body. Even he was speechless.
 
Zaku stare at her as his body starts to tremble in fear. He puts his hand on his left side where his Kunai Knife is held, ready to pull it out to his defense. Tremendous dark purple Chakra starts to form around her body. The three assassins couldn't explain what they were seeing and the charka they were feeling felt like death. Tori body is now covered in blackness as black liquid started to drip from her body. Underneath her the ground that grew a little bit of grass started to die as the liquid showed it was toxic. Her whole body turns into inky black shadow of a wolf as three tails showed behind her. She gets down on her hands and feet like a wolf and starts to growl like one too. The ground started to tremble underneath them as dust was flying everywhere making it difficult to see, it was as if they where all cought in a tornado.
 
“What is this horrable chakra!” Chengo shouts while shilding his eyes.
 
A minute later the wind starts to die down, as the trees stop shakeing violently. Tori whole body was transformed into blackness. As the enourmous chakra formed around her, it took the image of a wolf.
 
“What a monster” Zaku said as they all stare in shock.
 
Zaku body couldn't move, he couldn't run, he can brarley speak of the fear in his heart. His heart was pouding like he just ran a marathin but it was fear that he never felt before. Fear of death. The monster started to growl at them like a wolf defending itself. Tori eyes finally opens up.
 
T-that's impossiable. Tori, how can you... Itachi eyes stare in shock. That's impossiable.
 
Her once brown eyes turn red as the pupil shown three semi-colons.
 
“Sharingan!” Zaku yells in frustration. “But how!”
 
The beast that laid inside Tori had full control of her body as the wolf beast full power started to come to her once more since 8 years ago as it was used by another person.
 
How can Tori posses the legendary Sharingan. I thought only Uchiha Clan was the only ones who can use it. She not even part of the clan. Itachi thought.
 
The wolf beast looked at the three assassins in excitement to kill them.
 
“Chakra.” The wolf beast said in a ghostly voice.
 
“What did that thing say?” Baku looks at it.
 
“Chakra. I sense...great chakra.” The wolf beast eyes widen in hunger. Its eyes started to turn in a different shape.
 
What the...one of the legendary Mangekyou Sharingan form. That's impossiable. Itachi eyes widen in disbelief. What is she?
 
The wolf beast looks at the assassins and growls again. “I want chakra!”
 
The black liquid that surrounded her started to spring out form its back and launches itself at Baku. It grabs him in a shape of a hand as the liquid starts to cover his whole body.
 
“Help me! Help me!” Baku cries out at his teammates.
 
Zaku and Chengo back away to not get to close to it as they saw what it did to the grass around the beast's body. Zaku stared at Baku in fear of not moving anything and the same went with Chengo never seeing anything like it.
 
“I can feel...your precious chakra.” The wolf beast's starts to laugh at Baku caught in her grasp. The black liquid forms completely over his body as Baku scream in fear inside. In one second, Crack. The two remaining ninjas hear a loud noise inside of bones breaking. Baku voice was silent as no more scream came from the place that he was covered in.
 
“Baku! Say something!” Chengo yells as his whole body shakes. “Baku, say something!”
 
Zaku eyes are to frighten to even answer his little brother. Judging from the large crack he heard he's already dead.
 
“You bastard. You bastard!” Zaku yells, takes out his Kunai knife, and charges at the wolf beast monster, not caring of the situation, as anger filled his heart of the death of his younger brother. Chengo did the same thing and charged with him.
 
If I'm going to die, I rather it be by a monster. Zaku thought.
 
Uchiha Itachi stares in amazement as he saw the two assassins charge at the wolf beast.
 
The wind started to pick up in the air as the sky was filled with blackness. On top of the highest tree in the forest a few birds flap away from the black sky listening of their inner senses to flee from this place.
 
“Ahhhhhhhhh!”
 
Screams that echo throughout the forest of the two men being torn apart.
 
 
000000000000000
 
Eight years later
 
Two ninja stand over a ledge of a cliff staring at the full bright moon out tonight. They had on the same coat which had small read clouds with white surrounding the outside of it. One of the ninjas have a pale shark-colored eyes and skin, has slits resembling gills located on each cheek. He wield a large head-cleaving sword attached to his back. Hoshigaki Kisame, from the Hidden Mist Village. The other ninja had black hair that came to his shoulder while his coat covered the bottom part of his face. All you can see was his eye, his eyes that had red as the pupil shown three semi-colons. Sharingan of the legendary Uchiha Clan.
 
“Itachi is it time?” Kisame asked.
 
Uchiha Itachi eyes gazes at the moon as the wind blows his hair in front of his eyes. “Yes. It's time to capture the remaining Jinchuuriki.”
 
If you like. Tell me and I will write more. I wrote three chapters to keep you guys entertained until I come up with some more material for the story.