Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Tsunade the Gambler ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto so don't kill me. I just have an imagination about crazy stuff and this is one of them. Tori is my character that I made up. Just to let you know if the words are in italics then the person is thinking in their head. This is my first fanfic of Naruto, enjoy. Reviews if you please.
 
Full Summary: This is tied in with Naruto of what is going on now including the 3 year gap as well Naruto comes back to Konoha and after the Grass Country arc. It's in the manga. Only thing I'm putting in is my version of what happening in the manga because it's not going fast enough.
 
Chapter 4
 
Konoha: Administration Building
 
Tsunade have her hands pressed against her face singling boredom of not getting her gambling fix. To her, being Hokage can be boring at times as their enormous pals of paperwork that just gives her a headache. She takes one of her hands, places it on her forehead, and looks at one stack of paperwork full with Naruto destruction he creates on his missions. She looks at the paper work up to near her forehead. Her eyes widen with frustration.
 
Damn Naruto! Why does he have to be so destructive? Why can't he be like the others Shinobi's his age? Even though he's 15 year old he acts like he's still 12. She signs looking out the window showing a lovely day of how she wants to relax or gamble whichever one comes first but she stuck doing Naruto's paperwork. She slumps back into her chair and looks up at the ceiling.
 
“Why me!”
 
Tsunade eyes direct towards the door and pops back up in her chair taking her pen quick from her desk. She takes a paper from Naruto pal and starts writing on it.
 
Shizune comes into the room, hands full, with a smile on her face. Tsunade eyes pop out of what she's carrying. Tonton, her lovable pig, walks in after her.
 
“Tsunade-sama look, more reports to fill out.” said Shizune.
 
It was more reports then what Tsunade had on her desk. She places them next to the other pal almost covering her desk. “But at least it's not all from Naruto this time.” She grins at her.
 
Tsunade gives her a crazy look. What is she talking about and why the hell is she always happy to bring this to me. This is why I hate sometimes being a Hokage. If Naruto destruction doesn't kill me, the people in the village will. No wonder why Jiraiya didn't take the job. That perverted bastard set me up in the long run enjoying his life writing chapters to that sexes book Icha Icha! What kind of name is that for a book anyway?! She places her hands on her head of the craziness of controlling this village.
 
“Oh by the way, Yamagata Tori have been spotted by Crater city a couple days ago from what a Shinobi told me,” Shizune says.
 
Tsunade eyes cries in happiness as if an angel came down from heaven and bliss her of all the good deeds she done.
 
“I really don't know why she hanging out there but then again she's always been a strange girl to begin with. Maybe your gambling is starting to strike her interest since she always had better luck then you. Matter of fact, she barely lost a game, but if she does it to deceive her opponent. Not like you Tsunade-sama...”
 
Shizune starts to look at Tsunade but the office was empty leaving Shizune with a clueless expression. An idea comes to her as she knew exactly what Tsunade is thinking.
 
“Oh no you don't!” Shizune yells.
 
She runs out the office in her ninja speed knocking down all the papers in Tsunade's desk. Tonton have a clueless expression on his face.
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
Ichiraku Ramen shop
 
Naruto eyes start to sparkle as he sees three bowls of Teuchi specialized Ramen. Teuchi gives Naruto little more then expected because of what he's been through. He's been feeling really down for the past two weeks coming back from his mission he failed and he wanted to make Naruto feel like his old self again.
 
Naruto starts rubbing his hands together looking at the delicious bowls in his face. He starts to smell the tasteful aroma from the food. He notices there is more in the bowl but he not being charge extra for it so he won't bring it to Teuchi attention. He grabs two chopsticks and breaks them.
 
“Itadakimasu!” Naruto yells.
 
He takes one of the bowls and starts to dig right in. He smiles in delight of how tasteful it is. Naruto pauses as he sees a woman in a black rob covering her body. It's clearly she didn't want anybody to see her. The woman starts to search around north, south, and east, carefully to not be spotted. But when she looked west she jumped in shock. Naruto finishes up some noodles coming out his mouth to see Grandma Tsunade sneaking around.
 
“A! Grandma Tsunade !” Naruto yells smiling at her.
 
He waves in her direction to get her attention. Naruto thought this was odd of her to just be walking around the village.
 
Tsunade charges quickly at Naruto and covers his mouth. Always him to get her caught of doing something she not suppose to be doing. Naruto starts fighting her to get her off his mouth. Tsunade hears the swiftness of a ninja approaching, no doubt it's Shizune. She coldly stares at Naruto as Naruto tries to back away from her expression.
 
“Nartuo, if you want to do D and C rank missions for the rest of your Shinobi life I will advice you to keep quiet.” Tsunade creepily says.
 
Naruto quickly nods his head of the horrifying expression on her face. Tsunade quickly take one of Naruto bowls of soups, takes his chopsticks and starts to eat his food to blend in as a customer. Shizune runs by with her ninja speed and recognize Naruto at the Ramen shop. She stops and looks at him.
 
“Naruto,” Shinzue says still scoping the area out. “Have you Tsunade-sama gone pass here?”
 
Naruto eyes Tsunade out the corner of his right eye but she angrily looks at him and crack her knuckles.
 
“Haha, haven't seen her lately. Ask Sakura.” Naruto sheepishly smiles trying not to get punch to death by Tsunade because her punches are even deadlier then Sakura.
 
“Thanks.” She jumps away.
 
Naruto gives Tsunade a cold stare. “Why you let me lie to Shinzue like that?! If she finds out I lie to her she'll punch me out!”
 
Tsunade take off her hoody and relaxes in the chair. “Relax Naruto.” She addresses him calmly this time.
 
“What, how can I calm down...,” Naruto looks at her for a second. “Wait. Why are you hiding from Shinzue-sama anyway and why are you dress like that?” Naruto asked in a normal tone with a bewildered look.
 
Tsunade stands up. “It's not for a child to know,” But she gets a great idea and smirks at Naruto. For once Naruto you may be useful after all. Since I can't leave Konoha, ya'll do the leg work for me. Hehe, I'm so smart. “Maybe I can clue you in just for once. You are growing to be a strong Shinobi these days and I think I should start to acknowledge that.”
 
Naruto eyes start to light up to hear great words from Tsunade mouth.
 
“So I have an important job for you. It's a B-Rank mission.”
 
“What is it!? What is it!?” Naruto jumps in excitement.
 
“Come by my office later this afternoon and I will tell you the mission,” Tsunade says. Naruto nods his head, quickly accepting the job. “Remember,” Tsunade starts to walk away. “It's a B-Rank mission and we should keep this between us ok.” She says sheepishly.
 
Naruto gives her two thumbs up with a big grin on his face. “Ok.” He looks at his food filled with excitement. “Yosh!!!”
 
Tsunade walks away but sneakily laughing under her breath. Tsunade you're so bad.
 
“I found you!” Shizune yells.
 
Tsunade looks up as Shizune about to pounce on her. Tsunade jaw drops as her eyes stare in shock. Shizune lands on her back and pins her down to the ground.
 
“Get off of me!” Tsunade yells trying to get up.
 
“I will not let you bring her to your gambling ways. That girl has better things to do then become your tool in gaining money.” Shizune says.
 
“I wasn't leaving the village. I was just walking down the street admiring the village scenery until you attack me and besides I would never use her for that.” Tsunade replies.
 
“Yeah, yeah,” Shizune grabs her right leg and drag her back to the office. “You can enjoy the scenery after you finish your paperwork!”
 
“But I need to breath.” Tsunade start to cry like a baby.