Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ So we finally meet ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Previews Chapter
 
“Lucky Angel lost to that guy!”
 
“Take witness I finally beat the number Lucky Angel.” Takashi gets up and grabs his money. A needle shot out in front of him before touching the money. Takashi looks at Tori of her shooting it. “Hay what's the big idea.” His bodyguards gets up and was about to pull out their swords towards her.
 
“I didn't take my hand off my cards.” Tori says calmly.
 
“What!” Takashi responds.
 
000000000000000000
 
Chapter 12
 
 
Tori finally pull off her hand of her cards which were now facing up where you can see what they were.
 
Takashi eyes widen in shock. “What the hell!”
 
“A Royal Flush.” Tori said with the same expression she had the whole game relaxed.
 
Nezumi eyes lights up of knowing she was going to win.
 
“A ROYAL FLUSH!!!” Everybody yells in shock.
 
“Talk about luck.” Sakura says amazed how calm she still is.
 
“I win.” Tori say in a mellow tone and gets up.
 
“The Lucky Angel wins!” Everybody starts to cheer for joy and congratulates her.
 
“That's amazing. I thought she lost for a minute.” Sakura says and looks at Naruto as his eyes are still fixated on Tori.
 
“Yeah.” Naruto responds.
 
Nezumi gets up, pulls out a briefcase and goes to the center of the floor. She starts fill the briefcase with the money.
 
“How did I lose? I thought I had her.” Takashi cries while Nezumi puts the money in the briefcase.
 
“Its ok boss. You'll get her next time.” One of his bodyguards says to him.
 
“Yeah right.” Takashi said.
 
Takashi looks up and surprised to see Tori bowing at him. Everybody gets quiet with the same expression on their face.
 
Tori stands normal. “Thank you for the nice game. I admire you for your bravery to challenge me,” Tori says to him with a calm expression on her face. Naruto watch her confused of her actions. “I wish to face you again Tomato Takashi.” She bows again to him.
 
Takashi finally smiles and bows back at her. His men do the same thing. “You're an honorable gambler to play with. Next time I will win.” He grins, but not nasty, but happy towards her.
 
“Thank you. Nezumi lets go.” Tori said.
 
Nezumi hand her the briefcase. Tori puts it in her other hand, as Nezumi holds her free hand and starts to walk out the door.
 
“She the best.” A woman says in the crowd.
 
“I wish I could be her.” Another woman said.
 
“No wonder why everybody wants to gamble against her. She an honorable gambler that's doesn't poke fun at her enemy for losing against her.” Sakura says watching her walk out. “Naruto let's go.”
 
Naruto nods his head. They both get through the crowd to try and meet her outside. Tori and Nezumi walk down the street, as Naruto and Sakura follows her and sees them both go into the same hotel they were about to check in.
 
“Hey hunny.” Grandma Miyabi says with a happy grin.
 
“Long time Grandma Miyabi. Will take the usual.” Tori said.
 
“No problem dear. Miko,” Grandma Miyabi looks at a young girl beside her. “Take Tori-sama things to her room and make preparations for the hot bath.”
 
“Yes ma'am,” Miko walks over, bows to Tori, and takes the briefcase as Tori trusting it to her. “Hello Tori-sama. Follow me.”
 
“Thank you.” Tori politely say in her normal calm voice but before she could walk. “Miko can you take this to my room and I will be up their soon.” Miko bow her head once more, follows her order, and goes up stairs. “Grandma Miyabi can you prepare two more rooms for my guests.”
 
Grandma Miyabi looked confused at first but sees Naruto and Sakura right behind her and smiles. “No problem.” She walks away giving her privacy to talk.
 
“Yamagata Tori, I presume.” Sakura says with a smile finally meeting her in person face to face.
 
Tori and Nezumi turns around to see Naruto and Sakura.
 
Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto from Konoha am I right.” Tori said.
 
Their eyes widen in shock, look at each other, and back at her.
 
“How do you know our names?” Naruto asked.
 
“I should be asking why you are looking for me. You've been following me all day.” Tori responded.
 
Sakura smirks at her having that feeling she knew we were following her in the end.
 
“Grandma Tsunade asked us to find you.” Naruto says eyeing her. “She wants you to come back to Konoha. She only said to tell you she needs you.”
 
Tori doesn't say anything to him but looks out the window at the full moon beaming in. How beautiful. She looked back at Naruto sensing the aura of the NineTale Fox Demon inside of him. “Fine.” Naruto and Sakura smile in delight. “We will head out tomorrow. Your room is being ready for you as we speak.” Nezumi smiles at them. “Oh by the way this is Nezumi my younger sister.”
 
“Younger sister?” Sakura says confused of thinking she was the only daughter of the Yamagata Royal family.
 
“Get well rested my treat, anything you want, for making you go through this hassle of finding me, ok.” Tori said.
 
Naruto stomach growls of not eating since lunch. “Ok!” He smiles energetically of his usual self.
 
Sakura eyes keeps on Tori seeing her somewhere before but not putting her finger on it.