Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Hot Bath ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13
 
Sakura walks to the female hot bath of the delicious food she just finished eating. She take her cloths off, grabs a towel in a cubby already laid out for her and raps it around her.
 
“That dinner was good. Haven't had anything like that in years.” Sakura says.
 
Sakura walks out but stops and sees Tori in the steam bath with Nezumi. Nezumi was swimming in the bath humming to herself enjoying the water. Her hair was pulled up in a bun to not get it wet. Only two strains of long hair, both sides of her face came down, that was getting wet. Sakura turns and sees Tori resting on the side; her hair style was the same as Nezumi but her eyes were staring at the moon that gleamed in. It was as if she was glowing as the moon shin narrowed in on her that made her appear more radiant and beautiful. Nezumi stops paddling in the water, turns and look at Sakura staring at them.
 
“Sakura-oneechan!” She yells happily at her.
 
“Oh hi.” Sakura gives her a wave.
 
Tori turn her eyes at Sakura. She gives her a kind and gentle smile as Sakura gave one back breaking the awkwardness in the air.
 
“Are you coming in?” Tori asked.
 
“O-Oh yes.” Sakura sheeplishly smiles at her forgetting why she came here for.
 
Tori smiles at Nezumi and looks back at the moon. Sakura puts her feet in the warm water first, takes off her towel and gets into the water. She sits next to Tori but not to close and not to far to be disrespectful. Nezumi smiles at her and starts to play in the water again. Sakura sits their quietly, nervous and not saying a word. Tori glance at her from the cover of her eye and smiles.
 
“Do I make you nervous?” Tori asked.
 
“N-No. Not at all,” Sakura responds. “I'm ok.”
 
“Don't let my famous reputation keep you quiet. I don't mind if you talk.” Tori said.
 
“I'm fine. Thank you Tori-sama.” Sakura said.
 
Tori giggles a little. “Please don't call me Tori-sama because I'm royalty. Just Tori is fine.”
 
Sakura cackles feeling a little more comfortable around her. “Ok.” Sakura direct her eyes of what Tori was looking at which was the moon. “How beautiful. I use to watch the moon when I'm on my missions. It brings happiness to me and makes me think clearly of how to accomplish them better too.” Sakura comments.
 
“Me too.” Tori says then closes her eyes and lets her mind drift.
 
Flashback
 
The bright blue moon lights up the forest as wolfs howl at the moon. Sitting on top of a cliff that could see the entire forest 100 feet high, eight year old Tori, eyes closed, listening to the wolves beautiful howls.
 
“Why are they crying?” A young seven year old boy ask her sitting next to her.
 
“Their not crying Sasuke. Their happy because they found somebody they thought they lost.” Tori explains to him. “Somebody they love very dearly.”
 
“You can understand them?” a curious Sasuke asked.
 
“Yes I can,” Tori turns and looks at Sasuke. She gives him a smile. “You can hear them too if you concentrate really hard. But even if you do that, you have to gain their trust as well. Wolves can become powerful creatures when they want too and only people with power my hear them speak.”
 
“Wow. One day I will be powerful, and show you I can talk to them too.” Sasuke replies with a happy grin.
 
“Then it's a bet.” Tori says.
 
Tori sticks out her pinky, as Sasuke does the same and shake on it.
 
“No it's a promise.” Sasuke said.
 
Flashback ends
 
“Tori, Tori.” Sakura tries to get her attention as she hasn't responded to a question and was keeping silence for ten minutes now. Did she fall asleep? That's stupid but...
 
She couldn't get Nezumi to ask if she should wake her because she already gotten out the hot bath already five minutes ago. Sakura gets in front of her, her body was shaking of a little nervousness, as she was about to check her forehead to see if she not getting sick of staying in the hot bath for too long.
 
“Hmph,” Naruto retorts on the other side of the wall by himself taking his bath. “I really hope Sakura-chan doesn't say embarrassing things about me. I really don't want her ruin my chance with her even though she is a Jounin ninja,” Naruto smiles. “Can never hurt until you try.”
 
“Tori.” Sakura calls her name that Naruto could hear.
 
Naruto looks at the wooded boards that separated them. “I wonder why Sakura keeps calling Tori-sama name?”
 
Naruto walks in the water to get closer to the end of the hot bath and gets out. He puts his towel around his hip covering his lower body, and puts his ears to the board to make sure everything is alright. He remembers what Grandma Tsunade said to him if anything happened to her that Konoha would be the one to blame. He eyes notice a peephole a few feet away from him. He jumps in shock and looks around to make sure nobody got the wrong idea of him.
 
“But Sakura keeps calling Tori-sama name and I want to make sure everything is ok.” Naruto convince himself of not being a pervert peeping in on them but his mission to watch over Tori. He slowly walks over to the peephole, gulps of nervousness and puts his eye over the visible hole.
 
“What are you doing?” A dark voice said.
 
“AAHH!” Naruto jumps of shock. “N-N-Nothing!” He sheepishly rubs the back of his head.
 
The young boy eyes Naruto for thirty seconds. “Hmph.” The young boy said.
 
A sixteen year old, young handsome teenage boy was staring at Naruto the same boy that was following them around. He was a little taller then Naruto that made Naruto look up at him. He had light blue eyes that resembled blue crystals, white hair that he put in a low ponytail but still his hair came down to his back. He had a bath towel on showing his nice shape body for his age. He gives Naruto a cold stare.
 
“I-I was just leaving.” Naruto says and walks away from the peephole.
 
The young boy walked pass Naruto as Naruto away from him, embarrassed and was about to approach where the cubbies were.
 
“Tori.” Sakura said.
 
The young boy stops right in the eye full of the peephole in shock hearing that name. What did she say!?
 
“Tori are you ok?” Sakura said.
 
Did something happen to Tori? The young boy thought.
 
He walked slowly to the peephole just to check for a second to make sure she is ok. His hands were sweaty, nervous as hell, heart beating twice as usual and took a big gulp. He puts his eye to the peephole and starts to see an image after a second from the steam evaporating and sees Sakura and Tori in the hot bath, but Sakura was in front of Tori face. His jaw drops.
 
“Tori.” Sakura said one more time not getting a responds. She swallows and eases in to touch her forehead with her hand to make sure she ok.
 
So your here as well. Interesting. “Sakura,” Tori responds to her with a low voice with her eyes still closed. Sakura jumps back for a second. “Sakura come closer.”
 
“Huh?” Sakura asked with a dumbfounded look but was blushing at the same time.
 
“Just come closer towards me,” Tori tell her again. Sakura follows what she says but her heart was beating at a fast rate that it echoed in her head.
 
The boy eyes widen even more in shock of what he saw next a few seconds later sent him flying back with a nose bleed on the other side of the hot bath. His eyes were white as if seeing something he shouldn't have seen.