Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Do you have Ink! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Previews Chapter
 
So you here as well. Interesting. “Sakura,” Tori responds to her with a low voice with her eyes still closed. Sakura jumps back for a second. “Sakura come closer.”
 
“Huh?” Sakura asked was dumbfounded look but was blushing at the same time.
 
“Just come closer towards me,” Tori tell her again. Sakura follows what she says but her heart was beating at a fast rate that it echoed in her head.
 
The no name young boy eyes widen even more in shock.
 
00000000000000000000000000
 
Chapter 14
 
Naruto was about to go inside were his cloths was but sees the young boy that gave him a scolding look, looking through the peephole he was about to do.
 
“AAAHHHH!!!” Naruto eyes in shock, his jaw drop and points at him.
 
“Sakura,” Tori says still in the same position, eyes closed, calm expression. “Come closer.”
 
Sakura listens to Tori, her face turns bright red as she gets closer to her face. What is she doing? Why am I so nervous? Why am I blushing? Sakura heartbeat ponds faster as she gets closer to Tori face, next thing Sakura knows she's close enough to her to kiss her on the lips.
 
The young boy that was watching jaw drops and falls all the way on the other side of the hot bath with a noise bleed. His eyes were white as if seeing Sakura kissing Tori on the lips.
 
“What the?” Naruto says looking at the boy on the other side out cold. Wait I was suppose to check if they were ok. Ok I will peep just for once and nothing else and walk away. Naruto walk to the peephole and look inside on the other side. His jaw drop, as he see Sakura about to kiss Tori on the lips. WHAT!!!
 
“When I tell you to get down Sakura get down.” Tori says to her. Sakura stops and listen to her instructions again without questioning. “Get down!”
 
Sakura ducks her head in the water. Tori finally opens her eyes, spits out a icky black ink from her mouth as it aims right in Naruto's eye that he was peeping in.
 
Naruto jumps back quick, holding his right eye as the black ink was not coming off so easily. Naruto drops to the floor, squirming on the ground like a turtle being flip on its back. Sakura shakes her head as if being in a daze, oblivious of what is going on, but hears Naruto on the other side.
 
“Naruto?” Sakura poke her head out of the water in the direction of the wooded boards that separated the male and female hot baths.
 
Tori smiles, grabs the towel on the side of where she was seating, and gets out the bath. Sakura looks at her first but turn away quickly, blushing of embarrassment.
 
“Goodnight Sakura.” Tori said in a calm voice.
 
Sakura turns around as Tori had her bath towel on. But she saw Tori crack a smirk then started to walk away.
 
“G-Goodnight Tori.” Sakura said calmly but was curious why she was smiling. W-Wait! I hope she didn't think I was going to kiss her. Now she's probably getting the wrong idea about me.
 
“Why me!” Both Sakura and Naruto said at the same time.
 
0000000000000000
 
Sasuke walk into a cave where he's been training with Orohimaru for nearly three years as only torch fires along the side of the hallways were lit up for his guide. Sasuke felt an uneasiness of it being too quiet. With his keen sense been heighten by his new training something was wrong. He ran towards Orohimaru chambers, where he usually sit on his throne like he was a king but he wasn't their, nor Kabuto his weak lackey that follows him around like a wounded dog. Sasuke started to get impatient of being left in the dark when those two run off especially with their twisted intention too...
 
An image of Tori flash in his mind. What the hell! Why did I start thinking about...Those bastards! Sasuke starts running towards the entrance of the cave. His Sharingan eyes were fully in effect of showing three semi colons. I told him if he touches her I will kill them. How dare they act without me knowing to attract her? I don't like Orohimaru with dealing things by himself and of using others people weakness to his advantage in battle but I won't let him use it on her! Sasuke runs out the entrance door and quickly through the forest back the way he came at high speed.
 
Orochimaru and Kabuto are jumping from tree to tree in a rush focused on one objective, which has Kabuto on edge since Orochimaru did not relay the mission back to Sasuke.
 
Sasuke by now must of notice what's going on since he has the strongest connection towards that girl. Kabuto thought.
 
Orochimaru sees Kabuto troubled about something and smirks at him.
 
“Kabuto, your not worried about doing this mission are you,” Orochimaru says eyeing him. Kabuto gives him a glare. “Are you afraid that we didn't tell Sasuke-kun what we are doing?”
 
“Sasuke is unstable, of him either killing his brother or that girl. He shouldn't be around her. That girl isn't normal is she? Or we wouldn't be wasting our time personally going after her. Or you would have just sent me.” Kabuto said.
 
“Kabuto, if I had sent you alone to face her,” Orochimaru cackles a little. “She would have taken over your mind and body and used you against me.”
 
Kabuto eyes widen in shock. He heard rumors about the Hidden Forest Village Jutsu they use but giving their reputation neither he wants to venture off towards their village. He also seen a few dangerous Jutsu they use when he was a spy for Orochimaru scouting out new recruits at the Chuunin exams. Even though he wanted a few on their side but one thing they won't do is betray their village because they mine as well comment suicide then have the Shinobi's in the village come after you.
 
“Kabuto, you are right this girl isn't normal at all,” Orochimaru smiles. “When I faced her alone when she was eleven, she was the only ninja that gotten away from me successfully unbitten by my mark. But once I finished fighting her I soon realized that defeating me wasn't her plan in the beginning it was learning my skills that was her true objective. This girl is truly a monster.”
 
Kabuto starts to feel concerned about what he is about to walk into. He looks at Orochimaru face never seeing him so excited since he started to plan on capturing Sasuke.
 
“Remember Kabuto are objective is to weaken the girl before they arrive. We must not let Akatsuki to capture her.” Orochimaru demanded to him.
 
“Yes.” Kabuto answers.
 
An hour away from Orochimaru position, coming from the southeast direction, Itachi and Kisame are running at high speed through the trees as well. Itachi gets a feeling in his stomach of uneasiness of the danger ahead of them.
 
“We must quicken are pace if we are to get to her first.” Itachi said.
 
Kisame nods his head as they both pick up their pace traveling through the forest.