Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Orochimaru ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15
 
Sakura yawn of the early morning standing at the checkout entrance of the hotel with Naruto and Nezumi, ready to leave. Sakura smiles at Naruto and Nezumi playing rock, paper, scissors to pass the time until Tori comes down from her room. Sakura looks up at the ceiling wondering herself of how long she is taking and feel uneasy.
 
I should go up their to see if she is ok but...Sakura have an image of them inches away about to kiss in the hot bath yesterday night. Eh? Maybe I shouldn't. Sakura starts to blush again of embarrassment but shakes her head and gets series. I'm her bodyguard and it's my job to watch over her. Sakura walks over to the stairs.
 
“Naruto watch Nezumi I'm going to see what's keeping Tori-sama ok.” Sakura said.
 
“OK,” Naruto looks at her and then back at the game Nezumi and him were playing as she was kicking his butt. “Rock, paper, scissors!” He pulls out rock and Nezumi pulls out paper. “What!”
 
“Yeah Nezumi beat again against Naruto-oniisan. Hehe!” Nezumi says overjoyed as she always is and gives Naruto a peace sign.
 
Naruto smiles but he starts rubbing his right eye again as he been doing all morning, turning his skin around the eye red, of rubbing it to much. Nezumi picks up right away of him doing this.
 
“What's wrong with oniisan eye?” Nezumi asked.
 
“It's nothing.” Naruto says still rubbing his eye and dare not tell her the truth of what happened last night.
 
“Don't worry, Nezumi make it all better.” Nezumi says and tug on his jack to come down to her height.
 
“Make it better?” Naruto have a clueless expression on his face.
 
He kneels down to her level, curious of what she going to do because at the rate of him rubbing his eye, his right eye will turn red or maybe get infected.
 
“Ok, ok close your eyes!” Nezumi said.
 
Naruto does what she says. Nezumi puts her finger on his right eye. Naruto waits around to feel any change but doesn't and sign in his mind of disbelief hoping she could really help him out but then again she just a small child he thought.
 
“It's ok Nezumi if you can...”
 
“Ok open your eyes now.” Nezumi said.
 
Naruto opens his eye and looks at Nezumi smiling, but realizes he staring at his forehead protector that goes on his head as it reflected an image of him.
 
“Hey how did you...,” Naruto notices he not rubbing his eye and also when he looks in the reflection the redness around his eye is gone as well. “Haha! Nezumi you're the greatest,” He grabs his protector back and gives Nezumi a peace sign. “I don't know what kind of medicine you used but it worked like a charm. Nezumi if you need anything just tell big brother Uzumaki Naruto anything.” He smiles at her.
 
“YOSH!” Nezumi smiles back with the same peace sign back at him.
 
Sakura walks down the hallway about to approach Tori room. She gets to the door but before she could knock she hear something break in her room.
 
“Tori-sama!” Sakura yells and kicks the door in.
 
She looks around the room seeing it was empty, but looks at the broken tea cup on the floor. She runs towards the bathroom to see if she was in their but no luck. Where the hell is she! Sakura turns around quick but Tori was standing inches away from her face. Sakura face turns bright red, eyes widen, as Tori have her calm expression, not being affected of the closeness of their faces towards each other. Sakura jumps back quick.
 
“W-W-Where you come from!?” Sakura asked.
 
“From outside of the balcony. I heard a glass break then somebody breaking the door down and then somebody calling my name. I can say that was you.” Tori explained to her.
 
Sakura rubs the back of her head of embarrassment. “We wanted to see what you were doing,” Sakura says but sees Tori blank expression and gets nervous. “N-Not saying you was taking to long. What I mean is...”
 
“I'm sorry.” Tori says cutting her off. Sakura looks at her. “It was my fault for taking to long. My apologies for my rudeness. I was watching the sun rise and lost track of time.”
 
“It's ok Tori-sama.” Sakura quickly replies.
 
“Then we should go.” Tori says walking towards the door first.
 
Sakura follows her but Tori glance out the corner of her eye at the balcony then back in front. Sakura closes the door behind them. The white hair young boy that was with Naruto at the hot bath yesterday was sitting on the wall listening to the whole conversation between them. He smirks and jumps off the building. Tori and Sakura were walking down the hallway; Sakura was right beside her being quiet unless spoken too which Tori didn't want her to feel as she observed her.
 
“Sakura I noticed you still called me Tori-sama. I told you yesterday that it's ok to call me Tori. I also don't want you to talk polite to me all the time because I'm a princess. I'm only one year older then you so I want you to talk to me like you talk to Naruto. Ok” Tori said.
 
Sakura smiles at her. “If I talk to you the way I do with Naruto we may never become friends.” Sakura giggles at her.
 
Tori smiles back at her. By saying this Sakura starts to relax more around her again. They get down the steps and walk towards Naruto and Nezumi.
 
“Ready?” Sakura said.
 
They both nod their heads but Naruto watches Tori and keeps his distance from her of what happened last night. He avoided eye contact with her and fixes his forehead protector.
 
“Ok let's go!” Naruto says telling the others.
 
“You guys come back now.” Grandma Miyobi says to all of them.
 
They all bow their hands in politeness. “Thank you!” They all say and walk out the hotel.
 
She waves at them and smiles.
 
0000000000000000000000
 
Naruto walk in front of the group leading the way home. They were walking through the forest to take precaution of not being seen on the roads. Sakura suggested it because it is still a B-Rank mission and protecting Tori is still their goal. Sakura walks beside Tori as Nezumi was with Naruto. Nezumi was holding his hand, smiling, singing row row row your boat as they really looked like brother and sister enjoying a walk in the park. Nezumi was singing it first and then Naruto would sing right after her making it sound off key but that's how everybody sings the song.
 
Sakura smiled and was surprised how Naruto acted around Nezumi. Who would of thought Naruto would act so well with children. Then again he is a child so it will be easy for him. But Naruto will make a good father one day. Sakura starts to blush but shakes her head and looks away from Naruto. What the hell am I blushing for its Naruto? The biggest idiot in the village.
 
Tori stare at Sakura out the corner of her eye and notice she have feelings for Naruto but doesn't express it well towards him. Tori smirks but stops in her tracks, her heartbeat starts to speed up rapidly, not fear but anticipation of somebody coming to visit her of not seeing her for a long time. She turns around and smiles. Nezumi gets quiet quick and stops as this stops Naruto. Sakura stops as well. Her heart starts to beat faster of feeling the killing intention of chakra around them. She notices the trees where still and the animals were silent. Sweat starts to form on her face of feeling fear. She felt this feeling many times when they were taking the Chuunin exam and when she went to go rescue Sasuke but failed.
 
Orochimaru. But we didn't even sense him coming. But how.... Sakura slowly turns around and looks at Tori, then in the direction she was looking in. Their was two people behind them as Sakura eyes widen.
 
“Why you stop Nezumi?” Naruto said looking down at her as her body was turn sideways looking in the direction of Sakura and Tori were. Naruto get an unsaddling feeling in his gut and turns around. His eyes widen in shock.
 
“Hello Yamagata Tori.” Orochimaru says smiling at her.