Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Enter Kai ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Previews Chapter
 
“Why you stop Nezumi?” Naruto looks down at her as her body was turn sideways looking in the direction of Sakura and Tori was. Naruto get an unsaddling feeling in his gut and turns around. His eyes widen in shock.
 
“Hello Yamagata Tori.” Orochiamru says smiling at her.
 
0000000000000000000000000000
 
Chapter 16
 
The air felt thick, the trees around them stopped moving and the animals were quiet. The animals always knew when something bad is about to happen as they look on as spectators in the covering of the trees.
 
Sakura heart sounded like beating drums being played quicker in her head. Orochimaru! But why is he here? She eyes Tori as she looks at him unafraid of this madman. Sakura wonder of what Hokage-sama said about her is really true that she more powerful then she seems.
 
“OROCHIMARU!” Naruto shouts out and immediately gets in front of Tori trying to protect all of them.
 
Naruto eyes quickly turn using the Kyuubi chakra inside of him and take out his Kunai from his right leg. Nezumi runs to Tori side and grabs her hand.
 
“I don't know why you are here Orochimaru but I won't allow you to harm any more of my friends!”
 
Tori eyes Naruto in front of her, feeling the Nine Tale Fox Demon inside of him emerging. She eyes Sakura out the corner of her eye frighten of Orochimaru presence. She looks at Nezumi being the calmest out of both of them.
 
“Hmph.” Tori smirk assessing the situation they are in.
 
She lets go of Nezumi hand, gives her the briefcase of money, and give her an eye to go to Sakura. Nezumi nods her head and immediately grabs Sakura hand as she snaps out of her terrified state. She looks down at Nezumi holding her hand as she smiles at her. For some reason she stop trembling and shook her head wondering why Nezumi is not afraid.
 
“Naruto.” Tori calls out his name in a composed voice.
 
Naruto turns around, but notice she wasn't behind him as his eyes looked baffled looking for her. He turns around and feels a punch go right to his stomach that made him cough up spit. It felt like a massive rock just been kicked off a mountain and landed on his stomach. He looks at Tori as she was the one that hit him as he goes down to one knee. Somehow with the hit she made the Kyuubi chakra stops flowing in him which made his eyes turn back to normal. Orochimaru smiles at her but Kabuto watches in shock not understanding her actions.
 
“W-Why?” Naruto look at her with one eye open of the dreadful pain he feels.
 
Sakura stares in shock not understanding her actions as well. W-What's going on here? Why did Tori hit Naruto? Sakura was about to step forward, but a person flashes in front of her seeing the back side of a young boy with white hair, with the same attire of clothing of what Tori have on of a Jounin ninja. All grey flak jacket, black sleeves and pants, with a wolf stitch on his right shoulder which also below it he kept his forehead protector.
 
Now who is that? Judging from what he is wearing he is not from the Akatsuki or is he? Kabuto thought.
 
Orochimaru was interested in who this boy was too but looking at the expression on Tori face of still being calm, he has to be with her.
 
“W-Why did you...” Naruto says looking at Tori puzzled.
 
She comes closer to his ear. “Because...I'm here to protect you.”
 
Tori brings up her hand, puts it to his shoulder and press down. Naruto slowly closes his eyes and falls unconscious as Tori grabs him to lie on her chest.
 
“Naruto!?” Sakura calls out put stays put of the boy in front of him. Sakura starts to get angry of not understanding what is going on but Tori hit Naruto and for all that matters she could be working for Orochimaru just like Sai did the same trick to them. “Get out of my way or else.” Sakura clenches her fist.
 
Tori eyes Sakura but then reverts them towards Orochimaru and Kabuto.
 
Flashback
 
Tori is on the balcony of the hotel where they were staying at looking at the sun raise. The young boy with white hair is sitting next to her on the side hotel using his chakra to stay on the building.
 
“With them coming here this ruins everything of what is going to happen.” The young boy said with a blank expression like her.
 
“I know. I wasn't expecting them to show up and for Tsunade to ask for my help.” Tori said. “But why I do not know.”
 
“Why didn't you just send them away?” He asked.
 
“Because...I just can't,” Tori said gazed the odd shapes of the clouds in the sky. “The whole purpose to come to this town was to bring all of my enemies to one single spot. The Akatsuki was to send Itachi after me and Orochimaru and Kabuto would have come once I gave out a message to one of his spy's to say I was in the city. Then I was going to use Okami powers to get rid of all of them in one single swoop. Sasuke would have been released from Orochimaru and his clan would have been avenge for what Itachi put us through.”
 
The boy hand on the opposite side, so Tori couldn't see, clenches of hearing that boy name `Sasuke'.
 
“But with the Nine Tail Fox Demand here, I can't execute the plan because if I use the full power of Okami she will defiantly kill Naruto because of the hatred she holds with Kyuubi. I guess killing them will have to wait another day.” She looks at the boy. “Kai I'm going to need your help in planning our escape. Our objective is not to fight them now. We basically have lost that opportunity.
 
“And what about the boy? He still can ruin the escape if were not careful.” Kai asked.
 
“I know. He has a hot head when it comes to Orochimaru and him holding Sasuke. Then it can't be help. I will deal with Naruto. I need you to protect them and run when things get out of hand. Don't get involved. I need you at full strength if our plan falls on us.”
 
“Understood.” Kai responds.
 
“I hope Tsunade-sama gets my little bird in time.”
 
Flashback ends
 
Tori eyes Sakura of her threaten words towards Kai.
 
“Calm down Sakura,” Tori says now in front of her with Naruto body. She gives Kai Naruto, as he put Naruto arm over his shoulder supporting him up. Tori eyes Kai. “Sakura do not worry. Kai is one of my trained students and a Jounin level ninja like me. Don't worry but what I need from you is to listen to what he says.” Tori shoots her serious look as Sakura just nods her head feeling like she was in a trance when their eyes met.
 
Kai looks at both of them. He puts his hands on Sakura shoulder. “Lets go.” In an instant they vanished.
 
Where did that guy go? Kabuto wondered looking around but his eyes divert to a cliff a half mile away ahead of them as Kai have a safe distance from the fight that was about to happen. Was that pure speed!? What the hell did that guy just do to move that fast? Is this one of the things the Hidden Forest Village Shinobi's can do?
 
Sakura legs give out underneath her for some reason and started to feel dizzy grabbing her head. Everything started to spin around her. Kai puts Naruto down on the ground and attends to Sakura. Nezumi and Kai were the only two not affected unlike Sakura that felt she been dirking all day as she tumbles like a drunken woman trying to get up.
 
W-What the hell? Where did we go just for a second? W-Why can't I see straight? Sakura thought.
 
Her body follows gravity as she almost hit the ground but she falls directly onto Kai chest as he grabs her from falling all the way down. He hears her breathing a little uneasy of the massive speed they just jump.
 
“Are you ok?” Kai asked putting his hands around Sakura face to get her to look at him. “Must have been your first time,” He does a one handed hand signs with his right hand. Awake. He place his finger in between Sakura forehead. Her grogginess suddenly started to dissipate, as her vision and strength starts to return to her. “You'll be ok.” His eyes redirect back at the battlefield. Tori don't use her powers unless you have too. It can be dangerous for all of us if she interferes.