Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Tori vs Kabuto ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Preview Chapter
 
“So lets begin.” Tori says. She closes her eyes, cracks her back and neck in a toying way.
 
Kabuto and Orochimaru get ready for her but Kabuto is more alert of not going up against her before.
 
Tori finally open her eyes quickly. “But first I deal with your lackey!”
 
000000000000000000000000000000
 
Chapter 18
 
Tori charges at them fast with enormous speed barely seeing her body at all. She gets inches from Kabuto body but she disappears in an instant.
 
Kabuto eyes widen. Where did she....
 
A foot kicks Kabuto right in the chest, with a cracking sound, as it made his body sail across the forest a half a mile away, hitting the ground numerous time, like a rock being thrown in a lake skipping the water, as his body hits the mountain that Kai, Sakura, and Nezumi was on, creating a deep imprint of his body in it. Kabuto's body falls to the ground as his whole entire body hurt in pain, puking out blood from his mouth. He touches his chest where she kicked him, breathing heavily, and slowly getting to his feet.
 
W-What the h-hell!? With one kick she swiped me away like a fly. M-My hole entire body is already in agony. So I guess the rumors are true of the Jishin village of being the true force behind Taijutsu. Kabuto ears hear foot steps coming towards him as his eyes looks up to see Tori smiling at him. Kabuto reaches for his pouch behind him and pull out a small vitamin pill.
 
Tori eyes him and charge at him with her speed again. She grabs Kabuto right arm before he could put it in his mouth. She quickly takes it from him.
 
“Using a victim pill to restore your weak body. Thank you,” Tori smiles at him as she puts this in her own pouch. “That may come in handy. And here I thought you didn't like me.” She lets out a giggle.
 
W-What the hell is she? Kabuto eyes her.
 
“I actually thought you would have lasted longer then this.” Tori retorts.
 
Tori uses her other hand and puts two fingers under his lower arm as his chakra invisibly spell from his body from that specific point.
 
Orochimaru eyes widen as an image of Neji doing the same Jutsu on Hinata arm. When did she learn that move? Could she have been at the Chuunin exam as well without me noticing? Orochimaru eyes starts to get serious.
 
Tori does this thirty-two times over different various parts of Kabuto's body using a similar Jyuuken style of the Hyuuga clan.
 
“AAAhhh!!!” Kabuto yells in tremendous pain and falls to the ground as chakra stopped flowing in his body. H-how did you...
 
“Use the Jyuuken style from the Hyuuga clan,” Tori says finishing his sentence again. “Where do you think the original style of the Jyuuken came from,” Orochimaru stare in shock of hearing her words. “Yes it came from Yamagata clan first but with the Hyuuga bloodline they implemented it into their fighting style of perfecting it, making it easier for their clan to master the Jutsu that took us years of harsh training to learn. Only five Shinobi's in our clan can use it the same way like the Hyuuga clan by pen pointing the chakra in the coil system by their opponent's height, weight and remembering of where each point is located of those specifications....,” She eyes Kabuto. “...And I'm one of those five.”
 
Tori grabs Kabuto collar, picking up his broken body. She smirks at him and shifts her eyes towards Orochimaru as if taunting him of disposing of his pupil so easily. She takes her hand from his collar, places it behind his head and slams it into the mountain. The lens on Kabuto's glasses shatter in numerous small pieces, blood fall from his face of the great impact. She lets go of his head as it was still smashed in the mountain. Tori walk away towards the direction of Orochimaru as Kabuto body finally falls to the ground unconscious, broken like a doll.
 
Sakura eyes stare in shock of quick work she did of Kabuto and the harsh way of ending it. Is this her true powers!? Sakura starts to feel cold of the chakra she felt before as it starts to become more powerful. No wonder why people over the years calls them demons. Tori stops walking, turns around, and look up in the direction of Sakura but it was in her calm expression. Sakura eyes widen. Did she hear me!? That's impossible. She can't read minds. Can she?
 
Tori turn around directing her attention towards Orochimaru again. “You didn't have to finish him off like that.” Tori said in a calm expression, feeling sadden of the expression of fear on Sakura's face.
 
`What are you talking about?' Another voice talks to Tori in her head. It's the same type of tone voice that been talking through the whole fight. `You call on me first to deal with that weak boy not the other way around. If you wanted to go pretty you should havestarted this battle out first. Besides this was your plan turned upside down in the first place, Tori.'
 
“Fukushu I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked of you to fight first,” Tori says but her eyes widen. An image of a familiar face that she hasn't seen in years flashes in her mind. “Uch-ih-a Ita-chi.”
 
`He closer then we thought, too close. We must settle this in a truce with Orochimaru before this gets out of hand.' Fukushu suggested.
 
“But..” Tori says about to protest.
 
`Don't argue!' Fukushu yells sounding more mature and powerful over Tori. `Nobody wants to face Orochimaru then me but if you are unwilling to use mother's power then we must call a truce. Orochimaru in danger himself and he knows this. He can't afford this battle to go on as well. Since I started this battle I'm calling it.'
 
“Understood.” Tori says giving in.
 
Tori disappear and reappear in front of Orochimaru in a flash.
 
“So I see. You've have become more powerful then before,” Orochimaru cackles a little. “I have never seen somebody quickly dispose of Kabuto so easy like you. Interesting.”
 
“Orochimaru,” Fukushu speaks to him. “The reason why you're here is not to battle with me is it?”
 
“At fisrt.” Orochimaru answers.
 
“But you weren't counting on Sasuke's old teammates coming did you,” Fukushu signs in frustration. “Neither did I...but we are in a different predicament all together. You know two Akatsuki members are minutes away from us and you and I don't like anybody upset our battle, especially me. I'm gonna assume you came to warn me about them. So I'm offering a truce.”
 
Orochimaru laughs under his breath. “Your intelligence has always been top notch in a complicated situation. In the end you are right. Uchiha Itachi is coming this way along with Kisame. You actually read my mind when it comes to the situation at hand. I will accept your truce.”
 
“Then it's settled. Until then...” Fukushu voice disappears and Tori calm voice starts to talk. “...You better not die on me Orochimaru. We still have to conclude our fight over the years.”
 
“Humph and I to you.” Orochimaru said.
 
“Until then.” Tori says and disappears in front of him.
 
Orochimaru eyes Kabuto body struggling to move and amazed of him able to be conscious. That girl is a true monster. A monster I want on my side and Sasuke is the key of making this happen.