Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ How many laps? ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 24
 
Tori, Naruto and Sakura are in the forest of the training grounds. It was near the area where team 7 usually practices but deeper into the forest. Naruto and Sakura were leaning on two separate trees close to each other waiting for Tori to get this vicious training started as she told them. Tori stands in front of them ready to start, as it took long enough to do it because it was almost twelve o'clock, and wasting time already.
 
“Ok. Let's begin,” Tori says in a calm expression. “I will start by addressing your weakness when fighting in battle to improve on it. Basically as a team, you two are the weakest I've ever seen. Your extremely slow in speed, you think to slow in heated situations which makes you waist chakra when you need it the most, you overlook the obvious strategies that an amateur can perform, to put this in general prospective my little brother can take you on and he's a Genin level ninja.”
 
They both look at her angry of bashing them out the blue with no emotions of regret.
 
“What are you taking about we work great as a team. You haven't even seen us in battle!” Naruto said defending his honor.
 
“That's right!” Sakura agrees with him.
 
“Oh really. If I was going up against you two I would take out Naruto first and do it under five minutes if it takes that long,” Tori said. Naruto eyes her angrily. “And then take out Sakura because she the weakest compared to you Naruto. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad one.”
 
Sakura balls her fist up at her side. The nerve of her! Just you wait; I'm gonna pop her one right in her face! How dare she belittle me like I'm nothing! Let's get this damn training going! Sakura thought feeling fired up.
 
“What's the matter did I strike a nerve,” Tori voice now changes as Fukushu starts to emerge from her smiling at them both. “Show me something that you think you learned as a Shinobi. I see two children who doesn't have a clue. No wonder why Sasuke left you guys. Your weakness held him back as always saving you weaklings from trouble. I would have left too.”
 
Sakura and Naruto showed hate in both there eyes of crossing the line of what she said.
 
“Take it back!” Naruto says now taking Tori seriously. “How dare you speak to us about Sasuke like that? You know nothing. I said take it back!” Naruto clenches his fist to his side in anger.
 
“Why don't you make me? Come at me as if you're trying to kill me. That's if you last a minute with me before your weak bodies pass out.” Fukushu smiles at them.
 
Sakura eyes Tori of seeing this expression on her face when she fought Kabuto.
 
“Fine!” Naruto yells as his eyes turn red of using Kyuubi chakra within him.
 
So I see all it took was a minute. Tori thought.
 
“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” Naruto yells. He forms another one of himself. He starts to form the Resengan in his right hand together with his clone. He charges at Tori in a battle cry, proving that he is powerful then she thinks. Fukushu smiles at him, not one bit scared at the energy ball coming at her. Naruto gets inches away from her body. “Oodama Rasengan!”
 
Fukushu heighten her speed in an instance, disappearing in front of Naruto, which throws his attack way off as Fukushu kicks the clone Naruto from behind on the side of his face, making his clone sail a quarter mile away which disrupts Naruto controlling the Oodama Rasengan chakra ball. In a flash, she grabs Naruto wrist controlling the Rasengan, as she throws his body towards Sakura as now the unstable Rasengan was aimed at her. Sakura eyes widen of just standing still and Naruto couldn't stop the ball from changing course.
 
Fukushu eyes Sakura of not moving from Naruto attack coming directly at her. She shakes her head of disappointment and flash next to Sakura, giving her a mighty punch in the face, which sent her flying across the field. Fukushu jumps up and with precise accurate movements, she place two fingers on Naruto's wrist which held the Rasengan, that sent his uncontrolled Rasengan to the ground, crating a small crater from the affect.
 
As dust started to settle down, Naruto gets up holding his hand, injured from the blast, but is punched in the face by Fukushu that sent him soaring right near Sakura's body, still lying on the ground. Naruto struggles to get back up but Fukushu in a flash ends up next to Naruto body and karate chops him right in the stomach as his body hits the ground again, hardly even getting inches up from the first try. Nartuo spits up blood, as Sakura pulls her body up from the blow. Her eyes widen of shock of Tori given him no mercy, of attacking him like she did to Kabuto.
 
“Like I said a minute.” Fukushu taunts them both. “You two haven't grown a bit over the years. Know I truly see where you have failed.” Fukushu voices tone changes back into Tori. This means I have more work then I thought.
 
Naruto tries to get back up to his feet, angered of being beaten under a minute by her just like she said, but a Kunai shoots by his face as it scrapes his face, landing between his hands on the ground. Blood start to come out of the scrap on his face.
 
“Give it up you lost,” Tori said giving him a calm expression. Naruto looks at her, angered of losing to easily to her. “One minute.”
 
“One minute?” Sakura asked confused.
 
“It took one minute for you Naruto to not function and was beaten by your own self. Your greatest weakness is your anger as it is your greatest weapon in a fight. But as a double edge sword you just killed Sakura in the process of not thinking about your situation you were in,” Tori addressed him. There eyes widen in shock. “One minute just took out your whole team. And for you Sakura to just stand their and let yourself get hit, that's why I hit you to teach you a lesson that next time I won't be there to save you. I thought Tsunade-sama taught you defense. Just because this is practice, you should never let your guard down no matter any situation you are in,” Sakura eyes the ground of her failure. “And for you Naruto, your hot head is becoming a problem. You need to work on not taking every damn thing to personal, which comes to my next lesson to you. I forbid you to use Kyuubi powers until I say so.”
 
“What! That's crazy!” Naruto protest furious of her decision.
 
“You use his power in front of me I will severely punish you as I seem fit. Going from your attack you tried to perform, you're more destructive then as if losing control over Kyuubi. You're stronger then not using his powers at all,” Tori said. Naruto give her a puzzled look. “Until I say you're ready, do not use his powers in any fights unless I say it or I will take you out of the fight myself. Thirdly Naruto, to use your most powerful attacks towards me was foolish. And not relaying your attack to Sakura, of not planning of what you were doing, to plane another attack if you failed, you dug yourself in defeat and it won't do if you're facing somebody like Orochamaru. So now knowing these things about you guys now let's start the real lessons.”
 
“That wasn't a lesson?” Naruto asked.
 
“No,” Tori smiles at them. She walks over to a tree where her back pack is and pulls out eight weight belts colored in black to blend better with the Jounin clothing of the Forest village Shinobis. “So now I will teach you how to harness your true potential buy putting these on.” She throws them at their feet as they make a heavy sound, making a dent in the ground.
 
“EEHHH!!!” Naruto and Sakura said at the same time, shocked, of how much they weigh of reminding themselves of Lee weights at the Chuunin exams.
 
“You will keep these weights on your arms and legs until I say you're ready to take them off. The only time you can take them off is when you're taking a bath. You will sleep, eat and breathe with these on and if I find out you took these off you will do fifty laps around Konoha and if you can't run you better travel upside down and use your hands to finish. These weights will teach you about speed and accurate attacks towards your enemy when we train. If you can't keep up with your enemies speed use your head to slow them down. No enemy can't be defeated. Time and planning will win you a victory. You must learn to work as a team. Sasuke was your strategist so now you must make up for him not being here. So until your speed is up you will run everyday, morning to night and nothing else until I say you're ready to train with me.” Tori explains.
 
“What!!!” Naruto and Sakura said.
 
“I hope you didn't eat a big breakfast because you'll be throwing up by the next thirty minutes.” Tori suggested.
 
Ah crap! And here I ate a big breakfast to out smart her like Kakashi-sensei did to us. This girl. Sakura signs in aggravation.
 
“This training starts now,” Tori says, “You will do two hundred laps around Konoha starting now and finish by the end of this week. The day is bright so I would say get to work because if you don't finish this you will do it again next week until you accomplish the task under a week. Also the time is twelve o'clock meaning I expect it do be done by that time, not a second off or you will do it over again. Furthermore this is teamwork lesson. One can not finish this and say you guys accomplished it. You both must make it to the finished line; at the bridge where we just met or you will do it over again. Laps don't count if you don't make it to the bridge...I'll leave now.”
 
“Wait a second!” Sakura yells but Tori disappeared in a blank of an eye. “Is this girl crazy, two hundred times around Konoha with these on?”
 
“Well it can't be that bad.” Naruto said.
 
He puts the weights on his legs and arms. He then tries to get up which was hard and then takes a step. The weights made him move around like a slug as they were weighting him down tremendously, basically stopping a normal pace walk.
 
“How in the world are we suppose to do two hundred laps in these!” He says trying to take another step.
 
Sakura looks at her fist and clenches it, thinking of Sasuke. She puts the weights on as she already felt her pace slow down getting up from the ground. “We must or Sasuke won't be saved in time.” She takes another step as already starting to breath heavy. I will overcome something as little as this. I will become stronger to prove that I am better. I will save Sasuke!
 
Naruto looks at Sakura serious face and smiles at her. Next time you see me Sasuke, I will win and bring you back to Sakura as I promised.
 
Tori stand in a tree in the distance and smiles at them. So their understanding the situation they are in. Good. I want to see how far you two can grow; especially you Naruto as your true training have barely begun.