Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ The Reason ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Previews Chapter
 
“So I'm lying out a proposal for the both of you,” Tori says. “If you want to truly save Sasuke life from Orochimaru and his brother and your life Naruto from the Aatsuki you would let me train you as your new sensei.”
 
“EHHH!!!” Both Naruto and Sakura said at the same time shocked.
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000
 
Chapter 23
 
“You want to train us!” Naruto and Sakura said at the same time surprised.
 
Tori smirks at their expression.
 
Flashback
 
“You want to train Naruto and Sakura. But why?” Tsunade asks stunned of Tori's decision.
 
Tori stand in front of Tsunade desk looking at her in her chair. Kakashi and Yamato stand behind her near the door. Kakashi was leaning back on the wall, arms folded, eyeing Tori as well as Yamato. Yamato never met Tori before but heard great things about her abilities of a Jounin.
 
“Giving the situation we are all in. Your main goal is that you don't want to tell Naruto he's a danger to the village of using Kyuubi powers am I right or you wouldn't put Naruto with a four man team.” Tori said in her normal composed voice.
 
Tsunade gets quiet of what she says because those were the orders from the council to protect the village and him from Akatsuki.
 
“Are you forgetting Tsunade that Naruto and I are the same? Both Jinchuuriki. Both containers of powerful beasts inside of us,” Tori said. Yamato looked surprised and look at Kakashi of him already knowing what Tori was. “But unlike Naruto I don't relay solely on Okami powers but on my own talents. I only use Okami powers only when necessary because I fully understand what she is capable of. I'm strong with her but I'm stronger without her, which is why she chose me as her vessel and nobody else.”
 
“She chose you as her vessel?” Yamato asked curious.
 
“Yes,” Tori replies, “She won't tell me the full details of how she ended up inside of me but she comes to my aid when I'm in danger of my life because if I die she dies. Unlike Naruto with Kyuubi, Okami understand my wishes and does not interfere like a raging best liked the other Bijuu's do to their Jinchuuriki holders. No matter how you place this, I'm more capable then anybody in this village of showing Naruto how to truly harness Kyuubi powers and to use his powers when needed and relay on his own abilities. I once heard Naruto wanting to become the greatest Hokage that anybody have seen, when I was at the Chuunin exams.”
 
Kakashi gives Tori a shocking look. When was she at the Chuunin exams? I didn't even pick up on her sent. Kakashi remember being at the Chuunin exam of holding Sasuke body up by his knee from falling down after his match with Yoroi. Kakashi looks at the examiners near the Sandaime Hokage and sees one male ninja near the age of twenty three, holding his two fingers to his face as if doing a Jutsu. So I see. I wonder how much you knew about Sasuke cursed mark Tori.
 
“Given the current state Naruto is in,” Tori says, “I know you won't allow him to become a Jounin ninja fearing Kyuubi powers inside of him because Tsunade-sama, you must think of the villagers' safety. By not telling Naruto this, you're treating him as a child and crushing his dream even though you think you're saving him. I want to train Naurto so he can fulfill his dream of one day becoming Hokage and to protect people that he cares about. That is why I want to train him.”
 
Tsunade was surprised to hear Tori so outspoken of never hearing her serious before but in truth what she said was correct about Naruto. If anybody can help Naruto their best bet is her but to place this responsibility in a child's hands is what concern Tsunade the most.
 
Flashback ends
 
“I normally wouldn't train other people from other countries but we all have the same common enemies so it's not forbidden in my country. But that's why I'm giving you the option.” Tori said.
 
“But we don't have time to train. Orochimaru can take Sasuke body anytime now. Will be wasting time...” Naruto replies.
 
“Did you not hear me that we have the upper hand?” Tori say cutting him off.
 
“Huh?” Naruto said clueless.
 
“Guess that's one of the things will be working on,” Tori says and smirks at him. “While you were unconscious I made Kabuto an example of my true abilities by knocking him out in a matter of minutes.”
 
Naruto eyes widen surprised because even Tsunade and him had problems taking him out. Sakura starts to relive the event in her head once more but eyes Tori of how much of a gap in power there is between them.
 
“By this, Orochimaru won't anger me because he also wants me as well to join him,” Tori says but stare at Naruto of his shock expression. “But if I'm wrong and he takes Sasuke body I know of a Jutsu to force him out of his body.”
 
“But that will mean you'll be offering yourself as bait to him.” Sakura mentioned.
 
“I know,” Tori said as if not caring of the circumstances. “But I only need three mouths to train you at a level to become stronger, to be able to go up against Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. I train three Genin ninjas and in three years they became Jounin level ninjas under my tutelage. You have already met Kai, Sakura.”
 
Naruto and Sakura stare in amazement as the other teams their age in Konoha aren't even close to Jounin level.
 
“But the choice is yours to make. I will not force you to take my offer. The training will be hard and difficult everyday with hardly any rest as I will show you any mercy of cradling you like a child. Given the timeline we have we don't have time to slack off. I will push you harder every time you reach a new level. And if you disobey my orders I will punish you severely for your actions. If you truly want to save Sasuke you'll take the offer,” Tori stared with a straight face. Naruto and Sakura start to doubt the offer, more afraid of her words of training. “I will give you until tomorrow morning waiting at the bridge for your decision.”
 
Tori walk out the room to let them think about the decision she's offering.
 
“Tori can become a scary sensei can't she?” Naruto said with a depressed and worried look on his face.
 
“Yeah. But if it's to save Sasuke we must.” Sakura said with a bothered look.
 
“But Kakashi-sensei said he would train us as well.” Naruto eyes her.
 
Sakura looks at him. “He did?”
 
“Yes to help us save Sasuke but not sounding as brutal as hers. But I don't want to hurt Kakashi-sensei feeling if we take her offer.” Naruto implied.
 
“But she did train three Genin and there already Jounin level ninjas in three years.” Sakura suggested.
 
Naruto starts to walk out his hospital room quietly as Sakura follows, both contemplating on keeping their loyalty towards their sensei or a stranger they just met. Down the hallway, Kakashi was leaning on the wall with his arm folded, looking at the ground. Naruto and Sakura notice him and walks slowly towards him but before they could say anything to him.
 
“I want you to take her offer,” Kakashi said with an emotionless expression. He looks at them as they see their surprised faces. “You will not offend my abilities. There are few powerful ninjas then me and Tori is one of them,” Kakashi changes his expression and smiles at them. “Besides who wouldn't.” Directing his comments towards Naruto of how beautiful Tori is.
 
Naruto smiles back with a happy grin of being with Tori and hoping he'll get punished by her in his dirty nasty mind.
 
Sakura signs of frustration as they both being perverts. Those morons.
 
0000000000000000000000000000
 
Sakura and Naruto wait on the bridge were team seven normally meets. Naruto hang over the bridge in boredom as they have been waiting for Tori for nearly four hours now. Sakura look up at the sky almost noon as Tori told them in the morning.
 
Sakura clinches her fist. “I thought she said we had no time to waste and here she is late! What's with these Jounins making their students wait? But unfortunately I won't get trick this time. I ate in the morning. Haha.”
 
“Maybe she's doing something.” Naruto said defending her.
 
Sakura turns away from him. “Yeah right,” Sakura said in a low tone. But she looks up and sees Tori standing right in front of her face. “AAAH!” She jumps back quickly. I wish she wouldn't do that!
 
“Good morning.” Tori said.
 
“Good Morning!” They both said at the same time.
 
“Sorry I got lost.” Tori smiles at them.
 
“Yeah right!” They both say at the same time disbelieving her.
 
“So while you guys being her that means you agree. Let's begin then.”