Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Drabbles ❯ 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairing: Shikamaru/Neji
Prompt: Understanding
For: Annamaemacleod
Shikamaru walked slowly around the double bed, admiring the view of the man settled at the top, wrists tied together and fastened to the metal surface, body kneeling with legs spread wide and ass tantalisingly high in the air. He could see the fine sheen of sweat covering pale skin, dark chocolate coloured strands plastered to the curve of his back as that beautiful body shivered with need.
As he reached the opposite side of the bed he could see the domed end of the thick plug deeply inserted in his lover's ass and the ringed length of his flushed and needy arousal weeping onto the bed sheets. Shikamaru smiled at the sight, reaching out to run a hand lazily down the prone man's spine fingers tangling in long soft strands of hair. His lover looked deliciously aroused, wanton to a point of begging and Shikamaru could feel his own needs, passions bubbling fiercely under the surface.
But he restrained himself, he needed to talk to his lover about something and it seemed this would be the only way to make the deliciously sexy man listen, he was always so troublesome. But Shikamaru loved him because of that.
He hummed appreciatively, at the sight of creamy white skin stretched over lean muscles; no one would ever see his lover like this, the blind fold secured around his head preventing the lazy man from seeing the desire in those milky white orbs. He leant forward, letting his hand run over sweat slick skin, from neck to firm rounded globes, letting his tanned fingers toy with the protruding end of the plug as he spoke, voice husky with desire, “Neji....you with me lover?”
Shikamaru let a smirk curl his lips as the man in question bucked back against his fingers searching for pressure, needing release but Shikamaru wasn't looking for that particular pleasure just yet. When he said Neji name again in a much firmer tone he saw his lover shiver, the reply he got was breathy and soft, “Shika...please.” Shikamaru loved to here Neji ask for things, it was such a rare thing for the normally uptight man to allow his formal face to fall, but the brunet managed to get under the Hyuuga's skin and he promised he would stay there.
Shikamaru's palm came down on the firm curve of Neji's ass, eliciting a soft whimper from the prone man. Shikamaru spoke again, “You've been very bad Neji.” Neji's head shot around searching for his lover, mouth parted as though about to deny it, that hand descended on the opposing cheek and Shikamaru loved the soft ohh that spilt from Neji's parted lips. Shikamaru took on a more serious visage then, though his lover couldn't see him, he spoke in solemn tones, “You trust me Neji, to tie you. To handle you with love and respect and yet you don't truly trust me.”
“I...nhhhh” Shikamaru silenced any words with a push of the plug penetrating deep into Neji's ass.
Shikamaru scowled down at his lover, no angry but knowing the other man may continue to contradict or disagree with him. So he gave an order, “Not a word until I'm finished.” He knew in this state when they were mid play his lover was more receptive to orders though Shikamaru very rarely gave them preferring to cajole and tease his lover into submission.
When Neji made no signs of trying to speak again, he carefully ran his fingers around the edge of the plug, caressing the taught skin as he spoke in a softer tone, “Good. I asked you before, on numerous occasions to stop but you didn't. Now I'm asking again and this time you will listen and obey.”
Shikamaru paused to check he had Neji's full attention and though his lover was deeply aroused he could see from his expression, lip drawn, head slightly cocked and face turned to look at him directly, that the younger man was listening intently. “You are not to go buying me things, you are not to just go and spend money on something I said I liked in passing. They don't mean anything to me - you can't buy me Neji.” He felt his heart squeeze at the reminder of all the times Neji had given him something, the gift's never seemed to stop and most were just the cause of a cursory comment. Shikamaru had learned to start keeping his opinions to himself and it bothered him more that Neji thought he needed those things to make him stay.
“But...” Shikamaru, leant in now, hands leaving there ministrations to the Hyuuga's pale skin and instead leaning in fingertips pressing against moist lips to silence any further protests.
Shikamaru leant in so that he could whisper across those soft petals, feeling Neji breath in his words, “I promise you, you can trust me, I'm not leaving and spending money on me will not make that change. I don't want or need things - I want you.” Shikamaru felt his pulse quicken with the admission his own arousal though subdued was still pulsing through his blood, heating his thick shaft and making it unbelievably hard.
“But...ah....please Shika...nghhh....” When Neji tried to protest again Shikamaru leant in stealing an deep seductive kiss, dominating Neji's sweet mouth with his spearing tongue, stroking every soft surface until he could feel his struggling for breath.
“No... no more alright I love you, troublesome man that you are.” Shikamaru breathed softly over those parted, slicked lips, leaning in to nip at the kiss-bruised surfaces and then lovingly lathing his tongue over the stinging marks.
When he leant away once more his voice came out rough and deep, arousal driving him close to desperation, “Neji?” He wanted nothing more than to bury his straining cock inside Neji's tight, needy hole and fuck him into oblivion but until the Hyuuga gave in and agreed to this he couldn't.
What Shikamaru heard next made his heart beat deep and quick inside his chest, the soft sound of Neji's voice filling his ears, “Shika ... I... I'm sorry... I will try for you... I love you.”
With that said Shikamaru couldn't restrain his own groan of need, “God love you look so damn hot.” HE quickly rolled underneath Neji's body, sprawling out under the pale arched form. He brought his lips to bear on sharp little nipples, kissing, licking biting to the heated sound of Neji's whimpering cries. As he slipped lower he kissed Neji's weeping slit before engulfing the younger man's cock in his mouth, lovingly stroking it with his tongue as he set a punishing rhythm with his lips. Shikamaru toyed with his lover until he felt those hairless balls tighten in his palm, that deliciously salty cock thicken between his lips as Neji went through a dry orgasm, the cock ring holding in Neji's cum.
As Neji's body heaved and writhed and then went still Shikamaru slipped from underneath the whimpering Hyuuga and settled himself behind him, he stroked his fingers over wqarm, slick skin of Neji's back, gently kneading the tensed muscles in his ass, that's when he heard Neji begging plead into be filled, “God... please...Shika...I can't...I need to cum...fuck me... Please!” What there was left of Shikamaru's control snapped and he pulled the ruby red plug from Neji's ass, loving the sight of the little ring of muscle fluttering at the sudden absence before slicking up his cock with lube and thrusting straight inside. Neji arched under him, groaning at the sudden penetration but Shiklamaru knew how much Neji enjoyed the little nip of pain with his pleasure and Shikamaru proceeded to tunnel in and out of that tight passage.
Shikamaru listened intently to the soft breathy sounds slipping from Neji's lips, loving the noises just as much as the feel of Neji's body sucking him in with every thrust. He could feel his body going taught as Neji squeezed around him, caressing his cock with every shift and push. Shikamaru tilted his hips just enough to brush that tender bundle of nerves inside his lovers ass and he felt Neji stiffen at the contact, as his own balls drew up he continued to ram straight into that sensitive protrusion, and when Neji gasped his name he reached around thumbing the cock ring loose and feeling Neji's body push back as tanned fingers stroked Neji's weeping cock.
Shikamaru felt his balls tighten his cock filling out further, pushing into Neji's convulsing passage as Neji finally tipped into orgasm, throwing his head back in a silent scream. As that needy hole squeezed Shikamaru he thrust in harder, faster and felt his whole world come undone as that little cord of tension snapped inside him. He groaned deeply, whispering Neji's name as both their bodies shook.
Both men lay down, fully sated and relaxed their bodies entwined on the bed, Neji's cheek resting on Shikamaru's shoulder, Shikamaru spoke in a hoarse whisper, “Do you understand Neji?”
Shikamaru felt Neji nudged under his chin and curl that bit closer to him, “Yes Shika. I understand.” Shikamaru wrapped his arms around the pale man now half draped over him like a deliciously warm blanket and he could feel his lover's lips tilt in a small smile as his own lifted in a satisfied grin.
They didn't have to say it again, the words were always there whether spoken allowed or otherwise, I trust you - I love you - always.”