Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Drabbles ❯ 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairing: Kakashi/Sasuke
Prompt: Violence
For: Annamaemacleod
Kakashi had Sasuke pressed firmly between himself and the wall, deceptively slim wrists held in a single hand, his thigh wedged between Sasuke's legs to keep him pinned in place. He could feel anger boiling through his body but he was only to aware how quickly that emotion could change into something else with the ravens proximity.
He had been denying himself for the longest time, that having Sasuke pressed bodily against him, even if it was his back to his chest, it felt good to the Copy-nin. But that wasn't what they were here for. Kakashi had been told explicitly by Naruto that he needed to vent, to expel his frustration and anger at Sasuke. The blond could see the difference in him, after years of being on a team together and he knew Naruto wasn't the only one.
That anger, the sense of betrayal he felt inside had been bubbling and festering since Sasuke left - and it was only rivalled by the sadness he had managed to hide at the young Uchiha's desertion. Naruto had managed to bring him home, though he knew it was, in part, down to Sasuke's own want to return. No-one had ever managed to make Sasuke do anything he didn't choose for himself.
He glared fixedly at the back of that familiar head of inky dark spikes, trying to find the words and through the clog of emotion that was thick in his throat he growled at Sasuke, “You never listen; the only thing you seem to understand is violence and pain. I am more than aware that you are stronger than me now but you have yet to outsmart me.”
He heard Sasuke give an all too familiar, “Hn.” In response and he felt his emotion's slipping further from his control, he hadn't felt this lost since he had been a young ANBU, after father's death. He pushed Sasuke hard against the wall, knowing his pale face would likely come away scraped if not a little bruised. But from his reckoning they were already quite a mess. They had been sparring for an hour or more, both were littered with cuts and bruises and possible sprains but he couldn't feel the pain he knew was there - swamped by his adrenaline and anger at the raven before him.
His voice was cold, when it left his cloth covered lips, “You know something? Itachi would be disappointed.” He felt Sasuke stiffen at his elder brother's name but Kakashi continued, the pain and anguish in his own heart out weighing his sense of right and wrong, “He let you live, he loved you that much. He let you murder him so you could be stronger and still you learnt nothing, even after you discovered the truth.”
Kakashi could feel Sasuke starting to struggle in earnest, that supple, toned form rippling and jerking to be free, though the raven never issued a sound. He leant in close, breathing in the scent of blood, sweat and something else that screamed Sasuke and he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling the soft black spikes at the nape of Sasuke's neck. The Uchiha froze in place at the gesture and Kakashi rested his forehead to the soft strands, grip never loosening but he could feel his anger passing as the harsh reality of what he had said came into focus.
He knew only too well what it was to need revenge with every fibre of your being - he was one of the only ones that could understand such a fierce need that burrowed inside you and the emptiness it brings.
The jounin heard Sasuke speak, his voice was softer somehow, “Kakashi-sensei?”
“Hmmm...” Kakashi could feel something creeping into his heart, that soft voice winding its way deeper inside him.
“Did you... know... him?” Kakashi could sense the turmoil in the younger man, his trepidation.
“We were acquainted - though not well.” He sighed quietly, knowing the anger that had filled him only moments before had passed. He always had been the type to flare and then dwindle quickly. It was a blessing and a curse - though he could hold a grudge with the best of them.
“Hn.”
Kakashi couldn't help but give a small smile at that, so there was something left of the little Pre-Gennin that he had trained. He pressed closer, breath ghosting across a pale ear as he spoke, “Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime.”
“H-hai Kakashi-sensei.”
“Do you realise how much pain you caused Sasuke? How much sorrow?” He could feel the raven shiver at the warm breath on his ear, and not sure why he did it he backed his leg out from between Sasuke's, grabbing him with his free hand and turning him around.
He was a little surprised by the downcast face that avoided his gaze and as he resettled the hand keeping Sasuke pinned he knew that the raven could escape if he chose to. That he remained said that he wanted something from him and though it was selfish of the arrogant man before him it made his heart ease.
Kakashi let his head fall, forehead resting on a cotton covered shoulder, so close to Sasuke's exposed creamy pale throat and the dark swirls of the curse seal. He could feel the soft brush of those inky bangs that framed Sasuke pale face and piercing eyes. He sighed quietly into the cloth as he felt a little regret at what he had said to the young Uchiha. He'd been through a lot to and he had done it alone, he needed people to remind him why he should stay, not why he wasn't wanted.
He turned a dark stormy grey orb to look at Sasuke's hidden face, his free hand came up as he withdrew, settling a warm hand on the young ravens shoulder, squeezing lightly as his other hand finally released Sasuke's wrists. He went to move away from the silent raven and found he couldn't, he hadn't caught the Uchiha moving but he found strong fingers curled in his jounin vest, preventing his withdrawal.
He looked down at those bruised hands and back up at Sasuke's hidden features and he was slowly met by two shadowed eyes. Kakashi could see something in those depths, he knew Sasuke was showing him, was letting him see. He'd seen that look staring back at him before - when he'd looked in the mirror all those years ago. He could see Sasuke's lips moving, and leant forward to hear his silent words, “You warned me - years ago. Sometimes I wish I had listened.”
Kakashi just stood letting Sasuke speak, letting him expel some of his own emotions much as he had only a few minutes before. “I did a lot of things.” The jounin could see emotions slipping across Sasuke's eyes, regret, pain and anger. So raw and he felt himself reacting to the display.
He placed a rough palm over the hand clutching at his vest, the other cupped Sasuke's jaw and tipped his face upwards to look into dark eyes, “Sasuke... will you let me help you?”
Sasuke's eyes grew impossibly dark at that and he watched as the man before him straightened, his mask slipping back into place - his vulnerable moment passing. It had been the wrong thing to say to the stubborn Uchiha - Uchiha's didn't need help. Kakashi could feel his annoyance rise and he stepped forward pinning the raven once more, glaring down as a hand came up to settle beside Sasuke's face against the wall.
“Don't do that. I want to see you - not the wall you put up to cower behind.” That got to Sasuke, he grabbed the fist before it could impact with his open stomach. He let his leg edge forward slipping into place once more and he let his whole body lean in against the raven, he could feel the fine trembling that he hadn't noticed before against his chest as he increased the pressure against Sasuke's prone form.
When the Uchiha's head dipped, those eyes hidden again he leant forward, his cheek resting against Sasuke's the fine hairs tickling his exposed cheek and he whispered softly, “I know you have your pride - a shinobi's pride - but it isn't wrong to need help. You regretted not listening to me once perhaps it's time you tried again. I... we couldn't lose you again Sasuke.”
Kakashi felt Sasuke press into his cheek, hot breath sifting through the cotton against his neck and lower face, “You or them?”
How had he known that the raven wouldn't miss that? He replied, voice steady, body braced, “Me and them.”
“Hn. Still not giving a straight answer Kaka-sensei?” Hearing his shortened name from the Sasuke made his heart warm, could they really go back? No - but perhaps they could start moving forward again.
“Mah.”
“Well I think I prefer the you part... “ Kakashi was surprised when the hand holding his jounin vest so tightly gave a swift tug and it pulled him down enough that he found himself with Sasuke's lips caressing against his own cloth covered ones. It wasn't often that he got surprised like that but this surprise? Definitely worth it.
Kakashi pulled Sasuke forward so they were pressed together from top to toe and he returned the kiss even though his mask was between them, letting his lips caress over Sasuke's before he pulled away for a breath. “Hmm... so Sasuke can I assume...”
“Hn.”
Kakashi chuckled at the raven and leant forward to press his hitate to Sasuke's bare forehead, “So...”
“So what?”
Kakashi smiled at the obvious avoidance and planted another kiss to Sasuke's lips and watched as obsidian pools lit from within and a light flush stretched across pale cheeks. “Looks like you'll enjoy my brand of help.”
“You're as bad as that old Ero-Sannin the Dobe talks about.”
“Maybe - do you mind?”
Kakashi watched the flush darken in hue before Sasuke gave a quiet reply, “No. I can give as good as I get.”
“Is that so? I'll be looking forward to it.” Kakashi caught sight of the tiny smile tilting the corner of Sasuke's pinked lips and smiled himself, moving his face so he could nuzzle at the delicate curve of Sasuke's throat, “Perhaps things will work out in the end.”
He heard Sasuke's barely audible, “I hope so.”