Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Fanfiction: Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow ❯ Naruto Fanfiction: Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own Yuri
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________
 
This is such a dumb movie. Why do I even have to be here anyway?! I should be on a different mission with Tenten, and Lee, and Guy. Neji too, but who really cares about him except Tenten. Oh yea, it's the climax…
 
Argh, there goes Naruto running his mouth in the middle of the movie. Is actually enjoying this?? No, he can't be… but he is…idiot.
 
“HEY!!! What the heck do you think you're doin' up there?!”, a fat man yelled at us as Naruto fell onto the floor.
“What's the big idea??”, Naruto complained as he gripped the back of his head. The fat man ran -(more like hobbled)- over to him.
“Don't play stupid with me!!! Ya' snuck in here with out paying ya' lousy little freeloader!!”, He screamed.
“Wait, you got it all wrong,” Naruto explained, “we were just trying to get some training in while we watch the movie.”
“Training?...For What?...”, He responded.
 
Time for us to step in. I can't believe I have to help this little wart.
 
Sasuke, Sakura, and I jumped from our upside-down position on the ceiling to the sticky movie theater floor. Sakura glared at Naruto as Sasuke exclaimed, “We have tickets.”, as he held up his pass. The fat man looked frazzled.
 
“…Are you ninja from the leaf village???...”, he asked.
“You bet we are!!”, Naruto cheered, “You're lookin' at the next hokage, a super- ninja, pal! WHOOO YEAH!! Naruto Uzumaki, live and in the flesh!!!”
 
With that Naruto was ceremoniously pelted with the audiences' movie trash. And then, we were kicked out. We waited outside in a grassy clearing surrounded by a dark brown fence with a billboard advertising the movie we just saw floating over it. Naruto dazed at it in his squatted position as Sasuke sat on a pile of metal cylinders . Sakura stood against the side of the pile that Sasuke was sitting on and stared at the sky, and I sat on top of the fence staring at the baby-blue nail polish on my toes without any interest in any of my so called comrades.
 
“Kakashi-sensei is late.”, Sakura sighed.
“So?! What else is new?!”, Sasuke responded.
“I hate you…”, I just randomly stated continuing to stare at my toes.
“That isn't new.”, Sasuke answered.
“True, but the level of how much I hate you just went up.”
“Huh, Man, that movie was so cool,” said Naruto trying to avoid the subject, “I don't think I've ever been so blown away in my life…”
 
Sakura trotted over, “I don't want to hear it!!”, she scolded, “You made such a racket in there we didn't get to see the whole thing!!”, Sakura let a sorrowful sigh, “I wish we could have staid a little longer, I could have watched that handsome Michi who played Sukeakuro all day long. Oh, but he doesn't compare to you Sasuke.”
“Man, I don't know were you got your taste in men Sakura, but it stinks…”, Naruto complained.
Sakura's eyes gleamed as she droned, “…Come Again”
“I'm sorry what was the question?...”, Naruto squirmed.
 
“Oh, but he doesn't compare to you Sasuke.”, I mimicked evily as I got right next to Sasuke and hugged his arm tightly. Then, I moved back to my place on the fence. Sakura was so pissed.
 
Naruto murmured something, but I didn't catch what he said. Sasuke and Sakura said some stuff to respond to it, but I was tuning them out to.
________________________________________________
 
The foursome, heard galloping and moved away from the fence to see what it was. The princess from the movie jumped over the fence on the back of a tired white horse.
 
“I-Is that the princess??”, Sakura wondered as Yuri and Sasuke leapt away from the gate. The gate opened and caused Sakura and Naruto to tumble towards Yuri's feet. Loads of men on horses galloped after the princess. And the foursome took off, chasing the horses. Sakura and Naruto out of anger, and Yuri and Sasuke merely to keep track of their teammates. Yuri split up with the others and looked for Kakashi. When she found him he was in the place we were supposed to meet him in.
 
Yuri filled him in as they found Sasuke, Sakura, and the -(now tied up)- riders of the horses.
 
“What are you guys doing?”, Kakashi asked as he squatted on a pillar of the building were all the havoc had been reeked.
“Killing Time.”, Sasuke bluntly explained. Kakashi disappeared from the pillar and reappeared in front of the only man who wasn't wearing black armor. The ropes that contained the horse men unraveled and each man set free.
“Gee, I'm…really sorry about this”, Kakashi apologized as he helped the man up. Sakura looked surprised when Kakashi said, “This is the gentleman who hired us for our mission today.”