Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto no eating my students! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own Naruto.
Chapter 4
“Iruka?” Kakashi stared at the other man in shock; he'd never expected to see him again. Iruka smiled at him.
“Hey. Doing anything?” Kakashi shook his head and Iruka's smile widened.
“Want to grab a coffee?”
“With you?” Kakashi asked nervously. Surely Iruka wouldn't want to be seen with him in public.
“Yes with me. Or we could do something else if you don't like coffee.” Iruka offered, still smiling. He was ecstatic over running into the mortal, he hadn't been expecting to but now that he had he wasn't letting the other get away.
“Why?” Kakashi was genuinely confused and Iruka's smile became soft. The immortal gently took Kakashi's hand, using the shelf to block the move form the sight of anyone else in the store.
“Because I like you and I think you like me.”
“But...you can't like me, I'm nothing. You're gorgeous and you have a good job and.” Iruka stopped him by placing a finger over his lips.
“Shh. You're the gorgeous one Kakashi, I've never seen hair that shade before. You're eyes are so expressive and your body, well I better stop there. You are not nothing Kakashi, never think that. Please, spend time with me?” Iruka was quit willing to beg if he had to. Kakashi just stared at him in shock for a while before slowly nodding and following him from the bookstore.
---------------------------------
Kakashi smiled and leant back against the couch. They'd ended up back at Iruka's house and at first he had been uncomfortable surrounded by the obvious signs of the differences in their situations but Iruka soon made him forget about it. He was truly enjoying himself with the other man, they had been talking for over three hours now and there was no sign that they would be stopping any time soon. Kakashi jumped as the door slammed open, blinking at the blond teenager who stormed in, apparently not noticing him.
“That's it! I'm eating the brat or altering his mind. I thought we'd made some progress but nolo. Stupid, stubborn, MORTAL!” Kakashi stared in shock, not really understanding what the blond was saying. Iruka sat frozen, eyes flicking between the two. Naruto looked at his old friend and then followed his gaze to the silver-haired man.
“Oops?” Iruka sighed.
“Naruto, how many times do I have to tell you to knock?” He asked irritably.
“It's not like they're usually capable of noticing me! Besides, I thought you only feed at Allure?” Iruka dropped his head into his hands.
“Kakashi, Naruto. Naruto this is Kakashi.” Naruto paled as much as he could.
“Big oops. He's the one you...?” Iruka nodded and Naruto hung his head.
“I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm just so mad with Sasuke.”
“It's okay Naruto. We can talk later.”
“Sure. Nice meeting you Kakashi.” With that Naruto was gone. Kakashi stared at Iruka, the odd conversation swirly through his mind. Eat? Mortal? Feed? What was going on? Was Iruka some sort of psycho? Kakashi sighed, that would be just his luck. He tensed as Iruka stood and moved closer, pushing himself back into the couch. He saw Iruka flinch slightly at his reaction and stop moving closer.
“You're safe here Kakashi, I promise. I'd never hurt you.”
“What did he mean?” Kakashi asked softly and Iruka sighed, sitting as close as he dared.
“I didn't want to tell you, not yet. I wanted you to know me better first.” Iruka explained nervously.
“Tell me what?”
“I'm not human Kakashi, neither is Naruto. I'm not sure exactly what I am, my parents died when I was a child. Naruto found me when I was a teenager and took me under his wing. I'm at least part incubus or succubus though. That's why your memories of that night are fuzzy, I feed off sex. I fed off you that night, I promise it didn't hurt you.” Iruka fell silent, watching the mortal he knew he was in love with. Kakashi swallowed heavily.
“You're insane.” He whispered. Kakashi flinched as Iruka took his hand.
“I'm not crazy and neither are you.”
“So you're just using me for food.”
“NO! The first time yes but then I couldn't stop thinking about you. I...I called you to me the other night and you came. I'm in love with you Kakashi and it hurts so much.”
“Why?”
“Because if we ever do anything but talk you'll forget. And I don't want you to forget this. All you'd remember was that we had spent the day talking, there would be no emotion in the memory.”
“How can you love me? How can I believe you or trust you?”
“I love you for you Kakashi, I don't know why. It's not like I've ever been in love before. Please, give me a chance.” Iruka half begged.
“I don't know, I need to go.” Kakashi stood and began moving towards the door.
“I'd never hurt you Kakashi. I will always protect you, no matter what.” Kakashi turned to open the door.
“You can't tell anyone Kakashi.”
“Or you'll kill me?” Kakashi asked.
“No, but others would.” Kakashi nodded curtly and fled, not seeing Iruka collapse into tears on the couch, holding the pillow Kakashi had been leaning against.
---------------------------
Naruto hit his head against the wall, angry with himself over his stupidity. He may have just ruined everything for his friend. He knew Iruka was in love with the mortal and he didn't want to see the younger man hurt. Hopefully Kakashi could be trusted with their secret. When Kakashi walked by Naruto followed him, hiding himself from mortal sight. It was slightly amusing to see the mortal jump at his presence since he had locked the door to his small apartment. Kakashi backed off nervously as Naruto stalked over to the taller man, a dangerous smirk on his face.
“So you're Kakashi.” He purred and the mortal nodded.
“I can see why Iruka is so taken with you, you're quit the catch.” Naruto circled him slowly.
“The only question now is do I have to kill you or wipe your memory? Well, do I?” Naruto let a hint of fang show and smirked as Kakashi's pulse jumped.
“What...what are you?” Naruto chuckled.
“A vampire, what else?”
“Va...vampire?”
“Of course, so are you going to answer my question?” Kakashi swallowed and backed away. Naruto moved closer, starring directly into the mortals eyes.
“I don't want to kill you or wipe your memory young one. I never want to hurt Iruka but I can't let you become a threat.” Kakashi couldn't move, Naruto's soft words echoing in his mind. He couldn't blink or break the vampire's gaze and things were becoming fuzzy.
“You don't want to hurt Iruka either, do you?” Naruto smiled slightly. What he was doing now was different to what he had done to Sasuke on occasion since Kakashi was still aware, even if not totally. It was more like a light hypnotic state to relax him and loosen his tongue while ensuring he would tell the truth.
“No.” Kakashi answered softly, sounding dazed.
“Good. Will you tell anyone what you have learnt about us?”
“No.” Kakashi was swaying slightly on his feet. Naruto smiled and then increased his influence, watching as Kakashi's face became totally blank and relaxed, eyes half closed.
“You are going to forget this conversation Kakashi. You have spoken to no one since leaving Iruka's. You came home and went straight to bed.” Naruto took the mortals hand and lead him through to his bedroom, helping him change and get into bed. Kakashi lay there, staring obediently up at Naruto.
“Go to sleep Kakashi.” He waited until Kakashi's breathing deepened and then left. Naruto took to the rooftops and wasn't all that surprised when he ended up at Sasuke's. What was surprising was that the mortal wasn't home. Naruto dropped to the ground and opened his senses, easily locking on to Sasuke. He froze for a second before moving faster than a mortal could see. Sasuke had managed to get himself in more than a little trouble while he'd been gone.
----------------------
Sasuke glared at his attackers from his place leaning against the alley wall. He was exhausted and bleeding heavily while they appeared untouched. He didn't understand how, he knew his blows had landed.
“Poor confused little mortal.” One taunted. The other chuckled nastily.
“He'll be such a tasty little thing.”
“No, but you will be.” The two turned even as a third figure launched itself at them. Sasuke watched in shock as Naruto tore his attackers apart, literally tearing one of their throats out. He sank weakly to his knees as Naruto savagely ripped them to shreds within seconds. He flinched back as Naruto approached, covered in blood. Naruto smiled sadly.
“I'm sorry Sasuke, everything seems to be going wrong tonight.” Naruto moved closer and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Sasuke could feel himself shaking uncontrollably and tried to pull away.
“Stay...stay away from me.” He stammered in fear. Naruto tightened his grip.
“Sasuke, it's okay. You're safe now.”
“You killed them!”
“They would have killed you. Sasuke please calm down.” Sasuke ignored him and started fighting his grip. He tried to scream as Naruto grabbed his chin and forced his head around so that their eyes met. Instantly the alley seemed to spin wildly before everything went blank. Naruto loosened his grip as Sasuke relaxed.
“This really hasn't been my night.” Naruto grumbled.
“Sasuke you will forget everything that happened in this alley. You went out tonight and had some fun at Allure and then went home. Nothing weird happened at all, it was a normal night out. Now sleep until morning, nothing will wake you until then.” Naruto caught him as Sasuke collapse, fast asleep, into his waiting arms. He lifted him gently and took to the rooftops, heading back to Sasuke's home. Once inside he ran a bath, gently cleaning the mortal up before dressing him in his pyjamas and putting him to bed. Sasuke lay limp and asleep the entire time.
-----------------------------------
“Hey, you okay?” Iruka looked up at the hesitant question. He tried to smile at the vampire who had all but raised him but couldn't manage it. Naruto moved closer and hugged him gently.
“I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.”
“No its not. I should never have tried to get close to him.”
“That's stupid! You deserve the chance at happiness just as much as anyone else kid, more so than many. Just give him some time to think, he'll come around.” Iruka just nodded sadly before freezing. He took a deep breath and frowned in concern.
“What happened? You reek of blood.”
“Bad night. I found Sasuke about to become a meal. I had to wipe his memory after ripping the two to shreds.” Naruto shrugged uncomfortably.
“A bad night all round.” Iruka agreed quietly.
TBC...