Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto ondo randomness ❯ ayame, naruto and the game ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

mew all characters belong to masashi kishimoto.
-----------
i won't write this that often(top of page)sorry.
oh, and. thanx fro reading. you get a muffin.
(gives muffin)
this is my first story, so it might be cheesy. please respect that. my stories will improve. 
 
Naruto Ondo-shuriken gakkou no hokanomono     Randomness story
 Left  4  Dead and Naruto.
“ ¥500, that's how much it costs”  ayame said when naruto asked for ramen. He was bored and hungry, and stopped by to ichiraku ramen to eat. Ayame looked at naruto in deep concern.
“what's wrong? You  seem to not respond to my offer.” Ayame said.
Naruto looked up at her, tired.
“What did you say? I didn't hear you.”
Ayame repeated the question. Naruto gave her a retard response.
“I can't talk. So tired. Played left 4 dead for 4 hours last night. Finshed No Mercy on normal. Lost 2 times on expert. And Advanced, forget it. I couldn't get through half the game, well, the whole game, without a tank showing up and killing me.” Ayame looked at him.
“then a damned smoker had to show up—“
“What's a smoker? And a Tank?”Ayame questioned. She seemed to be interested in it. Naruto sat down.
“Well, a smoker is this zombie dude that chokes people with his tongue.” Naruto stated. Ayame nodded.
“so basically, it's a zombie game”
“yup!” the tired boy responded. He hated it when he had to explain. “Now what I was saying..”
“so now the tank. It is this big zombie gorilla freak with small legs and with a big chest and hands. It hits hard and can kill you in a matter of seconds, unless you know how to play. And on easy, it easy to kill him.”
Ayame nodded
“There's also the hunter.”
“oooh” Ayame said.
“it is this really weird zombie who makes noises, just like the tank and smoker, and when he gets close, he pounces on you and starts scratching you, leaving you helpless, unless someone shoots it.”
“Waitttttt, “ayame said and attended to a customer, then went back to naruto.
“You have team members there?”
“yup, they're names are bill, frances zoey and Louis. You can play either one of them. I always play as Zoey because she's cool, and special”
“In what way?”
“She's the only girl.” NARUTO SMILED.
“ So like I was saying, unless someone shoots it. But I hit it off. And now the boomer. It is this fat ugly crap of a thing that makes noises as well and if you explode it spews this  disgusting green slime that attracts the horde. Of zombies. That's why when it come close to me, I hit is back.”
Ayame nodded.
“it vomits on you too, so be careful. And  now, the witch. This annoying little retarded witch.” Naruto began.
“Wait, why is she annoying?”Ayame said.
“because she moans a lot. And when you get near her she growls, then screams and attacks youn when disturbed.”
“ now that's one who puts a whole new definition to `my space'”ayame said.
Naruto smiled.
“Now what I was telling you before, you told me to give you a run down of the people, give me time to scroll up the page and tell….you….. Ah okay! A smoker showed up and started to strangle Louis, and he shot the car that beeps, don't do this whatsoever but he did it by accident, attracted the horde. Then after we're stuck shoot everyone, a tank shows up and throws a rock at the smoker who died and gratefully didn't have time to kill Louis, and killed us all.” Naruto said, finishing his story. Ayame smiled.
“that's a good game. For what system?”
“xbox 360. I have a subscription. Gold membership. I can play with anyone around the world.”
“ Awesome.” Ayame said.” I should go buy the system and the game.”
“Yup you should, Ayame-chan.”Naruto said.
Ayame took out her money.Naruto counted.
“You have enough to buy the game,system and a subscription! Lucky! I had to get mine little by little!” Naruto whinned. She smiled yelled to teuchi, telling him that'd she'd be somewhere for a few minutes.
 
they both ran.