Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ naruto revoliucija ❯ ohayo Iruka-sensei ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Iruka-sensei was sitting in his class room, ordering papers. `The class is so quiet now that Naruto is a ninja!' he thought. Suddenly there was a knocking at the door.
 
“I'm sorry, but is this Iruka-sensei's class” asked a girl as she came half way into the classroom.
 
`Hmm...I wonder what she wants! The school year is over...' thought Iruka-sensei. Then he remembered what the girl asked “Oh...yes, this is Iruka-senseis's class, and I am Iruka-sensei!” he said as he smiled before adding “What do you need?”
 
“Oh...yes...where did I put it...” murmured the girl as she searched for something in her backpack. “Oh, here it is!” the girl said as she pulled a paper out of her bag, and put it on Iruka-sensei`s desk. “Here is a permission slip from Hokage-sama. I went to him and asked for permission to learn in your class for 2 weeks and than to take the school ending exam!”
 
Iruka-Sensei was shocked when he heard this “Erm...uh....you mean to say that I'll have to teach you everything that students are learning here for years in 2 weeks?!”
 
“Exactly! But don't worry Iruka-sensei you won't have to do a lot! I will learn everything on my own, but I need to get all the learning materials and you'll be free!”
 
“Erm...ok...” answered Iruka-sensei as he went to get all the learning materials.
 
“Wow!” said the girl surprised. “I didn't expect for sooo much learning stuff! Oh, well i'll just have to spend a little more time on learning than I planned!” “Thank you Iruka-sensei! I wish you luck! Have a good day!” said the girl as she left.
 
`What a strange girl. I wish her the best luck though! I hope she'll pass!' Iruka-sensei thought to himself as the girl left.