Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ naruto revoliucija ❯ egzam results ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4
 
11.05 am
„aaah, i am late!” yelled Vilija when she saw what time is it. ”baka alarm! Why the hell I bought you if you don't even work!? ”said angry Vilija to her clock!
She dressed up, ate quick breakfast, locked the door, and heard straight to hokage's place, as fast as she could.
 
Vilija reached Hokage's place at 11.13am. hokage was sitting quickly and doing his everyday stuff, when Vilija with a huge crash tumbled into his office.
 
Hokage raised his head up, took a look at breathless girl, smiled and gently said:
“Good morning Vilija! How were you sleeping tonight?”
 
Vilija was standing confused. `what a strange old man! Every one yells on me when I get late, and he doesn't even look a bit nervous or angry! ` suddenly Vilija remembered hokage's question, and disconnectedly stammered “ oh…thank you…fine, I think” and stupidly smiled.
 
“so, what did you wanted from me? Oh! I absolutely forgot that I told you to come here at 11am to get your results!” hokage-sama ransack between his papers for a while. Finally he found that what he was searching for. Than out of one of his drawers he took out daggers and head shield.
“here you go! I have to say that I was hoping for worse results having in mind that you had only 2 weeks to learn everything!” said Hokage while giving all that stuff to Vilija.
 
Vilija took a look at her paper and…”WHAT?! Only 78 points!!?? I thought that I'll score at least 86, or 89! Ghah…what ever! Still I can't change it now!”.
 
Hokage looked shocked because of her reaction, but he concentrated and seriously started “but...but there is one problem.”
 
 
„huh?“
 
„you see...the school year is over, and...there are no more free teams those you could join, and...“
 
„i`ll take her to my team!“ interupted Hokage`s sentence someone`s voice and Hatake Kakashi came out of the corner.
 
„kakashi? Are you shure that you want that? Having in mind that you already have Naruto in your team, and...“
 
„i am realy shure that i want this! I saw how she fights, and i think that some competition for Naruto will be good!“
 
„than ok! That`s decited! Vilija, you`ll be at Kakashi`s team!“ sayed Hatake and smiled.
 
„hi.“ Sayed shyly Vilija.
 
„than ok. Vilija, maby i could escort you to your home?“ asked Kakashi Vilija.
 
„well, ok, i think...“ sayed Vilija very ashamed (duno why)
 
 
while going to Vilija`s place they both didn`t sayed a word.
 
When they reached wilija`s door Kakashi sayed “oh...i almost forgot, tomorow at 7.30am i`ll be waiting for you on the red bridge.“
 
„erm...i am new here and i don`t realy know where it is...“sayed Vilija. It looked that she feels kinda uncomfortavle.
 
„oh...well...than do you know the vegetable shop?“
 
„yup!“
 
„than ok, let`s meet there at 7.10am. but don`t be late!“
 
„ok!“sayed Vilija, smiled and added „good bye sensei!“
 
„bye“ sayed Kakashi and went away.
 
 
While on the road heading home, Naruto, Sasuke and Pakura are heading home after a mission.
 
„where the hell is that damn Kakashi!? He left u salone, and i bet that h eis now sitting somewhere and reading his stupid book!“ sayed realy angrily naruto.
 
„don`t say so Naruto! I don`t think that he was lying when he sayed that he has to meet some one realy important! What do you think Sasuke-kun?!“ sayed Pakura, and turned into Sasuke waiting for his support, but he only sayed something like:
 
„ghah.“
 
 
„ohayo shokun! How was your mission going?!“ asked Kakashi when he appeared straight infront of them.
 
„just great! Not counting that i was thrown out and had to weed out the weeds, just beacause i ate her ramen!“ grumbled Naruto.
 
„sorry for that naruto, but i realy had a reason why i left you alone! I had to meet one person! And by the way, tomorrow, 7.30 am be on the red bridge, and don`t be late!“ sayed Kakashi.
 
„anosa, anosa,...“
 
„i`ll explain everything tomorow Naruto!“ sayed Kakashi and disapeared.
 
 
„i bet that he`ll be late again!“ sayed Naruto.
 
„still, let`s come on time!“ sayed pakura and everyone splited up.