Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto & the Idiot Brigade ❯ The First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: I don't own Naruto and if I did Naruto would be with Sasuke. This is my first fanfic of Naruto, with me (and my friend) in it so don't be harsh!!!
Enjoy!

Chapter One: The First Day

Naruto tossed himself on the bed for the fifth time.
He could not get any sleep. He was so anxious, for he was going to school tomorrow.

Naruto scratched his head sleepily as a yawn escaped from his mouth.
He slept with his eyes open, Looking at the ceiling and seeing nothing.

The little boy with pretty blue eyes (or so he says) got tired and tried to close his eyes.

Just before his eyes were to shut he suddenly sat up with his blue eyes visible again.
Naruto looked out the window and saw that night's blanket was being slowly pulled away from the sky.

He could see a bit of orange-yellowish light coming from the east; 'The sun is about to rise' Naruto thought to himself.

"Oh yeah! It's time to go to school!" Naruto slapped on a happy face and punched the air with his fist.

"oops! I didn't mean to punch your stomach Mr. Air!" Naruto pleaded with forgiveness for the air. Naruto was told stupid things; maybe he became stupid because stupid people told him stupid stuff. Shame on them!

Naruto waited for an answer but all he heard were the birds and the whistling of the wind.

"Good enough for me!" Naruto shrugged and assumed he was forgiven.

Naruto walked slowly into the showers and took his clothes off and shivered. There was a slight chill in the bathroom he shook himself again before getting into the shower.

As soon as he was done taking a shower he changed into fresh, new clothes that his mother left for him before going to work.

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth in little circles.

He was told that it was good exercise, again a stupid person told him that.

He walked downstairs and saw a bowl of ramen.

Naruto walked slowly to the bowl of ramen as if it was a stranger and asked a few questions.

"Okay listen up! I don't like you and you don't like me! So we're gonna have to do this my way!" Naruto pointed an accusing
finger at the bowl. "Why are you in my house!" Naruto half screamed half asked the ramen.

Then Naruto noticed the post-it on the table. Naruto took the sticky piece of paper; "Naruto sweetie! I've prepared a bowl of
ramen for you! I know you just love it! Aren't you excited for school? I know I am... just a bit nervous! Well, enjoy your ramen! (And don't ask it any stupid questions! you tend to do that a lot!) I love you! -Mommy" Naruto read his mother's
words and smiled absentmindedly and crumpled the paper and threw the paper behind him.

"I'm hungry" Naruto said to himself.

He didn't know what the paper said and he forgot about all the stupid questions he had asked the ramen earlier.

He took the bowl and slurped all the noodle goodness.

He threw the bowl in the sink and left for school.

Naruto saw other kids going to school. Then he saw a boy with white eyes and a beige colored backpack strapped to his shoulders.

He was talking to a pretty ugly lookin' man with long hair.

Naruto walked slowly listening in on their conversation. "Neji, you must stay with Hinata until she is comfortable with school." Neji nodded with a straight face. "I'm sure you know where her class is, you went to school there before am I right?" Neji nodded again. "Okay then, off to school you go" The old man gently pushed the little brunette towards the longhaired boy.

Naruto followed the two and was at least two feet in the back of them now.

Neji noticed that the somewhat idiotic boy was following them.

Neji quickly grabbed Hinata's hand and pulled her slightly to the front of him.

Naruto was now right now 7 inches behind them now.

Neji felt all headachy and was very irked by the way Naruto was just walking behind them thinking that they wouldn't mind if he followed them all the way to school.

The Hyuuga boy was very angry with this kid, He didn't even know his name yet and he just comes and pisses him off. Neji turned around leaving Hinata walking alone towards school.

"Hey! What' is it with you! Why are you following us?! You think you can just follow us like we're your slaves!?!? Huh!?!?" Neji's face turned into different shades of red.

"Hi! My name's Naruto What's yours?" Naruto smiled.

Neji wanted so much to slap Naruto across his face.

"Just leave me and Hinata alone!" Neji howled at the blonde idiot.

"oh! oh! is that Hinata over there!" Naruto jumped repeatedly pointing at the female version of Neji.

"ohmigosh! Hinata!" Neji ran to the brunette and and stopped to rest when he was behind her.

"Umm... uhh...y-yes N-Neji kun?" Hinata stuttered.

"I'm sorry I left you, I was having a stupid conversation with the idiot over the-"

"Hello!" Naruto appeared between the two Hyuugas and faced towards Hinata.

" Hi! I'm Naruto! What's your name?" Naruto asked absent-mindedly.

"H-hinata" Hinata replied shyly.

"Hey Neji! Hinata!" Naruto adjusted himself so he could face both of them.

"Thanks for being my friend!"

"Pshaw! No one, not even Hinata, whom is the nicest person ever! will be friends with you!" Neji was in denial.

"Yes-huh she would be friends with me!" Naruto grinded his teeth

"humph! just ask her! she'll say no! go on! ask!" Neji replied bluntly.

"Fine! I was gonna ask her anyway!"

"Fine! then do it!"

"Fine! I'll ask her!"

"Okay then ask her!"

"I'm gonna ask her now!"

"Well I'm not stopping you!"

"I'm really going to ask her!"

"Go ahead, ask away!"

"That's it! I'm gonna ask her right now!"

"Well then ask ALREADY!" Neji was starting to get impatient

"I will, I will..." Naruto was hoping that their conversation would go on for a long time. It kind of struck him funny.

"um... uhh... I- umm... Naruto... I would l-like to be f-friends w-with you..." Hinata whispered.

"Yeahya!" Naruto started dancing and twirling his fingers around shaking his hips and shaking his little ass.

"Oo! Oo! Oh! Oh yeah! In your white eyed face! haha!" Naruto shoved his face in front of Neji's.
Neji's face was flushed with embarrassment.

"B-but Hinata! I'm supposed to stay with you!"

"Neji-kun didn't you here my father! He said for you to... s-st-stay with me, until i'm comfortable" Hinata responded with her fingers close to her mouth.

"a-and I'm pretty comfortable with Naruto now..." Hinata blushed slightly and smiled.

"O-okay then, if you need anything or if someone's picking on you I'll be in room 30A" Neji replied with a tint of disappointment.

The three walked to school and met up with Tenten and Rock Lee.

Hinata and Naruto just stared at the boy with big eyes and bushy brows.
Naruto's first reaction when he had witnessed the ugly in front of him.
"Hi! My name is Rock Lee! I am the Spring time of youth that is all spring time of youth!" Lee was about to take Naruto's hand and shake it but Naruto quickly pulled his hand away.

"Holy damn you're ugly! you're so ugly! Ugly as ugly get's-no you're uglier than ugly can explain! The ugliest ugly in the world that is ugly! You were born to be ugly, you grew up uglier , and you gonna grow up, be a virgin and be the ugliest you that you can ever be, EVER!" Naruto screamed all that in one breath and started panting heavily.

'My god! such a big lung capacity' Neji thought to himself.

Tenten was like Lee's mom except with the normal kind of eyebrows. "Oh my god! will you shut up already!" Tenten screamed right in Naruto's ear.

"Don't you dare start with me! At least you don't have to see his ugly face every single day for the rest of your life!" Tenten had finally cracked.

"..." There was silence.

"you're pretty..." Naruto just blurted out those words just to break the ice.

"...Thank...you?" Tenten was confused as ever

"Okay... So uh... what was we talking about again?" Rock Lee asked with a blank face.

"It's what WERE we talking about!" Tenten corrected "And I think we were talking about Cheese... of maybe we were talking about Social studies or somethin' "

"I'm hanging out with freaks" Neji mumbled under his breath

"Well... whatevers... were gonna be late for school and I'm kinda missing out on the hot guys..." Tenten started to leave.

"Hey Tenten! Aren't Neji and I hot enough for you?" It was obvious Lee wanted Tenten to stay.

"What?!" Tenten was in shock. "You two?... Please!" Tenten crossed her arms. "Like I would date a guy with freaky white eyes and date another dude who's got the biggest eyebrows in the world." Tenten snorted and left the two Hyuugas and the two mindless idiots.

"oh yeah well! you are! you are just so mean like the Tenten you are!" Rock Lee shouted for everyone to hear.

"Woah that was like the LAMEST come back in the history of Lame comebacks!" Naruto slapped Lee silly.

"Na-Naruto-kun... I think we should go inside..." Hinata FINALLY spoke... well it was a kind of whisper but same crap right?

"Wha? Who's there?" Naruto spun around with a blank face. He wasn't sure if He actually heard someone or if that was the wind.

"Oh! Hinata! I'm sorry! it's just that you weren't talking during that whole conversational thingy we were in!"

"Oh... I-it's quite al-alright..." Hinata's face turned red to the maximum.

"Whoa! Hinata! what's up with your face! It's all red like!" Naruto bent down to look at the red faced brunette.

"Oh don't worry she does that all the time." Neji and Lee said in unity.

"...oh..." Naruto was disappointed. His one wish was to see someone suffocate and die.

"Okay... Let's go inside now!" Naruto said cheerfully in the end.

"Okay wait! You were all 'omigosh i'm so depressed' before and now you're all 'oh Jumping's fun! Jump with me! jump with me!' " Neji said in a cheery voice and started jumping repeatedly. " You must be stupid or something!"

"What, Only now you notice?!" Naruto threw his arms up in the air.

"Oh God! That does not smell like youth right there! Put it down Naruto! Put it down!" Rock Lee pinched his nose and used his free hand as a fan, to fan out the Naruto arm pit contaminated air.

"Sup' losers..." Sasuke mumbled as he walked passed the two Hyuugas and the two idiots. A crowd of girls took pictures of the raven-haired boy. A gust of wind blew through Sasuke's hair making him sexier.

"Omigosh! Omigosh! did you see that! Sasuke's hair was like 'ga' and he his face was like omigosh! and Sasuke! Sasuke!" The fangirls were jumping up and down screaming and pulling their hair like crazy!

"Pft!" Naruto crossed his arms as he walked into the school with Neji, Hinata, and Lee. "Sasuke this, Sasuke that, It's always gotta be about the serious hot guys!" Naruto chibi pouted.

"Not necessarily, Naruto. I'm pretty hot but you don't see babes chasing me... Must be too shy, I mean look at me..." Lee's teeth sparkled youth.

"...*snicker*..." Naruto and the two Hyuugas couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Okay... So Hinata! which class did you get for homeroom?" Naruto asked looking at his paper with his classes on it.

"u-um... I've got Kurenai" Hinata mumbled.

"Oh my class is just next by yours" Naruto screeched. "I've got Kakashi for homeroom.

"Who'd you get for second period?"

"A-Anko"

"How bout' for third?"

"...S-Shizune"

"What about period four?"

"Asu-Asuma"

"HEY!" Naruto's eyes went big " I just found out something!" Naruto made it seem like it was bad news.

"What! What! Is it that Rock Lee's name reminds you of the word broccolli? Is it that the letter v reminds you of the letter z!" Neji suddenlly blurted that out.

"That's all true but it's not it..." Naruto was still wide eyed staring at his schedule. "Hinata... and ...I... ARE IN THE SAME CLASS FOR PERIOD FOUR!" Naruto smiled widely and jumped high in the air with his arms.

"So you mean to say that I said all that stupid stuff for absolutely no reason!" Neji was so close to pulling his beautiful, silky locks of hair out.

"Well..." Naruto twiddled with his fingers. "They were true at least..."

"That's it!" Neji pointed an accusing finger at the blonde idiot. "I'm going back to homeroom! Come on Lee!" Neji gestured Lee to walk with him back to their class and they walked away in the dark halls of Konohagakure Middle School.

---As Neji and Lee walked away---
"Hey, Neji!" Lee whispered in Neji's ear. "Does my name really remind you of broccolli?"

"Yeah..." Neji nodded

"What!? I can't beleive you! after I said you had soft hair! You bastard!" Lee's eyes lit with fire.

"Oh yeah? well now that we're confessing, I spread a rumor that you groom your 'youthful' eyebrows everyday" Neji rolled his eyes.

"Oh? Well I told everyone you comb your hair a hundred times every night!"

"Oh is that so? I told everyone your penis hair is as bushy as your eyebrows!"

"Oh! Oh! so is dat how it's gonna be?! IS DAT HOW IT'S GONNA BE ?! HUH?!" Rock Lee shouted for the world to hear.

"WELL BRING IT BITCH! BRING IT!" Rock Lee shouted once more.

"OH! OH! It's on bitch! It's ON!" Neji shifted into fighting stance.

---Back to Hinata and Naruto---

"Okay Hinata... I'll walk you to homeroom... and we'll meet by room 301 at recess... bring your friends... you know... if you want to..." Naruto shrugged.

"O-Okay Naruto-kun..." Hinata blushed and turned away looking inoccent as ever.

"kay den... it's settled, we meet at room 301"


A/N: My first fic... REVIEW PLEASE!!!!