Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto & the Idiot Brigade ❯ Idiot Brigade ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Well... again I don't own Naruto! My second chappie! YAY!!! anyways, please read & review & read & tell other people to read it! *Some of the events in this story is based on my life >< I have a stupid (yet exciting & funny) life!
Enjoy!


Chapter Two: Idiot Brigade

Naruto entered his homeroom in an awkward way. Sort of like marching with his legs far apart shaking his little ass.

"Oh my God!" a student whispered to his friend as Naruto made an appearance. "He walks just like my grandma..."

"Your grandma walks like that?"

"My great-granny dropped my grandma on her head when she was a baby..."

"Oh... that explains everything then..."

"Oh my god! Why the heck is he in my class!" the raven-haired boy stood up and pointed at Naruto.

"Pft! Sasuke, figures!" Naruto pouted still in the same weird stance. "I thought I saw something gay..."

"And you thought you were seeing things!" a student punched his friend playfully.

Sasuke looked at Naruto with pure disgust, as if Naruto wasn't 'Uchiha' enough.

"I can see why the girls are all over you," Naruto shifted from weird stance to normal stance.

"You're a total hunk of meat-"

"Why thank you..." Naruto was interrupted by Sasuke's quick tongue.

"Wait! I wasn't finished yet!" Naruto threatened Sasuke with a fist, which seemed to not work.

"Ehem!... You put the 'sex' in 'sexy' " Naruto posed for everyone

"You're the 31 flavours of sexy in Baskin Robbins!"

"Huh?" Sasuke cocked an eyebrow.

"..." Naruto was speechless.

" You're Super Sexy! End of story!" Naruto replied quickly.

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Okay people take your seats!" said a mysterious voice.

"I am your homeroom teacher" A masked man with silver hair appeared at the doorway of the class.

"I am Kakashi Hatake, but just call me Kakashi."

"CRAP! Why the hell did I move schools?! I have gay fags in my homeroom and now I have a LAME old teacher!" an Anonymous student rose from her seat. "You have got to be kidding me!"

"I'm sorry but there's no kidding around in this school... and who may I ask are you?" Kakashi answered in his usual calm voice

" I'm Maryroxn (Mary-Roxanne) Cabradilla..."

"...*snicker*..."

"Oh nice to meet you Maryroxn GODZILLA!" Kakashi teared a little

"Oh, what?! just cuz my name sounds funny you start bitchin like whatevers happened!"

"Uh... Yes?" Kakashi shrugged

"Oh! Oh! Is that so? Well then bring it on!" Roxn gestured Kakashi to well... bring it.

"Oh Bitch? Is that how it's gonna be!? HUH!? Well!? You want a piece of me bitch?! HUH!? DO YOU!?" Kakashi threw his arms in the air.

"You know what?-"

"No I don't know, What?" Roxn was interrupted by Kakashi

"That's it I’m a fu** you up nigga!" the deidara clone threw her chair across the room and pushed anyone out of her way.

"Right now bitch! I’m a fu** you up right now!" Roxn threw a desk to the wall. The students all huddled at the farthest corner in the room.

"Wait! Roxn!" a girl held onto Roxn's jacket with one hand and held onto her beige colored binder in her other hand. Roxn turned around to see Tenten. Roxn looked at Kakashi then back at Tenten.

Roxn turned to Kakashi "Oh you lucky now!" Roxn eyed the silver haired teacher. "Just you wait teach! You and me! I beat you like nothin!" Roxn finally sat down next to Tenten.

"Hey, thanks for stopping me..."

"No problem... I get those kind of comments every day..." Tenten sighed

"Oh I didn't get your name!"

"Oh... Tenten"

"...*snicker*..."

"Okay everybody! when I call out your name say your here!"

"Sauce Ucheea!"

"It's Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke stood up with his hands on his hips.

"Oh sorry! there's a bit of a chocolate smudge."

"Oh! Sasuke Uchiha!"

"hn" Sasuke sat back down.

Kakashi quickly got through the list.

"Maryroxn God-" Roxn threw Kakashi a dirty look.

"*sighs*... fine!... Maryroxn Cabradilla."

"I'm glad you see things my way..." Roxn dusted her sleeve.

"You kids don't let us adults have any fun now and then huh?" Kakashi shook his head.

"Okay, so when I call your name come up to the front of the room and introduce yourself."

"hmmm" Kakashi scanned through the list. "Uzumaki Naruto?"

"Yes at last!" Naruto jumped in the air.

"Okay so my name is Naruto and my last name is Uzumaki, put em' together and you get me!" Naruto pointed at himself.

"You seem to be pleased with yourself... tell us a little more about you..." Kakashi asked with less enthusiasm.

"uh well... I like ramen and I am super hot with a capital H no-no with a capital H-O- uh...uhh..."

"T!" everyone said in unity. Naruto thought hard about this for a moment.

"Oh yeah...!" Naruto nodded " See! I knew that!" Naruto laughed nervously

"Oh! and I'm gay..." Naruto smiled widely thinking he had said something cool.

"You're GAY!?" Naruto actually caught Kakashi's attention. Naruto frowned.

"Only on Wednesdays but..." Naruto looked down at his feet. 'I knew I shouldn't have said that' Naruto thought to himself and hit himself in the head.

"How the hell can you be gay on Wednesdays!" Kakashi rose from his desk. "It's either your gay or not... unless your into girls AND boys " Kakashi's eyes dulled.

"Oh! I'm normal on Thursdays!" Naruto looked up.

"So what are you on Mondays and Tuedays!?" Roxn stood up from her seat. It was obvious that she was really interested.

"Oh on Mondays i'm lesbian and on Tuedays i'm homosexual." Naruto counted two fingers

"oh! What about Fridays?" Roxn cooed at Naruto.

"Oh I'm a blonde retard." Naruto shrugged casually.

"Aren't you always?" Sasuke stood up "I mean think about it?" Sasuke started preaching, "What's the one thing Naruto does everyday?"

"breath?"

"Eat?"

"Fart?"

"Th at's all true but it's not it..." Sasuke was still trying to look for someone who knew the answer.

"Be stupid..." Roxn read aloud from the magazine she was reading.

"That's it! She got it!" Sasuke pointed at the Deidara clone.

"hm?" Roxn looked up "Got what? What do I have?"

---RIIIIING!!!---

"Okay... weirdos... " Kakashi mumbled "first period! you all know where to go?"

Everyone nodded "yeees"

"Okay then get out!" Kakashi pointed out the door.

"Fine! I never wanted to be here anyways!"

"Fine, then go." said Kakashi.

"Fine, maybe I will."

"Okay, the door's that way."

"Okay, I'm leaving."

"I'm not stopping you."

"I'm REALLY going."

"Go ahead."

"That's it! I'm leaving."

"Well then go already!"

"I will, I will," he slowly dragged his feet away. Then stopped.

"THEN GO!" Kakashi's eye(s) puffed out as he tried to push Naruto out the door.

Naruto started to whimper and grabbed both ends of the frame, making it impossible for Kakashi to throw him out."But I was only bluffing!"

"I DON'T CARE!" he kept trying to push him out.

"You know you still gotta go to next period" Kakashi stopped pushing Naruto.

"Oh yeah!" Naruto let go of the frames of the door.

"Okay then Kakashi sensei!" Naruto waved a good bye

"Finally!" Kakashi looked at the ceiling

"Oh and one more thing!" Naruto walked in.

" Today's Wednesday..." Naruto whispered in Kakashi's ear.

Kakashi's eyes widened as Naruto slowly pecked (kissed) him on his cheek.

"bye! For real now!" Naruto walked away feeling happy shaking his ass like Kakashi liked it when Kakashi was actually in

horrorsville.

"Oh my God!" Kakashi ran to the men's room and hastily took off his mask. "I have to burn this thing!" Kakashi stammered at

the mask and threw it on the bathroom floor and jumped on it a couple of times before he rubbed his face with soap and water.

"Why'd you do this to me?" Kakashi teared as he looked at the ceiling reffering 'you' as God.

Kakashi bent down to his knees on the floor and yelled dramatically "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

---Meanwhile---

"So how was homeroom period?" Naruto met up with Hinata.

"Okay... I guess..." Hinata stammered.

"so your going to Anko's class huh?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Okay then bye!" Naruto waved a goodbye and went into his next class nearby.

"Oh my GOSH!" a man/woman screeched as his/her eyes fell upon Naruto.

"My first blonde kid!"

"This is like so 'golden moment' right here! it's like sooo great to meet you!" 'it' spoke loudly again.

"My name's Deidara!" Deidara shook Naruto's hand.

"Oh let's take a picture! Let's take a picture!" Deidara jumped up and down as 'it' took his/her digital camera out of his Gucci bag.

"Here. Take a picture of us!" he/she gave the camera to a student.

"um... Deidara? Are you a woma-"

"I'm a man!" Deidara frowned.

"Now smile!" Deidara flashed a big grin

"um... okay..." Naruto was still unsure of himself.

--Click, flash, beep---

"Okay! okay! let me see! let me see!" Deidara pushed Naruto away

"Oh yeah! and no 'thank you for taking that picture!'" the girl who took the picture crossed her arms.

"Oh!" Deidara was in shock. "Thank you!..." He patted the girl's shoulder "Now gimme! I wanna see!" Deidara reached for the camera.

"Holy wow! Naruto you look horrible!" Deidara pointed disgustedly at the screen. "You're lucky I took a picture with you! If

you were alone this whole picture woud've been ugly!" Deidara pointed out "But luckily I was in the picture! my beauty made

both of us look pretty!"

"Yeah, but I got the pretty blue eyes!" Naruto pouted

"That may be true, but when you compare your pretty blue eyes with my beauty you'd be like my bitch!" Deidara posed

"um... we're supposed to start class now..." a voice from the back said

"hoho! Sasori! Let's celebrate our first day of teaching at this school!" Deidara headed for the door.

"But... Deidara we can't-"

"Why not? we can just walk right out of here and go to starbucks-"

"but-"

"but what?" Sasori was cut off by Deidara's quick tongue.

"I, uh-"

"What?"

"It's just-"

"Just what?"

"I can't-"

"Can't what?"

"we're-"

"we're what?"

Sasori stared deep into Deidara's eyes. And that's when he knew, Deidara would never give up. "Fine." he sighed. "Let's go."

his voice was far from enthusiasm.

"Baka! you just can't leave! you're supposed to teach school!" Naruto screeched

"Don't worry Naruto, he did that in homeroom too" a girl patted Naruto's shoulder's.

"Who the hell are you!?" Naruto was shocked to see someone he didn't know touch him.

"I'm Midori Saito"

"um... okay..." Naruto shrugged "So tell me what did Deidara san do?"

"Okay it all started when..." she began.

Flashback:

"Oh let's go shopping Sasori!" Deidara pulled Sasori towards the door

"You can't leave, idiot!" I started to pull Sasori's other arm away from the door.

"omigosh! Are you like, in love with Sasori too!?" Deidara let go of Sasori's arm

"ew, no way!"

"oh, so you wanna come too?" Deidara asked

I said yes and we went to Alamoana

"oo! tell me what happened at Ala's!" Naruto jumped up and down anxious.

Okay, so we went to Ala's and a lot of girls were looking at Sasori and Deidara.

Some men were looking at Deidara.


we went to that chocolate shop, Godiva and bought the pretty expensive chocolate.

We took Sasori's car back to school just before the bell.

"Okay so is everyone here? no absents?" Deidara asked

"..."

"Good."

Then the bell rang and Deidara told us to get out.

End of Flashback

"And now you're here and i'm here telling you the story of-"

"I know!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Okay so... well be going now...yeah..." Deidara pulled Sasori towards the door.

---RIIING---

the bell for recess rang.

"Dangit!" Deidara snapped his fingers "we were so close to ditching this crap hole!"

"Hey, Midori! you wanna meet my friend?" Naruto questioned the girl with blonde streaks in her hair.

"Sure, why not?" She shrugged.

"All right then let's go to room 301"

---Meanwhile---

"Hinata! where the hell are you taking us?" Tenten asked the brunette practically pulling her arm off.

"I'm supposed to meet Naruto kun at room 301!" Hinata forgot to stutter and stopped at 301 panting heavily

"Hey, do you think Hinata likes Naruto?" Tenten whispered to Roxn

"uh-huh..." Roxn nodded her head still looking at Hinata who was looking around for Naruto.

---back to Midori and Naruto---

"So who is this Hinata?"

"Oh I met her while walking to school" Naruto replied casually.

"Hey, Naruto! where are you going?" a voice from behind shouted.

Midori and Naruto turned around to see pink hair and black hair.

"Sakura chan! Haku!" Naruto shouted and waved.

"Hey, you guys wanna come with us!?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"OKAY!" Sakura liked to be the best at everything, even shouting.

Sakura and Haku caught up with Naruto and Midori.

"So where are we going?" Haku asked looking at himself with a compact mirror.

"I don't know?" Naruto shrugged with his hands in his pockets.

"Baka! your forgot already!" Midori smacked Naruto unconscious.

"sighs... we're going to room 301..." Midori scratched her head.

"Just leave Naruto." Midori walked over Naruto as Sakura and Haku followed.

"Once he wakes up, he'll know exactly where to go"

"Oh hello! you must be Hinata!" Midori found Hinata looking around by room 301.

"I'm so sorry Naruto couldn't make it, I smacked him unconsciou-"

"Hi!" Naruto popped up out of now where.

"HOLY DAMN!!!" everyone (Roxn, Tenten, Haku, Sakura, Midori) except Hinata who merely jumped back, screamed.

"what? it's only me!" Naruto threw his hands in the air.

"Ahhhh!" everyone (Roxn, Tenten, Haku, Sakura, Midori) except for Hinata screamed.

"Why are you guys screaming!?" Naruto was very close to getting really pissed.

"because your so ugly!!!" Haku screamed.

"well then why didn't you scream before?" Naruto turned to normal.

"because we took pity on you..." Midori looked down and shook her head.

"Oh!" Naruto smiled widely and nodded. Then he realized what Midori had said and frowned. "Hey!" Naruto looked offended.

"Sup' dobe..." a voice from behind Naruto said.

"omigosh! look! look! It's the Otogakure trio!" a girl pointed at the three bad ass, looking boys.

"Get lost..." Neji quickly dodged a bunch of girls that were lunging at him.

"die..." Gaara mumbled as he used his sand to beat the girls into a bloody pulp.

Sasuke kicked the girls off of him and walked towards Naruto along with Neji and Gaara.

"Sasuke..." Naruto clenched his fists.

"Idio- uhhh!!!" Sasuke found himself on the ground beside wounded girls.

"Get off!" Neji was struggling as well.

"They... won't die..." Gaara kept pushing the girls around but they still kept getting at them.

"They keep coming and they're still coming!" Sasuke thought aloud.


"That's it! I'll handle this!" Midori cracked her knuckles and stepped forward.

"All right bitches!" everyone looked up at her. "Listen up and listen good! Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke are taken!"

"By who?" one girl asked

"By who you ask?" Midori was getting way too into this. "By Tenten, Hinata, and Sakura!" Midori laughed wickedly as a

thunder lightning stuck the school only to match the wicked evil way Midori was laughing.

"FOR REAL!?!?!?" everyone except for the Otogakure trio gasped.

"No" Midori replied casually as it became sunny again.

"but could you just leave them alone and like Fu** off?" Midori scratched her head.

"Okay!" the girls pulled away from the three boys and walked away happily.

"woah! That was like so cool!" Haku looked up from his compact mirror.

"Oh, yeah well, I've done that so much in my old school." Midori shrugged.

"I'm hungry" Naruto whined. "Let's go already!"

"Okay then, I'll go to Mc Donald’s. come on let's go Sakura!" Midori gestured her to go and buy some food for the hungry

children.

"Can I come?" Haku and Naruto jumped up and down.

"NO!" Sakura and Midori said together.

---goes to Mc Donalds and comes back---

"Kay we're back!" Sakura and Midori waved a hello with their free hands.

"YAY!" Tenten, Roxn, and Naruto jumped

"what'd ya get me?!" Haku put down his make up and ran to help them.

Neji, Sasuke, and Gaara groaned.

"Why'd we stay here?" Gaara sneered.

"Well, she did save us from those bitchy sluts..." Neji muttered.

"Yeah, they were pretty bitchy..." Sasuke grumbled.

"You do have a point." Gaara said.

Sakura pulled something out of the bag and gave it to Midori. "Haku, Sakura told me this was your specialty...two double

cheeseburgers, one large french fries, ten pieces of chicken nuggets..." Haku groaned "Ehem!" " Oh! and a medium diet coke."

Haku looked like he was in heaven.

Naruto bounced. "What about me, Midori-chan?"

Midori grinned. He finally added the 'chan' to her name (to her that meant they were good friends). "For you? Uh...I got you

ramen at the supermarket." her voice was dull and dry.

Naruto punched a fist in the air. "All right!"

And then she turned towards the Otogakure trio. "And for you guys." she smiled evily, EVILY! "I have no idea what you

wanted, so I just got you three some happy meals."

Sweat drops.

"What?" Midori shrugged. "Oh, you don't have to worry. I didn't get you guys the crappy kid's meal, I got you the BIG kid's

meal!" she cheered.

Bigger sweat drops.

Gaara looked inside of his bag without warning. "What's this tiny object in my bag?" he was clueless.

Midori merely rolled her eyes. "That's a toy. Geez, man, get with it."

Sasuke, Neji and Gaara raised an eyebrow. "Toy?" the questioned her.

"This is a BIG kid's meal?" Neji looked disgusted.

Midori shrugged. "What else?"

"What's this?" Sasuke pulled the 'object' out of his bag.

Midori's eyes brightened. "Oh my gosh! Powerpuff girls!" she squealed.

Gaara pulled his out.

"Gaara, you got Bubbles!" she said excitingly.

"Bubbles?" Gaara looked down at his toy. It was some blond chick with really big eyes and no opposable thumbs. "This is

stupid." he wanted to throw the thing across the room.

Midori peeked into Neji's bag. "Neji, you have Buttercup!" she giggled.

Neji was beginning to question why he didn't leave in the first place. And then Sasuke pulled something out of his bag. Midori

seemed the most happiest about this.

"Sasuke! Lucky you, you have Blossom!"

"OoooOoooo," Haku and Naruto's eyes sparkled.

Sasuke snorted. "It's pink. Why couldn't I have a manly color? Like blue or green." he gave Gaara and Neji an envious look.

Midori wagged her finger. "Tsk, tsk. Sasuke, you're the lucky one. Blosson is the leader." she grinned.

A light appears before Sasuke.

Neji and Gaara crossed their arms. "Why is HE always the leader?" they muttered.

"Okaaaaaay....... weirdos..." Sakura mumbled under her breath as she stared at Midori and the Otogakure trio fussing over the

'powerpuff girls'

"Okay... let's see," Sakura was searching in the bag "For Roxn french fries and fillet-o-fish" Sakura handed Roxn her food.

"And for Tenten... one Big Mac and a McFlurry..." Sakura carefully tossed the food to the girl with meatballs on her head.

"Thanks!" Tenten shouted as she sat down along side Roxn.

"Oh! and a whole box of pizza for me and Midori since we brought all this stuff to you guys." Sakura laughed evily.

"Oh yeah! We got pizza!" Midori joined Sakura and together they laughed evily. Neji, Sasuke, Gaara, Tenten, Roxn, Hinata,

and Naruto all huddled in the corner.

"except for Hinata" Midori and Sakura stopped laughing and smiled. "We didn't know what she liked so we're sharing with

her."

"Th-thank you..." Hinata bowed

"no problem!" Sakura smiled.

"Come, and eat!" Midori gestured her to come forth.

"Come forth and eat thy pizza!" Midori was getting way too into this.

"Um... we're supposed to be normal now..." Sakura stared at Midori as if she had problems.

"Okay..." Midori laughed nervously. "I want pizza already! "Midori started to whimper as if she didn't do anything stupid.

---bite---chew---swallow---bite---chew---swallow---bite--- chew---swallow

"ahhh... wasn't that good?" Midori asked herself (and probably the others too).

"No..." Neji mumbled

"Shut up! I wasn't talking to you!" Midori sneered at the white eyed boy who scooted a few inches away from her.

"sorry..." he whispered with a tint of fear.

"wasn't that good Tenten?" Roxn asked meatball girl.

"yup!" Tenten nodded her head cheerfully.

"I'm so full i can't take another bite- BURP!!!" the air filled with Haku's gas.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!" Naruto stood up jumping up and down and pinched his nose. "Haku farted in his mouth!!!"

Naruto pointed at Haku with his free hand.

The three beautiful people (Neji, Sasuke, and Gaara) couldn't help but smirk.

"It's called burping, Naruto!" Haku screamed with his face flushed with embarrasment.

"ew! no! stay away from me Haku! I don't want to pick up your stinky Haku fart scent!" Naruto ran behind Tenten and Roxn

who were laughing. "Oh protect me 'big ones'" Naruto crouched behind the two girls who immediately stood up and walked to

Midori, Hinata, Sakura, Neji, Sasuke, and Gaara leaving Naruto completely defenseless.

"here come's Haku!" Haku finally cracked.

"three, two, one-"

"attention students, attention students" the intercom stopped Haku from pounding Naruto.

"there will be an excursion due to a mishap in the science lab, you may take your things and proceed home. Thank you." the

lady on the intercom still talked. " It's the first day of school and our fricken' science lab blows up! that's a new record, sh**!"

It seemed that the lady wasn't aware that the mic was still on. "What? What do you mean it's still on? I should know if it's on or

not! when it's on, the red light should be- oh shi-" beep beep beep.

"..." They were all speechless.

"well... that was something..." Naruto was in shock.

"oh wait, the retard on the intercom said we could go home right?" Roxn asked with a blank face.

"oh, wait... yeah, i think she did!" Haku smiled "Yes more time for me to-"

"to what? look at yourself in the mirror?" Sasuke laughed

"Or perhaps, to go buy yourself a thong?" Neji howled with laughter as he slapped his knee

"Hey guys, maybe he'd like more time for his beauty sleep!" Gaara laughed evily.

the Otogakure trio used eachother's shoulder to hold themselves up.

"you guys are such idiots!" Midori put her hands on her hips. "It's obvious he has more time to buy a bra or something!"

"Hey!" Haku looked offended.

"just kidding Haku!" Midori laughed nervously as she put her hand on Haku's shoulder. " now say you're sorry!" Midori turned

serioused and faced the three boys who were still laughing their little asses off.

"oh we're so sorry Miss. cupcake sugar plums!" Sasuke said sarcastically.

"OH HELL NO!" Midori squeezed Haku's shoulder. Haku left his mouth open screaming silently with wide eyes looking at his

shoulder being squeezed and then looked at Midori and back at his shoulder again.

"um... Sasuke..." Neji tapped Sasuke's shoulder. " You shouldn't have said that..."

"BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!" Midori lunged at Sasuke. "wait, wa-" Sasuke struggled with her. "I'll give you anything! just name it

and i'll give it to you!" Sasuke pleaded.

"Fine." Midori said calmly as she dusted herself. " I'll decide tomorrow morning"

"Fine..." Sasuke mumbled harsh curses under his breath.

"Okay then tomorrow we'll meet at Rolley Valley." Midori jumped excitedly.

"Where the HECK is that?" everyone except Hinata asked rudely.

"You don't know?" Midori looked confused.

"oh yeah, I didn't tell you guys yet!" Midori slapped her self playfully on her forehead. " I can be, such an idiot sometimes!"

"ONLY sometimes?" Sasuke muttered.

"Shut up." Midori began to grow grumpy.

"So yeah, anyways it's the place by the big tree where you see the place where people roll down and get itchy-"

"you mean the hill behind room E104?" Sakura asked.

"yup!"

"I just have one question." Sasuke looked up. "Why'd you name it 'Rolley Valley', when you could've said 'let's meet behind

E104'? that's just... so... stupid!" Sasuke put his arms on his hips.

"aww, come on! that's so boring! I hate boring!" Midori whined.

"Okay, okay, fine 'Rolley Valley' it is..." Sasuke grumbled feeling pretty stupid.

"Oh! we should have a group name!"Midori shouted excitedly

"Hmmm... How bout' Idiot Brigade!" Midori grasped her chin.

"That's stupid!" Sasuke threw his hand's in the air" "NO way!"

"Come on Sasuke!" Naruto laughed " Bad boy's to scared?" Naruto howled.

"Fine..." Sasuke mumbled harsh curses under his breath.

"Naruto can be Blonde Idiot" Midori pointed at Naruto. "Sasuke's Raven-haired hottie, Neji's super freaky eyes, Gaara's red

headed devil, Tenten's meatball girl, Roxn's Deidara clone, Sakura's Pretty Pink girl, Haku's homosexual weirdo..." Midori smirked.

"And I am Retarted Bitch!"

"Why the hell would anyone want to be know as Retarted Bitch?" Sasuke cocked a brow.

"Just leave it Sasuke!" Naruto smacked him on the head.

"Oh! I just found out what I want!" Midori smiled widely

"what?" Sasuke asked with a look of horror on his face.

"Oh, nothing..." Midori smirked and walked away laughing

and laughing.

and laughing.

A/N: I have got nothing to say but read my next chapter, and read the next one after that!