Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto & the Idiot Brigade ❯ What is Going On? ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own Naruto... Roxn and I got mousies! Mine's is Shinbei and her's is Michiro! They are both boys and we're trainnig them to be gay! We bought them with John and Jaun and then we met up with Jordan, Naren, Sandy and Brianna at the pet store! Then we met up with them at Mc Donalds! It was soooo fun playing with our mousies! Anyways read and review! mostly review, otherwise I won't write anymore! Nah just playing!
Enjoy!

Chapter Twelve: What is Going On?

Midori wasn't the kind of person to get angry so easily, but she just got angry at Gaara and Roxn for not getting together! Who gets angry at that? Naruto and the others would have to part ways.

They would each have their own group. Gaara and Roxn would make The school's Dumbass Duo, Neji, Sasuke, Midori, and Haku would make The Four Fools, Dolly, Sakura and Tenten would make The Three Bikini's, and Naruto was a group all by himself... along with Chouji, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Kankurou. Naruto's group was called Ramen FOREVER!

Why were they spliting ways? Things were going out just fine right? Well... that is until...

-

-

-

"Dammit!" Sakura crumpled a peice of paper that said 'The Pink Baka' and threw it behind her. "Why am I always the target?"

She walked into a room and all the girls gasped. "Oh my god!" Dolly took a few tissue and tried to wipe the sweet smelling syrup from Sakura's hair. "What happened to you?"

"Those 'Four Fool' creeps did this!" Sakura grumbled. "I'm not just gonna sit back here and forget that this thing happened! I want revenge! I want the Dumbass Duo, the four fools, AND Ramen FOREVER to feel my pain!"

"I'm with you, Sakura!" Tenten patted her back trying to comfort her. "We are the THREE BIKINIS! We do not let anyone get away with this!"

-

-

-

Neji, Sasuke, Midori, and Haku were laughing in their 'so called' lair. "Did you see the look on Sakura's face?" Sasuke laughed in a sinister way.

"Hello?" Midori rolled her eyes. "We were all there!"

"You're very lucky that you're the leader of this group!" Sasuke huffed.

"I just have one question!" Haku spoke up. "Why did we make the janitor's closet our lair?"

"Cause it's the principal of things!" Neji rolled his eyes. Because Neji was considered the genius, he was made second in command. Then Sasuke, and lastly Haku.

"The janitor's closet is like a sacred sanctuary..." A light appeared before Midori. "Other than that, this is like out toture zone."

"Or it could be a Go fish stadium!" Sasuke grinned.

"You know the drill Neji!" Midori gave Neji a glare.

"right!" Neji nodded and turned to Sasuke. Sasuke?"

"Yes?" Sasuke turned to Neji.

"Shut up."

"..." Sasuke pouted and looked down.

"Okay, enough bickering!" Midori punched the bucket they called the coffee table. "Let's make our move on the other teams!"

"hehe..." They snickered evily.

"Operation: Syrup. Was a sucess!" Haku typed something down on his laptop. "Operation: Fool the Fool. Is on go!"

"You all know the plan right?" Midori turned to Sasuke and Neji.

"hn." Was their reply.

"excellent..." Midori laughed evily. "Go. Go and make me proud!"

"Will do, Midori. Will do..." Sasuke nodded his head and set up the plans for a certain 'someone' while Neji was going to make sure the plan dosen't go wrong.

-

-

-

"Stupid... STUPID SASUKE!" Naruto cursed at Sasuke (although he couldn't hear). The prank was genius! Only a mastermind could pull this prank off! the four fools got the whole school to go against Naruto. The crowds of students and teachers were all chasing Naruto, wanting to hunt him down. Dead or Alive. But mostly dead.

Flashback:

Naruto walked happily to his locker. "Ramen is my LOOOOVE!" he sang. He opened his locker door and let out a shirll girly scream. "AHHHHHH!!!" he ran away from his locker.

"hehe!" Sasuke snorted from behind the other lockers. "I knew Naruto would be afraid of his own reflection!" Sasuke put a mirror in Naruto's locker. He knew that if Naruto was taken by surprise by looking at his reflection he would get scared and run away.

Sasuke took out his walkie talkie "Time for phase two, Neji!" He smirked.

"Roger that, Sasuke!" Neji gave an evil grin. "Oh and one more thing-"

"What?" Sasuke sneered.

"Why are we using the walkie talkies when I 'm only right next to you?" Neji rolled his eyes.

"It's manditory!" Sasuke snorted. "Midori said so herself!"

"I'm hanging out with freaks..." Neji muttered to himself.

"Neji!" Midori yelled on the walkie talkie. "Hurry the hell up with phase two!"

"Okay, Okay!" Neji took out the supplies for phase two. "Here I go!"

Naruto ran to the entrace of the school.

"Come on!" Neji whispered to himself and bit his lower lip.

Naruto slowed down when he came to the doors. He pushed them open and was about to go outside for a bit that is... until...

"WAHHHHH!" Naruto was mobbed by Neji and Haku. "L-Let me go!"

"Not a chance!" Haku huffed and both Neji and Haku dragged him into their lair.

While Neji and Haku was on go, according to the plan, Sasuke and Midori were preparing the cameras for the whole school to see in the lair.

"Where... are you taking me?" Naruto managed to muster out.

"Back to our lair!" Neji groaned and opened the door to the janitor's closet.

"We're here!" Haku grinned. "We brought the prisoner!"

"Excellent!" Midori rubbed her chin. "Good job Haku!"

Haku's grin grew wider.

"I shall dub you The GAY weirdo, now!"

"What about me?" Neji had a pleading look in his eyes. "Didn't I do a great job?"

"You do a great job all the time!" Midori rolled her eyes. "Haku finally does something right for once! The only thing he does right, is being the gay guy he already is!"

"Hey!" Haku looked offended.

"Oh shut..." Midori paused when she sniffed the air. "What is that smell?"

"What sme-WOAH!" Sasuke pinched his nose. "Contamination!"

"Haku?" Midori sighed and turned to the gay man. "Did you fart again?"

"no!" Haku replied rather too quickly. Midori gave Haku a 'yeah right' look and cocked a brow.

Haku gave up. "sorry..." he muttered.

"Sorry dosen't cut it, Haku!" Midori groaned. "The next time you wanna fart warn us first then go outside and fart, got that?"

"yes..." Haku nodded and another fart sound was heard.

"Haku!" Midori groaned.

"It wasn't me, I swear!" Haku protested.

Midori paused. "Then who-"

"Sorry..." Neji coughed.

"ewww..." Sasuke and Haku backed away from Neji.

"Hello?" Naruto spoke up. "Have you forgotten about me?"

"Shut your ass, prisoner!" Midori slapped Naruto across the face. Midori took out a peice of paper that had some words on it. She flashed some sort of signal to Sasuke and Neji and they replied with a simple nod and got ready for phase three. Neji typed something on Haku's laptop while Sasuke was setting up the camera.

"there." Neji smirked. "Now the whole school is witnessing this." Neji hacked all the school's Computer screens and the tvs.

Down in the lunch room, the computer lab, the library, and possibly the classroom (for any weirdos who like to spend lunch period in class) the students and teachers (and staff) gasped. Voices could be heard. Everyone was wondering what was going on... Until they saw Neji and Sasuke.

"OH MY GOD!" most of the girls and Deidara shrieked "What is Neji-kun and Sasuke-kun doing there?!"

"Could it be that he wants to confess his love to me on T.V?" Deidara asked himself.

"I couldn't care less..." Sasori rolled his eyes.

"oh be quiet!" Deidara hushed him. "My favorite show is on, so don't bother me yeah!"

"What?" Gaara cocked a brow. "Is that Midori?"

"Look!" Roxn pointed at the big screen T.V at the lunch room. "There's also Haku!"

"And he's still lookin' pretty gay..." Gaara pointed out.

"shh!" Roxn hushed him. "This must be important!"
"Hey look you guys!" Kiba shouted. "Naruto's up at the dill, yo!" (That's Kiba talk for "Naruto's on TV!")

"Woah!" Kankurou gasped. "the camera really does add ten pounds!"

"What did you say?" Chouji eyed Kankurou. "I feel that I am insulted!"

"How troublesome!" Shikamaru groaned. "We have to watch this sappy movie too?"

"But Naruto's on!" Chouji waved a chicken at Shikamaru's face.

"Allright, Allright!" Shikamaru pushed the chicken away. "How troublesome!"

As the students and teachers in Konohagakure middle were watching this, Midori gave Naruto an introduciton.

"Hello, Naruto..." Midori smirked.

"My name's Sasuke!" Sasuke's face appeared on the TV.

"Sit your ass down!" Midori scowled.

"Yes Midori..." Sasuke dragged his feet to the nearest chair.

"As I was saying!" Midori glared at Sasuke and cleared her throat. "My name is Midori-"
"No duh!" Naruto rolled his eyes. "I knew your name ever since the first day of school!"

The lunch room was silent... for a moment. Wild laughter could be heard.

Midori shrugged it off. "Welcome to our lair... Do you like how we've rearranged it?"

"It looks the same..." Naruto looked around.

"That's the point!" Sasuke interrupted.

"EHEM!" Midori threw Sasuke a dirty glare.

"sorry..." Sasuke sat back down.

"Okay..." Midori began. "Any more questions befor we begin on with this 'thing'?"

"Me!" Haku raised his hand.

"What!" Midori snapped at him.

"Is my hair organized?" Haku smoothed out his hair.

"You're beautiful, you're beautiful!" Midori rolled her eyes. "Anymore questions?"

No one raised their hands.

"Okay Naruto." Midori started. "Before we do this 'thing' we are going to have someone entertain you."

"I'll do it!" Haku jumped up and started singing. "You drive me crazy-"

"Okay time's up!" Midori interrupted Haku's preformance.

"But I barely-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Midori shooed him away. "Sit down!"

"aww...." Haku frowned.

"Okay, I have a few questions for you, Naruto..." Midori smirked.

"Question number one: Who's your favorite teacher and why?"

"Hmmm..." Naruto thought. He wasn't aware of the camera in the janitor's closet yet. "I'd have to say Deidara..."

"Yes!" Deidara cheered.

"But he's kinda stupid, so I choose Shizune cause she's an overall normal teacher who's has a good sense of humor."

"WHAT?!" Deidara stopped dancing and left his mouth open in shock. "He chose the bitch over me?!"

"Okay, Ouestion number two..." Midori started. "What do you think of Tenten?"

"Tenten's a total 'I-love-chinese-people-and-their-cool-stuff' freak!"Naruto scoffed. "and her buns are crooked by the way..."

"What?!" Tenten gasped and straightened her meatballs.

"What do you think of Sakura?"

"She's a she-whore BI-ATCH!" Naruto snorted.

"I'm not a she-whore!" Sakura frowned.

"Does she really expect ANYONE to believe that pink is her natural hair color?" Naruto rolled his eyes. "I don't think so baby!"

Sakura frowned in the lunchroom. "But pink IS my natural hair color.

"What about Dolly?" Midori asked. "What do you think of her?"

"She needs to go to Candy addition 101!" If Naruto was free of the rope that was tied to his arms he would' ve thrown them high in the air. "She even sang her favorite song to us!"
"What is her favorite song, exactly?" Midori cocked a brow.

"I'll sing it to you!" Naruto cleared his throat. "I love candy!"

"Okay, I've heard enough!" Midori interrupted Naruto's preformance.

"Don't get me started on Roxn and Gaara!" Naruto began.

"Gaara has a you-know-what!" he whispered.

"What does Gaara have?" Midori asked curiously.

"I don't know!" Naruto shrugged. "I thought you knew!"

"Well, anyways..." Naruto shrugged it off. "Gaara has anger management issues, and has some weird obssesion about bears..."

"They are called Teddy wuccums!" Gaara took a bear out of nowhere and cuddled with it. "Don't listen too him, He's a crazy man..." Gaara whispered in the bear's ear.

"And Roxn's wierd..." Naruto added. "Also she does this squinty thing with her eye that makes her look like she has-"

"Wow, Naruto!" Haku smirked. He was to say something stupid to Naruto when the time came. It was part of the operation. "You have a nice set of legs! What time do they open?"

"What?!" Naruto was shocked.

"Hehe..." Neji, Midori, and Sasuke laughed.

"You must be very sweet!" Haku giggled. "Cause you are giving me calories!"
"Wait, what?!" Naruto was still confused. Wild laughter could be heard in the lunch room, and all over school.

"You must know C.P.R. cause You take my breath away!" Haku grinned.

"What the hell is going on?" Naruto's eye twitched.

"I'm new to this town, Can I have directions to your house?" Haku laughed.

"I don't own a house!" Naruto proclaimed.

"Everyone has a home!" Haku proclaimed.

"oh god!" Sasuke cried. "This reminds me of lost Pony 2!"

"Wait a minute!" Neji gasped. "That pony got lost AGAIN?"

"You guys are such wussys!" Naruto snorted. "Everybody knows that Lost Pony EXTREME is the best Pony pal movie EVEEER!!!"

"You saw that movie already?!?!?!" Neji and Sasuke gasped. "I thought it dosen't come out till September!"

"I have my ways..." Naruto smirked. Naruto was able to hear the laughter now.

"Is someone laughing?" Naruto cocked his head to one side.

"NO!" Haku blurted out. "I mean... that was me who was laughing! HAHAHAHA! see? I'm laughing!"

"What do you think of this school so far?" Midori asked.

"Well, I thought this was going to be a great fun school, but... well... It's just so weird!" Naruto exclaimed. "Deidara's a womanly man, Kakashi's a 'oh-look-i'm-so-cool' wannabe, Kurenai is like a teacher prostitute, Sasori has no feelings what-so-ever, Asuma's old, Gai thinks he's cool when obviously, he's not, and well everyone is weird and ugly and creepy at school! I mean... Ino's ugly, Chouji's fat, Shikamaru's lazy, Shino's too buggy, Kiba's a dog whore, Hinata's just too shy, Rock Lee is too Bruce Lee-ish, Temari's a bitchy bum who strips in those strip joints for money, Kankurou looks like a freakin' monkey! and everyone else is just really really ugly..."

"Oh no he didn't!" The students from Konohagakure gasped. They ran to the four fools' 'lair' and seized Naruto by the collar.

"H-hey!" Naruto looked shocked. "W-were you guys listening?"

"We'll give you a head start run..." Everyone's eyes flared fire.

"uh-oh..." Naruto said and ran.

End of Flashback.

"I hate you Sasuke!" Naruto cursed.

Sasuke and the others were back at the lair laughing their asses off. Their plan actaually worked!

"Let's celebrate!" Midori threw her hands in the air.

"I must prepare!" Haku ran out.

"Where do you think he went?" Sasuke turned to Midori.

"who knows?" Midori shrugged. "But it's likely that he went to the girls bathroom..."

"Maybe he went to fix his make-up..." Neji thought aloud."oh God! He could be fixing his hair!"

"Wait, what?!" Midori and Sasuke stared at Neji awkwardly.

"What?" Neji shrugged it off.

"I'm back!!!" Haku ran back inside. "Do you guys like my new barette?"

"um..." Midori paused. "Haku... That's not a barette... that's a paper clip..."

"oh, so you noticed too?" Haku grinned. "Paper clips are sooooo in these days!"
---RIIING---

"It's class time..." Midori groaned. "I hate Deidara's class!"

Midori shrugged and walked to her next class. Haku followed her... they had the same class anyways! Neji went to leadership training and Sasuke went with Neji.

"Hello Ladies and gentle men!" Deidara grinned. "If you've heard, NARUTO!" Deidara gave him a dirty glance. "said that he liked Shizune more than ME!"

Everyone threw Naruto a glare.

"I have a request!" Naruto raised his hand. "Can I go to the bathroom!"
"After you finish your work!" Deidara snapped.

"But-"

"no buts!" Deidara scoffed.

"oh god!" Naruto started to breath deeply. A trickle of sweat traveled down his forehead and he layed his head on his desk leaving his arms hang on the side of his desk. "oh god!" he screamed in a whisper.

"..." Everyone stopped doing their work and stared awkwardly at Naruto. Midori, who was sitting next to Naruto, shifted uncontrolably in her seat.

Naruto breathed harder. "please!" He got his rosary out and held it to his heart. "I pray that it is not too late!"

"Idiot..." Midori shook her head.

"Please!!!" Naruto looked up at Deidara and begged. "I really really really really need to pee!!!!!!!!"

"I need you to settle down first!" Deidara put his hands on his hips.

"I settle down after I... finish..." Naruto slowed down in the end.

"hehehe..." the people who heard Naruto which was practically everyone laughed.

"See!" Deidara waved a hand in the air. "You're distracting everyone from doing their work!" Deidara was seemingly pissed.

"May I pee now?" Naruto asked.

"oh my god!" Deidara rolled his eyes and walked back to his desk at the front.

"awww!" Naruto groaned and put his head on the desk again. "I'm going to die if I don't pee! My arms will fall off, then my feet and before you know it; I'll be dickless!"

Everyone laughed quietly. The smart people in the class tried hard not to laugh. The quiet people turned red and everyone else was laughing so hard they could hardly breath.

"Come on, Deidara!" Naruto begged. "Have you ever heard of death by lack of peeing?!"

"HAHAHAHA!" The class roared with laughter.

"Peeing isn't illegal, Deidara!" Naruto said with much knowledge. "You don't need to earn a right to pee!"
"this is so stupid!" Midori muttered harsh curses under her breath.

"You can't control my pee!" Naruto said with pride. "Only pee can control my pee!"

":Actually your bladder controls your pee!" A student stated.

"Hey!" Kiba stood up in defense for Naruto. "He's still talking! So paw it!" That was Kiba talk for Shut the hell up!

"oo, sexy!" Haku wiggled his eyebrows.

"You think eveeeeerything's sexy!" Midori rolled her eyes.

"That's it!" Naruto had enough. "I'll cry my piss out if I have to!"

"How do you intend to do that?" Haku eyed Naruto disgustedly

"um..." Naruto thought hard about that. How was he going to cry out his piss? Is it even possible? Well... surely he'll find a way... Okay people! Short story time!!!


Short Story: Starring my reviewers!

Title: Shinbei Saito & Michiro Kimura!!!! Yippee!

Kai_Chan: Hey Melissa!

xXMelissaXx: Y-yes?

Kai_Chan: I heard you slept with someone last night!

xXMelissaXx: What?! *turns red and looks away*

Kai_Chan & Yuna Ito: Oh come on, Melissa! Eeeveryone knows!!!

xXMelissaXx: I-I didn't sleep w-with anyone!

Kai Chan: *snaps fingers* She won't spit the truth!

Yuna_Ito: Why don't we ask all the guys?

Teioke Sheay: Or all the girls! *Wiggles eyebrows* You know, she could be a lesbian! (A/N: Don't be angry Melissa! This is all fake!)

Yuna Ito: Or she could be bisexual!

Kai_Chan: Don't look now, but I'm gay's coming this way!

I'm Gay: Hey guys!

Yuna Ito & Teioke Sheay: Did you or did you not sleep with xXMelissaXx?

I'm Gay: Hell yeah! *punches the air* She's a total babe! I'm a damn hot guy! Of course I slept with her!

xXMelissaXx: *slaps I'm Gay softly* Y-you didn't sleep with me!

I'm Gay: We all have wishes don't we?
Kai_Chan: Midori and I bought a mouse!

Everyone: Really?!
Kai_Chan: Yup!

Yuna Ito: She's telling the truth, I held them. Midori's mouse was small, skinny, and black & Roxn's (Kai_Chan) mouse was big, fat and brown...

Kai Chan: I named mines Michiro Kimura and Midori named her's Shinbei Saito!

gaara252: *walks in* WHat's all this talk about rats?

Teioke Sheay: Mouses!

gaara252: Why are you people talking about mouses?

Yuna Ito: cause... Midori and Roxn (Kai Chan) bought mouses!

gaara252: really?!

killing diva: Can they do tricks?

Kai Chan & Yuna Ito: yup, both of them can kiss your cheek when you say 'kiss kiss!'

AkariUreshi: *walks in* NOT! You are such Liars!
Kai Chan: Yes! It's true! I'll show you proof! *picks up Shinbei and Michiro* kiss kiss!

Shinbei & Michiro (the cute mousies!!!): *sniffs Roxn's (Kai Chan's) cheek*

Everyone: woah!

Kai Chan: But everyone loves Shinbei cause he can do more tricks like hopping and stuff and that he dosen't poop all the time like Michiro does! But don't worry, Michiro! I still love you!!! *cuddles with Michiro*

AkariUreshi: This is taking WAAAY too long!

killing diva: You make me want to buy a mouse now!!!!!!!!!

Yuna Ito: Let's read the story already!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: Kay!
Back to story:

"That's it!" Naruto slammed his hand on the table. "I'm going to the bathroom weather Deidara likes it or not!" He started for the door. Just before he reached the door, Deidara got in his wya AGAIN! This time Deidara locked all the doors and the windows.

"Now you're not able to go outside and pee, yeah!" Deidara laughed.

"grhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Naruto gritted his teeth. "I'll improvise!" Naruto went to the trash can and pulled his pants down to his ankles. "ahhhhhh..." He sighed.

"Naruto!" Haku gasped. "Think of the children!"

"Idiot!" Midori was getting annoyed. "It's all your fault Deidara!"

Deidara turned around. "How is it my... WOAH!" Deidara shielded his eyes. "Naruto!"

"What?" Naruto scoffed. "It's not my fault! I just have to pee! That's all!"

"But education comes first!" Deidara proclaimed.

"Yeah, but not after when a man has to pee!" Naruto snorted and pulled his pants up.

---RIIIING---

"Finally!" Midori was finally content. "Haku! Let's go!"

"yes mam!" Haku obeyed.

"Hey guys..." Neji joined them. "Do you think we should ditch third period?"

"Do you wanna stay with Gai?" Midori rolled her eyes.

"no..." Neji replied.

"Then we should ditch third period!" Midori snorted. "Where's Sasuke?"

Neji shrugged as a response.

"Who cares?" Haku snorted. "He's useless anyways!"

"You mean like you?" Sasuke popped up form behind Haku.

"I'm not THAT useles!" Haku felt insulted.

While Hkau and Sasuke were bickering and Neji and Midori were watching Haku and Sasuke argue Gaara and Roxn were busy making their plans against the three bikins and the four fools and Ramen FOREVER!

"What should we do?" Roxn rubbed his chin. "We could always kill them in their sleep..." Gaara suggested.

"Are you actually planning murder?" Roxn shifted uncontrolably in her chair.

",,," Gaara was silent.

"Gaara?" Roxn backed a few inches away. 'oh crap! without the Idiot Brigade, Gaara will be Emo again!'

"Roxn?" Gaara tried to get her attention. "I was only joking..."

"Well then, how do we prank them?" Roxn calmed down a little.

"I think I might have an idea..." Gaara responded.

"Well then, what is it?" Roxn cocked a brow.

"We need a chainsaw..." Gaara smirked.

"oh my god, Gaara!" Roxn gasped. "You need help!"

"This is so stupid!" Gaara growled. Ever since the Idiot Brigade parted ways, Gaara became more violent than before. Every second of his life was becoming darker and darker. Gaara pushed Roxn aside and walked out of the school.

"oh no..." Roxn whispered. She watched as Gaara walked away... as if he was actually leaving forever. She needed to bring the Idiot Brigade back tpgether again. But she needed help. There was no one she culd turn to... She had to turn to Midori for her help.

-

-

-

Dolly smiled and stepped a few paces back to examine the work she has done for the Three Bikini's Lair.

"It looks good!" She smiled and wiped the sweat that slid down her forehead.

Tenten and Sakura exchanged weird glances. "um... Dolly?" Tenten tapped her shoulder. "It looks exactly the same..."

"Nuh uh!" Dolly protested. "Remember that pen with the pink feather over there?" She pointed at the pen.

"yes..." Tenten and Sakura nodded.

"It's LIGHT pink now!" Dolly grinned. "Anyone can see the difference!"

"Only a freak is able to see that!" Tenten rolled her eyes.

Just then Neji walked in. "Hey girls!" he examined the place. "Hey! Did you guys change that pink feather?"

"See!" Dolly rubbed it in on Tenten's face.

"Why are you here?" Sakura asked The boy with the white eyes.

"oh yeah!" Neji snapped his fingers. "We found Gaara missing!"

"How is that supposed to make sense?" Tenten rolled her eyes. "Don't you mean Gaara's missing?"

"Oh my God!" Neji gasped. "Gaara's missing?"

"Really?" Dolly put on a surprised look. "Gaara's really missing?"

"I don't know." Neji shrugged. "That's why I asked you!"

"Wait!" Sakura paused. "Does Midori know yet?"

"yeah..." Neji replied. "She sent Haku and Sasuke to tell Naruto's group and she sent me to tell you guys. Roxn asked Midori for help and Midori said the only way to get Gaara back was to get back together as an Idiot Brigade again!"

"Yeah..." Dolly looked down. "I kinda miss being in Idiot Brigade..."

"Me too..." Tenten and Sakura agreed.

-

-

-

"What?!" Naruto shrieked. "Gaara's gone?!"

"sad but true..." Sasuke nodded his head. "Roxn and Midori are already making the plans..."

"How did this happen?" Naruto frowned.

"Don't you remember?" Haku rolled his eyes. "We split up and made different tems and-"

"The Idiot Brigade split up?!" Naruto gasped. "I thought this was a game of charades!"

"Whatever already!" Sasuke groaned. "Our main goal is to bring Gaara back!"

"Right!" Naruto nodded and headed for the door.

They were going to get Gaara back... one way or the other...