Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto & the Idiot Brigade ❯ For the Sake of Gaara! ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own Naruto... there! I said it! are you happy?
THIS IS FOR KATANNA!!! Please Read this!!! I'm just gonna tell you by writing it down here: to post a fanfic you have to log in and then go to My settings and then look for the link that says My Fanfics, then you type down the genre of the fanfic you're making, then you look for the anime(s) you're putting in your fanfic, then you type the summary, then you type the Fanfics title then you click the Add story button, then to put a chapter, you type the chapter title down (for your fanfic) then you put the chapter number, then you upload it by clicking on the browse button (The file name thngy), then this window will appear then you look for the file (document) you saved your fanfic on then you double click your fanfic, then you'll see some letters in the file name thing, then you click the add chapter button and BAM! you got your first fanfic!

Chapter thirteen: For the Sake of Gaara

Haku moaned continuesly. Hour after hour, minute after minute, second after second, moaning loudly and softly around the former Idiot Brigade members, boring them half to death.

"So sexy, so juicy!" Haku moaned. "uh! uh! oh damn!... so... It's so soft! uh! uh!"

"Haku!" Midori turned to Haku. She seemed really disturbed, Haku's moaning was probably bothering her as well as the rest of the former Idiot Brigade members. "Stop playing with the bubble gum!"

"Sorry..." Haku squeaked and put his gum back into his mouth and started to chew nervously.

"Okay..." Midori took out a gigantic sheet of paper and layed it on their old plan table which was formerly used by the Idiot Brigade. "So here's the dill... Gaara has gone missing and started acting Emo again..."

"And?" Sasuke snorted.

Midori replied. "and in order to get him back... we need to get back together again..." Midori gulped. "As... the Idiot Brigade..."

"mmm..." Everyone took a deep, deep breath and sighed heavily. Were things going to be normal again, if they got back together? Would Gaara actually come back? But what if he dosen't come back... ever? Would Haku still be seemingly gay? These were the questions that lingered in their heads.

"I miss those times..." Naruto smiled weakly. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. They had so much fun back then... When Naruto was making fun of Haku, who was making fun of Neji, who was making fun of Sasuke who was making fun of himself.

"Do you guys remember the time when we tried to make that human pyramid at lunch period?" Neji grinned.

"yeah..." A smile formed gracefully on Midori's lips. "I remember it like it was yesterday-"

"It WAS yesterday!" Haku rolled his eyes.

"No it wasn't!" Roxn scoffed.

"I know..." Haku grinned sheepishly. "I've just always wanted to say that!" He grinned even bigger.

"I wanna hear the story!" Naruto bounced.

"Allright..." Tenten started.

Flashback:

Naruto played hide and seek with his favorite brand of ramen, which by the way, the ramen was winning, Sasuke was dancing, Gaara was busy talking to Roxn, Tenten and Sakura were watching Neji and Haku argue about their hair, and Dolly and Midori were laughing at Sasuke.

"Woo hoo!" Dolly laughed. "Shake that pale ass, Sasuke!"

"I'm shakin' it girl! I'm shakin' it!" Sasuke shook his ass faster.

"Hey guys!" Naruto jumped in front of Dolly and Midori. "I won!"
"What?" Midori snorted. "The idiot award?"

"no!" Naruto grinned even wider. "I found my ramen in this game and after that, I found him, I won!"
"Congrats..." Dolly rolled her eyes.

"You'll never guess where my ramen hid!" Naruto jumped.

"Where?" Sasuke snorted. "Behind the tree?"

Naruto stared at Sasuke with wide eyes "h-how'd you know?!"

"So anyways..." Neji popped out of nowhere and started talking. "I was thinking 'hey! Let's make a human pyramid!' then I was like, 'okay!"

"Yeah!" Naruto punched the air with his fist. "Let's make a human pyramid! Bend over bitch!" He instructed Sasuke to kneel on the ground.

"Like hell I won't-"

"I said bend over!" Naruto slapped Sasuke.

"okay!" Sasuke rubbed his cheek and went down on all fours like a dog.

"Neji, Naruto!" Midori glared at them. "You two, get down on all fours as well!"

"Yes mam!" They obeyed.

"Haku, Dolly!" Sakura giggled. "You two have to kneel on their backs, now!"

"Yay!" Dolly and Haku hi-fived and tried to get on the three unluckey boys' backs.

"mm...wait!" Sasuke got up and sat on his knees and dusted his shirt and pulled his shirt down a bit.

"Fuck you!" Midori slapped him. " Get the hell down!"

"fine, fine!" Sasuke sneered.

"yaaaaah!!" Haku shrieked as he found himself kneeling on Neji and Naruto's back. (A/N: Naruto was on the left side and Neji was in the middle which leaves Sasuke at the right Haku was on Neji and Naruto and Dolly was on Neji and Sasuke. The pyramid was made up of six people: Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Dolly, Haku and Gaara)

"This is fun!" Dolly giggled and held herself up on Sasuke and Neji's back.

"we...we need one more person!" Sasuke groaned.

"Me!" Tenten offered and was about to make her way up to the top when-`

"oo! oo!" A voice from behind sounded like it was running toward the pyramid. It was Gaara. He was talking with Roxn until he noticed the pyramid and came running to them completely forgetting about his conversation with Roxn.

"Move outta my way!" Gaara pushed Tenten aside and jumped on Haku and Dolly's back and landed on his knees. "I'm king of the wooooorld!!!!!!!!"

"Ow!" everyone in the pyramid groaned. "That hurt, you idiot!"
"I'm king of the WOOOOORLD!" Gaara repeated except louder.

"Shut your pie hole!" Roxn threw a paper ball at his head.

"I'M KING OF THE WOOOOOO-OHHHH NOOOOO!!!" Gaara lost his balance causing Dolly and Haku to lose their balance causing Neji, Naruto, and Sasuke to lose their balance.

"Kabaum!" Shikamaru popped up out of nowhere.

They all fell back. Gaara flew to Roxn, Haku flew to Midori, Sasuke flew to Chouji then bounced back, Neji flew to Tenten, and Naruto flew to stray dog shit.

"Ow!" Gaara groaned and rubbed his lower back. "My ass..."

"You landed on your head, idiot!" Roxn scoffed at Gaara.

"Ever heard of after shocks?" Gaara rolled his eyes.

Naruto fell unconcious because of the smell of the dog crap and had to go to the hospital.

End of Flashback

"Wait a minute!" Roxn gasped. "How did the idiot brigade split up in the first place?"

"I wanted you and Gaara to get together..." Midori shrugged casually. Everyone glared at her. "It was for the sake of Gaara!" Midori protested.

Everyone gave her a 'yeah right!' look.

"Okay, Okay!" Midori gave in. " The only reason why I wanted Roxn to be with Gaara is so that Roxn can finally get out of my face!"

"I was never in your face..." Roxn rolled her eyes.

"..." Midori left her mouth open but nothing came out then she said whatever came to her mind. "The grass is greener on the other side, Roxn. The grass is greener..."

"That was so random!" Sakura exclaimed "why'd you say that?"

"I don't know?" Midori shrugged. "but hey? I just felt like saying so! I needed to get that load off my mind!"

"What load?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "All you said was four words!"

"Whatever, Sasuke!" Midori scoffed and turned away.

"So what's the plan?" Roxn turned to Midori impatiently.

"I..." Midori paused. "I still don't... know..."

"I got an idea!" Haku raised his hand.

"Is it good?" Roxn turned to Haku.

"Hello?" Haku scoffed. "It is my idea, so it must be good!"

"What do we need, then?" Tenten took out a peice of paper and a pen.

"It involves a sledge hammer..." Haku replied casually.

"Haku's plan isn't going to work..." Naruto looked up. Who knows? What if Haku's plan actually does work? but then again... why would his plan involve a sledge hammer?

Haku seemed to agree with Naruto. "Yeah... Maybe you're right..."

"Hey!" Dolly slammed her hand on the old plan table. "This is not a laughing matter!"

Sakura was the first to speak. "But we weren't laughing..."

"Paw it, Pinky!" Dolly shushed her.

"Let's just get back to the plan!" Sasuke leaned back on his chair. "So what are we going to-" Sasuke was cut off when he leaned too far back and fell off his chair.

"Oh my gosh!" Haku shrieked.

"Are you like, okay?!" Everyone crowded around him. Haku was the first to help sasuke up.
"Why do you care so much about Sasuke?" Midori eyed Haku suspiciously.

"He might ruin his chicken hair..." Haku's excuse was lame.

"Ka me ha me HA!!!!" Sasuke kicked the chair off of him. (A/N: the ka-me-ha-me-ha thing is from Dragon Ball Z for those of you who are confused.) And Haku jumped back with a shriek.

"You didn't need to kick the chair, Sasuke!" Sakura snorted and picked up the chair and set it near the plan table.

"What?" Sasuke dusted his sleeve. "That chair cracked my nuts! Now I gotta go and see a docter to operate my balls!"

"I get horny every night!" Haku blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Everyone snapped their attention towards Haku.

"Yeah!" Haku nodded his head. "I mean, I have sex dreams about Neji and Sasuke! First, me and Neji do 'it' then Sasuke comes and watches us doing 'it' then he gets all jealous so we let him in, and we start having this threesome and... it seems SOOOO real! It feels as if someone is touching me! But when I wake up, I find out... that... I'm just... touching myself..."

"That is soo sick!" Tenten shuddered.

"SHHHH!!!" Neji and Sasuke help their finger to Tenten's lips. "Let the man talk!"
"I'm done talking..." Haku whispered.

"Are you guys forgetting about the plan?" Roxn seemed so discouraged. "At this rate, we'll never get Gaara back..." Her voice seemed as if she was on the verge of giving up.

"but Roxn..." The Idiot Brigade members all smirked. "Isn't this how we acted when we were in the Idiot Brigade?"

"uhhh.." Roxn thought. She thought about the times they were all in the Idiot Brigade, always fighting and bickering, and laughing... She thought of what they were doing just now, they were talking to one another with a sense of happiness, the way they had all been when they were in the Idiot Brigade... The way they just ran to Sasuke when he fell back and immediently they asked him if he was okay. "Yeah..." She smiled. "We were like that..."

"I have an idea!" Midori grinned. "Let's bring Jordan back and then we'll have this search party then we make this big scene in the park and then Gaara will come out, then we strap Gaara to a chair, then we make Jordan strip in front of Gaara and I'm pretty sure he'll agree to strip in front of Gaara-"

"Hey guys!" a voice was heard from behind, "Don't I have a say in this?"
"JORDAN!" Everyone ran to him.

"Hey guys!" Jordan hugged him. "So how was everything?"

"Boy, have we got news for you!" Dolly crossed her arms. "The idiot Brigade got into a fight, and we split up!"
"WHAT?!" Jordan was shocked. "This is like an insider on Idiot Brigade! My friends back at school will soooo freak!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Dolly continued. "Then Gaara just left all of a sudden! So we are trying to get him back by joining up together as Idiot Brigade again..."

"That's... so sad..." Jordan wiped a tear from his eye. "I'll do anything I can to help..."

"You can!" Midori jumped. "You have to strip in front of Gaara!"

"Hell no!" Jordan pouted. "How about, you just try to confront him as a group, and tell him that you want him to come back?"
"WOO HOO JORDAN!" Midori grinned. "You rock my socks!!!!!!!"

"but..." Neji interrupted. "You're not wearing any socks..."

"Well then!" Midori crossed her arms and turned away. Neji was stunned. Did he just get punked?

"Don't worry, Neji..." Haku patted his back. "She says that when she has nothing to say..."

"Okay, people!" Midori clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "We meet at the park at five, got it?"
"yes!" Everyone nodded their heads.

---five o clock at the park---

"So is everyone clear with the plan?" Midori whispered.

"yup!" They nodded their heads.

"Okay, Haku..." Midori spread the blueprints on a table at the park. "You have to get EVERYONE'S attention!"
"Got it!" Haku nodded his head.

"Yeah, and with your clothes on this time!" Neji rolled his eyes.
"oh..." Haku said slowly.

"Neji!" Midori turned to him. "you have to get ready with the ropes."

"Loud and Clear!" Neji grunted an tightened his grip on the rope.

"Dolly!" Midori shifted her gaze towards Dolly. "You have to help Haku get everyone's attention..."

"Peanut Butter!" Dolly nodded her head. Everyone looked at her.

"What?" Dolly shrugged. "Neji and Haku took all the good lines!"

"Whatever..." Midori rolled her eyes. "So does everyone know where to go?"

They nodded their heads as a response.

"'For the sake of Gaara' on three!" Midori put her hand in front of her and everyone followed.

"One, two, three!" They threw their hands in the air. "For the Sake of Gaara!" They shouted at the top of their lungs.

"I can't wait to see Gaara again!" Jordan squealed.

Everyone cocked a brow and shifted thier attention to Jordan. Why was it ALWAYS Gaara with this guy? He can truly be gay sometimes... but it's probably beacuase Gaara quit...

"What's up guys?" a voice from behind came at them.

"huh?" Everyone turned around. "Gaara!?"

"uh... yeah?" Gaara cocked a brow.

"We missed you!!!!!!" Sakura grinned.

Gaara put on a confused face. "I was only gone for two days..."

"Those two days seemed like two eternitys!" Tenten wiped a tear from her eye. "What happened to you?"

"I forgot to take my medication and I went balistic!" Gaara laughed.

Haku, Jordan, Neji, Sasuke, and Naruto went wide eyed. "Really?"

"No!" Gaara laughed. "I was grumpy cause I thought I lost my teddy wuccums! but I found him in Shizune's class today!"

"We got back together as Idiot Brigade, Gaara!" Roxn hugged him.

"all this happened when I was gone?" Gaara looked surprised.

"yup!" Neji nodded.

"We were remembering stuffs" Sasuke grinned.

"It's stuff, Sasuke! Stuff!" Roxn corrected him.

"um... Roxn?" Gaara was in a uncomfortable position. "You can... let go of me... now please..."

"oh..." Roxn let go of him. "sorry..."

"okay..." Midori nodded. "So... what are we gonna do now?"

"I'm gonna go fix my grandfather hair..." Neji smoothed out his hair with a comb and walked away.

"I'm gonna go back to america now..." Jordan started back to his car. "Oh, yeah!" Jordan turned around. "Sasuke? Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for christmas?"

Sasuke shuddered. Jordan w a crazy gay guy! but at least He helped to get Gaara back and now the Idiot Brigade is back together... again...

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!
A/N: I hated this chapter!!!!!! Noone's reviewing anymore!!!!!!!! And Without reviews I lose hope! I want more reviews from more people! And BTW, I Want you guys to vote which subject I should go with for my next chapter! Here are the choices: Midori's Sick, First Time at Church, Haku... Isn't Gay anymore?!, St. Patricks Day, Talent show, or The New Kid...