Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Tenten's Sleepwalking Problem ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories


By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto



Story Twenty-Three: Tenten's Sleepwalking Problem




In the middle of the night, at the Hyuuga Mansion, everyone was sleeping peacefully. Nothing could awake them, but something might awaken a certian Hyuuga.

By the name of Neji.

Soft footsteps could be heard from the hallway.

Floorboards would creak now and then, until the footsteps came to a halt at Neji's bedroom door.

The door slowly opened and a figure stepped in, moving in closer to Neji's bed.

Luckily, Neji had realized this presence a while back and put a pillow under his blanket to make it seem like he was still asleep.

The figure lifted up the blanket and then Neji appeared behind them and held a kunai to their neck.

"Speak." he said plainly.

The person then fell limp, and Neji caught them in time before they hit the floor.

He activated his byakugan. "Byakugan!" he whispered, and realized that this was no ordinary person. This person was....

"Tenten?" he was confused. "Tenten!" he shook her gently, waking her up.

"H-huh? Neji, what are you doing?" she rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Huh?!?"

Tenten realized that she was in Neji's room, in Neji's arms, in her pajamas.

She blushed furiously and stood up. "Neji, you pervert!!!" she yelled, slapping him.

"Ow...what the hell was that for?" he rubbed his stinging cheek.

"Oh, so now you act like you didn't kidnap me and try to.....to.....you know...." she folded her arms and looked outside his bedroom window, trying not to let Neji see her blushing.

Neji's eye twitched. "Woman, are you on drugs or somethin'?" Neji poked her arm.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M ON DRUGS!?!?" she swung her fists about in a mad but childish rage.

Somewhere in the Hyuuga Mansion, Hiashi Hyuuga woke up. "Huh!? Who's on drugs?"

"Do you have to yell so FREAKIN' loud?!" Neji could've sworn his eardrums were blown out. "And keep it down. You don't want to get caught."

"Whatever. Just tell me how I got here.....if you didn't kidnap me like the pervert I know you are."

Neji's eye twitched again. "Listen. You were sleepwalking. You somehow made your way here, into my room, I got scared, got in defensive mode, and when I caught you, you were passed out."

Tenten was having trouble keeping in giggles. "Hah haha! You were scared!! Hahahah!! And of me!? What, did you like, almost wet the bed or somethin'?"

Neji blushed a little. "I wasn't scared....it was a joke. I realized it was you ahead of time, when I activated my byakugan. Then when you came in, I de-activated it, then activated it again. I know, that was kind of pointless."

Tenten opened her mouth to speak again, but Neji covered it with his hand. "Shhhhh." he hissed. "I think Hiashi-sama is coming."

"What?" she tried to get out from behind Neji's hand.

"Quick! Hide!!" he whispered, pushing Tenten into the nearest object, which was his bed. He slid Tenten under his bed covers and covered her up. "Neji, it's too hot in here. It feels like it's summer!!"

"Quiet! Do you want to get caught?!" he hissed back.

Suddenly, the door opened and Hiashi-sama stood there. "Is everything okay, Neji-san?"

"Yes, Hiashi-sama." Neji had sat on Tenten and tried to keep her as flat and unsuspecting as possible.

"Are you sure? Your not doing.....you know, drugs or anything, right?"

'God, Tenten. You have a big mouth!' he thought, trying to communicate telepathically.

'Yeah, well you have a big butt!! I'm suffocating down here!' she thought back.

"No, I'm not doing drugs. You can go back to bed." Neji assured Hiashi-sama, and then he had nodded and left.

"Haahhh!!" Tenten sat up, taking in large amounts of air. "You know, you didn't have to sit on me. Your not exactly as light as a feather."

"Yeah, well, maybe if you kept your mouth shut, we wouldn't be getting caught!"

"We wouldn't be getting caught and blah, blah, blah....Well, are you going to send me home now, knowing that I might come back?" she said, than whispered. "With a knife..."

"No, your staying here. I'm not putting my life on the line."

"Haha!" Tenten put her hands on her hips.

"Well, you can sleep here!" Neji said, pointing down to a single blanket that lay on the floor by the door.

Tenten viciously attacked Neji and left him with bruises and bumps on his head.

"I was being sarcastic." he said from his hurting position on the floor where he told Tenten to sleep.

Tenten had climbed on into his bed, throwing many heavy blankets on the floor ontop of Neji. "You can sleep there tonight." she said and turned over on her side, facing the wall.

'I am officially afraid of women now.' He said and pulled himself under the pile of blankets.

The Hyuuga Household became quiet again, until it was about 2 in the morning.

Tenten, still sleeping, sat up and faced the sleeping Neji.

She suddenly pulled out a pair of scissors and proceded to part the front on Neji's hair in two.

Neji's eyes slowly opened, only to see Tenten hovering over him with scissors and a section of his hair.

"NOT MY HAIR!!!" He layed still for a minute, then started chuckling. "Just kidding, I'm not that worried about my hair. Hold on!!"

He snatched the scissors from her hand and locked them somewhere where she couldn't find them.

"Tenten." he grabbed onto her arm, and suddenly, she fell limp. Again.

Her eyes opened slowly. "N-Neji?" she realized that he was holding her. Again.

"Pervert!!" she hissed and beat him up with a stick. That's a change.

"Tenten, you were sleepwalking. Again." He just got finished bandaging up the big gash that was pouring out blood from his head.

"Oops. Heh heh. My bad." she scratched the back of her head.

"You must be having bad dreams or something. Let me try a sleep jutsu that will keep you asleep till morning and get rid of your sleepwalking problems."

"Right." she agreed.

-5 Minutes Later-

"This is not what I had in mind, Neji!" she said as she tried to free herself from her hog-tied position on his bed.

"Now, you will sleep." he said, and did a few hand signs, then poked her forehead.

She sat still.

He stood still.

"I'm still awake!" she yelled.

"Really? Like I didn't notice."

"Yeah, you didn't-!" Tenten instantly fell asleep, falling back onto Neji's pillow.

"Heh. Told you it would work." he moved over to her. 'Maybe...she won't know if I did.'

Neji leaned over her and quickly kissed her, then moved his head back a little.

Suddenly, her fist collided with his face. "Don't think that you can do anything to me, pervert!!!"

Then, she went back to sleep. Or was she still sleeping.

Anyway, Neji had passed out. One, because Tenten had scared the crap out of him, and two, because her fist instantly collided with his face.

Well, at least now they are both sleeping...

In the morning, Tenten was up bright and early.

"Alright, Neji, get up!! It's time to train!!" She yelled out, marching around his room.

Neji was on the ground, laying inchworm style, the position he fell in when Tenten slugged him earlier.

"I'm to tired. Go away." he motioned for her to leave.

"I slept like an angel. I don't know what your problem is."

'Your my problem.' he thought.

'I can hear you!!' she thought back. 'Oh yeah, and don't think you can get away with doing what you did last night, pervert.'

"Oh man...."





A/N: Thanks for reading this next chapter!! I got this one up pretty quick, because I got the idea early one morning and I didn't want it to dissapear out of my mind. Anyway, please read and review and I'll have the next chapter up soon.

Next Chapter: Neji's Sleepwalking Problem