Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Ever had a drink? ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
By Fennec Fox Girl


Special Thanks To Those Who Reviewed So Far

AnimePrincessInuLover

kandyapple08

AnimeGirl214

hopelessromantic 16

grlanime13

dororokun

DarkAngel137

ne jiten4ever


P.S: If anyone has any ideas that they would like me to write about, please review and tell me!! I would enjoy writing about some of your ideas!


Chapter 27: Ever had a drink?



It was around the afternoon in the village of Konoha, on a beautiful April day.

From above the village, you could see all of the village residents out and about, and if you looked closely, you could see the villages best weapon ninja, Tenten.

She was in a rush, from the looks of it.

Tenten ran through the large crowds of people, having to squeeze through and say "Excuse Me!" many times.

'I am so late.' She thought to herself.

Tenten had recently gone to the food store to get some snacks, because today she was going to hang out with her friends Ino, Sakura, and Hinata at her house (Tenten's House).

Tenten wore a short sleeved pink shirt that had a flower printed in the middle, and she had on a tan skirt that ended knee high.

She figured it was warm enough outside to wear clothes like that.

Her hair was up in its double bun style, bits of her hair sticking out in some places.

Tenten brushed her bangs away from her eyes as she made her way up the stair so she wouldn't trip.

"Hey, guys! I'm back." Tenten said cheerily as she busted through her apartment door.

Tenten was surprised to see that not only were Sakura, Ino, and Hinata there but Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiba, and even Neji were there as well.

'Awww, man! What the hell is this? And Neji here? I'm in a skirt!!'

Tenten looked over at Neji, who returned her gaze.

'Damn, it's not fair...I should have a warning before you go and throw all these boys in my apartment!!! It's not even clean!' Tenten flustered as she fled to the kitchen with the grocery bags.

She began to put the stuff on the counter.

"Nice legs." she heard a voice from behind her say.

She immediatly spun around to see Neji standing in her kitchen doorway.

"W-what?" she asked.

"Nice. Legs." he said again as he put on his cocky smirk.

Tenten turned bright red and turned around to continue taking things out of the bags.

Wrong move.

Neji quietly snuck up on her and whispered in her ear. "Don't you think that skirt is short?"

Tenten's heart skipped a beat at the feel of Neji's hot breath against her face and his sexy voice tone.

Neji then proceded to snake his arms around her waist, when suddenly they were interrupted.

"Wooot!!" Naruto and Kiba yelled from the doorway. "Don't stop!! It was just getting good!"

Neji ignored there comments and sat down at the table.

"What was getting good?" Tenten heard Sakura ask.

'Don't answer. Don't answer.' Tenten prayed.

"Oi!! Tenten and Neji were getting crispy in the kitchen!!"

'Damnit, Naruto....you've got a big mouth...' Tenten put her hand up to her forehead.

"W-what?" Hinata asked, her face bright red as she imagined what it could've looked like. "C-c-crispy?"

Naruto and Kiba then began to re-act what just happened.

"Idiots...." Sasuke said as he then continued to stare out into space.

"What'd you say?!" Naruto yelled.

Ino placed her hand on Naruto and Kiba's shoulder.

"Eeewww..."Ino said, obviously grossed out by what she just saw. "Are you two gay or something?"

Ino then continued to talk to Naruto and Kiba that being gay was not the way.

Sakura and Hinata were sitting at the tea table, and Shikamaru was sleeping on her couch.

----------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

At around 7:30 pm, Ino decided it was time to get the party going.

"Alright everyone! Listen up!" she yelled to everyone.

Tenten was sitting cross-legged in the corner of her living room, shining her ninja tools and trying to take her mind off of what Neji did earlier.

Shikamaru was still sleeping, and Sakura and Hinata were looking through a magazine.

Sasuke sat completely still, not blinking or anything.

Naruto and Kiba were silently challenging him to a staring contest.

"Damn, lost again!" Kiba sneered.

"Haha! Loser. Oh no! I blinked!!" Naruto yelled out.

Neji sat in the opposite corner of the room, with his eyes closed and his hands folded.

"I said LISTEN!!!" Ino yelled again.

At that moment, Shikamaru sprung up from his sleep, Sasuke blinked, and Neji's eyes opened.

"Do ya hafta yell?" Shikamaru whined as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes. Now anyway, it's time for the action."

Everyone looked confused, except for Neji and Sasuke.

They didn't give a crap.

"Has anyone in here ever had a drink?" Ino asked.

"Well, I've had water." Naruto said stupidly.

"Alcoholic drinks, dumb-ass!" she hissed back.

"Ooooohhh." Naruto shook his head, as if he understood.

Ino continued.

"Now, you guys know that we are all old enough to drink, right?"

They all nodded yes, except for Naruto.

He just looked confused.

"Well, here we are!!!" Ino said happily as she place a big bottle of sake on the tea table.

"Great, she's an alcoholic..."Shikamaru muttered.

Everyone gathered around the tea table as if summoned by a force.

Ino then placed a small sake glass in front of everyone, including herself.

She then poured everyone some.

"Ino, I didn't know you wanted to have a drinking party." Tenten looked sort of pissed.

"Ah, don't worry. It's only tonight!" Ino said as she poured her drink down her throaght.

Tenten was kind of nervous because she had never had a drink before.

She knew what happened to others when they drank....they would get incredibly drunk and end up somewhere half across the country.

Tenten turned her gaze to Neji.

He picked up his glass, placed it to his lips and drank it down in one gulp.

'That's it?' Tenten thought. 'Ohhh, I remember. Neji can drink as many drinks as possible and not get drunk. He may get sick, but not drunk.....just like at that wild house party Sasuke had!'

Tenten bravely picked up her glass and brought it to her lips.

She side-glanced at Hinata and Sakura.

Even they were taking it like it was nothing.

And of course, you can't have a party without the two idiots who get so incredibly drunk off of one drink. Thank the heavens that Lee wasn't invited.

Shikamaru had taken the drink like a man and went back to sleep, and Sasuke took the drink like a sissy and cried out for water.

Tenten then tipped the glass so it slowly poured into her mouth, and then, she swallowed it.

'I.....I did it....I actually....' Tenten was happy for a minute, but then she felt really warm and fuzzy inside, and then she knew what she wanted.

She wanted Neji.

"Neji." Tenten cooed as she snuggled up to Neji.

Tenten knew that she and Neji did have a special relationship, but she didn't really want anyone to know.

To late for that, though...

"Ohhh, look! There goesh Tenten again!" Ino slurred out in her drunken state.

Neji looked at Tenten, but then suddenly Sakura pushed her way between them.

"Neji-kun!" Her face was bright red as she sat on his lap. "C'mon, lets get out of here!! Let's go somewhere more...private." she said into his ear.

Neji turned bright red.

Sakura brought her face closer to his, but then Tenten quickly grabbed her and pulled her back.

She was smirking. "Heh, don't think that I haven't mastered a drink. I have had some before."

Neji then realized that Tenten wasn't drunk in the first place.

"Alright, guys, you can go party at Ino's place. I'm tired and I want to shower." Tenten walked over to the door and opened it wide. "Get out."

Naruto and Kiba were laughing histerically as they both walked out the door, tripping down the six steps.

Hinata was still in control of herself and pulled Sakura and Ino outside. "I-I'm sorry." she said to Tenten.

"Don't worry about it." Tenten smiled and closed the door behind her, feeling better.

Suddenly, that feeling went away.

Neji was still sitting at her tea table, staring at her with his piercing lavendar eyes.

"U-uh, so Neji...I guess you can stay for a while longer if you want." she said as she put one hand behind her head and let out a fake laugh.

Neji stood up and went over to her.

'Is this a continue of earlier?' Tenten blushed crazily as she realized it might be.

Neji stood in front of her, almost towering over her.

'Is he going to kiss me?'

Neji brought his face in closer to hers.

'He is!!' Tenten closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her lips.

Instead of getting a kiss on the lips, he kissed her head.

'W-what?'

Neji then grabbed her hand gently and then let go, moving to the door.

"N-Neji?"

"Good night." He said as he stepped outside. "Love you."

He closed the door and left Tenten to blush to herself.

She suddenly realized that he left a note in her hand.

Tenten looked at it.

The paper read:

If your going to have a drinking party, warn me first.

If your going to invite Naruto and Kiba, don't give them alcohol.

If your going to invite Sasuke, tell him he drinks like a sissy, and Shikamaru is no better.

And lastly, If your going to come onto me like that, at least finish it.

Love,
Hyuuga Neji

Tenten blushed as she crumpled up the paper in her hand.

"Talk about me coming onto him, he started it in the kitchen first!!"

Smiled to herself and then flopped down on the couch, leaving the house a mess, her tv and the lights on, and then crumpled up note in her hand.

"Neji..." she mumbled as she fell into a deep sleep.

From outside her window, Neji peered in.

He smiled gently. "Sleep well, my little angel." he whispered, and then turned around and made his way to his home.




A/N: Thank you all for reading and reviewing!! Again, if you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to tell me!! Anyway, I'll have the next chapter up soon!!!! Thanks!! :)