Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Gilr in Konoha (REMAKE) ❯ And she just got back too! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I just got her back too!!
 
AN: WOOT WOOT CHAPTER THREE!!!!
 
I tensed up. A black wolf lunged out and savagely attacks the alpha male of my group. I blow the whistle. Kana comes and I demand, “Go get Naruto and his sensei! Stat!” Kayuya was standing her ground but she was knocked down from behind. “Big sister, help me!” she yells as another black wolf attacks her. I run over knocking down other black wolves as I go. I tore the wolf off of her and pick her up. About then, Naruto and Kana show up. I hand Kayuya to Kana and say, “Take her to the hospital. Naruto you go too…..” I say. They nod and run off. I do some handsigns and say, “Seal release!” I don't remember anything after that.
 
I wake up in a hospital bed with a worried Naruto in the chair beside it. Kana walks in and has a sad wolf face on. “I wasn't fast enough. Kayuya…… didn't make it.” I begin crying.
 
A few days later, I found myself dressed in black funeral clothes and I was walk to my little sister's funeral. I made my way to the battle ground where she was killed. I picked up a black claw that I had ripped from Kayuya's shoulder. I drilled a hole in it and strung string through it. “I swear, I will get those wolves.” I say. I make my way back to the grounds and I notice Naruto in his funeral clothes as well. I ran up and bury my face in his chest as I cry. He was the only friend I had now.
 
My pack was gone but Kana had survived. I still had no place to stay but I had enough money to buy some clothes. I walked into the clothing store and grabbed a tone of brightly colored clothes. I finally decided on a purple tank top and a pair of orange biker shorts. I bought them and made my way to my sister's grave. I prayed, lid down flowers and began wandering the streets of the Leaf Village. It was getting dark and I was getting hungry so I went to Ichiraku ramen. I sat beside Naruto and ordered one Miso ramen. He said,” Hey uh Raya….. I need to talk to you.” I nod and slurp down my ramen. After we're done, he pulls me to the side and says, “When you told Kana and me to leave, I kinda stayed behind and saw the whole battle.” I gasp and say, “Now you must think I'm a monster or something huh…..” I mumble. “Not at all…… to tell you the truth, I think I….. Ah never mind.” he says. “I still don't have a place to stay….” I say. “You can stay with me if that's ok.” he says. “erm… sure?” I say with a small twinge of doubt in my voice. “What have you gotten yourself into now……” I think as I make my way behind Naruto.
 
 
The first part almost made me cry….. T.T