Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Gilr in Konoha (REMAKE) ❯ A MISSION ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mission to the Land of Snow
Chapter 4
AN: HI-LO!!!! HOW ARE ALL MY READERS DOIN'!?
 
Naruto and I made our way to his house and good thing he had an extra room. “Can you get out now so I can change into my pajama's?” I ask. “Uhm….. sure.” he replies as he leaves the room. I change into a blue spaghetti strap and loose sweat pants. I walk out of my room to see Naruto in the kitchen eating ramen. I say, “I'm going to bed now…….” He nods and I lay down on my bed and drift off to sleep.
 
A small girl was running towards me. She had pink hair and a tattoo. It was Kayuya. “You didn't save me……. You let me die.” she said. I began crying and apologizing. She still wouldn't shut up. I jerked up and I was in a cold sweat. “It was just a bad dream.” I say with a sigh.
 
In the morning, I wake up at the crack of dawn and get dressed in my new ninja clothes. A blue tank top and tight orange shorts. I strapped on a metal plate over my chest. I heard Naruto role over in the next room then a thud and a scream. He had fallen out of bed. I walked in and laughed when I saw he had a big bump on his forehead. He sat up and rubbed his sore head. “Hold still…..” I say as I heal his forehead. He twitches in pain. I stand and walk out of the room so he can change.
 
We met up with Kakashi and the others. I noticed Kakashi had a leaf headband in his hand. He handed it to me and I tied it around my neck. “Today, we will be going to the land of snow to find a sacred jewel and keep it out of harms way. You have till sundown to pack. Meet me here at 7:00” Kakashi says. My eyes widen and I turn around and start walking away. I was staring at my feet and I heard Naruto run up to me. “What's wrong?!” Naruto asks. I sighed and told him the whole story. In the end, I ended up crying. He comforted me and we made our way to his house. I had packed my orange backpack full of my clothes and such. I put in a medic pack and a few food rations. If we get lost, we would surly die. We got there early and I was making a pair of snow shoes. Naruto looked at me with a weird look and I blushed. I noticed he was staring at my top half. I asked, “Wha-what are you doing?” He blushed and looked away. I noticed Sakura walking up. I finished the shoes and then ate them. (AN: DO NOT ASK!!)
(SEVEN DAYS LATER!!)
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE LOST?!” Sakura asks. Kakashi was injured and unconscious. Sasuke was nearly frozen into a sickle. I said, “Y-yeah and n-now we won't survive unless we stay warm……” Sasuke says, “I'm going. I'm not staying in here while you idiots freeze to death. Come on Sakura, get Kakashi and come with me.” Sakura happily nods and says, “Bye! If you freeze to death then it's not our fault.” Naruto tries to stop them but I shake my head. “No use.” I say simply. An hour later and Naruto is warm and cozy while I am nearly frozen. He was concentrating on a rubix cube I had handed him. My teeth begin chattering and Naruto notices. He walks over and hands me his jacket. “No really. You'll freeze to death.” I say. He grins and says, “I'd rather freeze than have to see you freeze.” I hold in a sob as he goes back to working that rubix cube. I build up a fire and Naruto sits by it. I say, “I'm going to go get some food. Stay here.” I say as I walk out.
 
When I reenter, I notice it's way too quiet. heard a low growling sound. I looked around and saw a black wolf in front of Naruto's motionless body. I gasped. “Naruto!” I yell as I run over to him. The wolf latched onto my leg with his powerful jaws. “I'm gonna kill you!” I yell at the wolf. I was out of control with my anger and ended up killing it. I ran back over to Naruto and shook him. “Come on, don't leave me. Please don't die.” Tears streamed down my face and I didn't know if he would make it.
 
WEEEEH! CHAPTER FIVE IS NEXT! HEY! ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME, I NEED HELP TRYING TO GET NARUTO TO TELL RAYA HE LOVES HER! HELP!!!!