Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Gilr in Konoha (REMAKE) ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eight
Sasuke Leaves
 
It was early in the morning and someone knocked on my door. I rub my eyes and open the door. There stood Shikamaru. “What do you want this early in the damn morning?” I ask. “Sasuke left the village last night and Tsunade wants me to round up a team.” Shikamaru replies lazily. “Hold on, I'll get dressed.” I say. I run in and change into my ninja clothes. I grab my sword and strap it to my back. I run out of the house and say, “Anyone else in mind?” I ask. “A few,” We pick up Naruto, Choji, Neji, and Kiba. We take off and I was running in the middle. I whistled and Kana runs up and I hop on her back. “We're going ahead to track Sasuke's sent!” I yell. The others nod and Naruto mouths to me, “Be careful.” I nod and we speed up and go ahead.
 
A silver haired boy and Naruto came into view a few hours later. Naruto's clones were fighting hard but were losing fast. Just before the final blow was struck, Bushy Brows comes out of no where and stops him. A fizzle of smoke came from the coffin
Sasuke was in. He came out and just stood there, staring at his hands. “Sasuke…… COME ON SASUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE LETS GO HOME!” Naruto yells waving. Sasuke begins laughing and a few memories flash by. It was like Orochimaru's. Sasuke takes off and Naruto goes after him. I get off of Kana and begin running after the two. A face popped up in front of me and I screamed. It was Carri. “What are you doing!? I ask. “Coming to give you back up.” Carri says. “I guess that works.” I reply and I run to catch up with the boys.
 
The fight rages on for another ten minutes until Naruto's caught. I stand; hand on sword in case I needed to kill someone. Carri had her Sharingan activated. Sasuke impales (BIG WORD THAT MEANS STABS) Naruto in the chest with his Chidori. I yell, “NARUTO! SASUKE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I jump down and take out my sword. Sasuke jerks out his hand and drops Naruto. I flew down at Sasuke, tears stinging at my eyes. Sasuke begins to laugh and dodges my attack. “Don't you know that you can't kill me with that?” Sasuke says teasingly. “Yeah but she can.” I say, jabbing my thumb backwards. Sasuke looked confused. I stepped aside as soon as Carri came charging at Sasuke, Sharingan fully activated. (AN: y'know minus the mangekyo.) Sasuke got punched in the face but not by Carri. By Naruto! “Naruto, you're ok!” I yell. I notice a difference though. He looked a lot like a dog. “PUPPY!” I yell as I hug him. (AN: CHIBI MOMENT!) “OUCH THE CHAKRA BURNS!” I jump ack and hold onto my burned arm.
 
 
(LATER ON AFTER THE BATTLE)
“Hey Kakashi-sensei?” I ask as we made are way back to the village. “Hm?” he says in response. “Is Naruto…. Is he gonna be ok?” I ask. “I don't know.” Kakashi says. Naruto stirs. “Naruto, can you here me? If you can, twitch your left thumb.” I say. His left thumb twitches. I sigh of relief escapes my mouth. “Kakashi, is Naruto Uzumaki alright?” a medic asks. “What about the other genin?” Kakashi asks, ignoring the question. Carri fell silent. “Shikamaru Nara had minor injuries. Kiba Inuzuka's are serious but not life threatening. Neji Hyuga and Choji Akamichi are both in critical condition. Their status is unknown.” the medic says.
 
(AT THE HOSPITAL)
I was sitting out side of Naruto's room, arguing with Carri. “I TOLD YOU IF YOU WOULD HAVE HEALED MY ARM I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STOP THE FIGHT!” I yell at Carri. “WELL SORRY IF ALL MY CHAKRA WAS GONE!!” Carri yells back. A door clicks open and a medic exits Naruto's room. She shakes her head in the no way…………..
 
OMYGOD! IS HE DEAD?!