Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Gilr in Konoha (REMAKE) ❯ One wierd week ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Nine
What a Relief
AN: OMYGOD MY OLD STORY ONLY HAD EIGHT CHAPS!!!!
“Is- is he ok?” I ask. “He's fine but he wouldn't SHUT UP!” the medic yells. The medic jerked her head just right and her hat fell to the floor. “C-Cassie!?” I yell/ask. “In the flesh!” Cassie yells. I run up and bear hug my almost sister. She sorta turns a shade of purple. “I think you should let her go…..” Carri says. “Hey is that Kayuya?!” Cassie asks. My heart skips a beat. “No her name is Carri Uchiha. Kayuya's dead.” I say darkly. “Oh…. Where's Kiba?” Cassie asks. “In his hospital bed.” I say. “Hospital bed, since when?!” Cassie asks. “Yesterday…….” I reply. Her face turned red with anger and hate. “Tsunade!!” Cassie yells out as she rumbles toward Tsunade. “Oh cr-“ Tsunade was cut short by Cassie's flood of questions. “Yes he's fine and yes you can go see him. You lost me after that.” Tsunade sighed. Cassie lit out for Kiba's room and I walked into Naruto's. Shikamaru was talking to him about the others and I stepped back outside. “Transform!” I say silently as I transform into Shikamaru's mom. “Shikamaru!” I yelled. He freaked out but I transformed back. He just about killed me. “Shikamaru, knock it off.” Naruto said from his bed. I had Shikamaru's arm in a jaw lock. He let me go and I let his arm go. “So how are you feeling? You gave me a pretty big worry back there.” I say in worry. “I'm fine….” he replies blankly. “Come on cheer up.” I say nudging his shoulder. “I can't believe I couldn't bring Sasuke home.” Naruto says. Slowly the door creaks open and Sakura stands there with a sad look on her face. “Naruto…” she says.
 
After a long hour of talking, I say, “I'm going out for a walk. Y'know, get some fresh air. Hospitals smell too much like medicine.” Naruto laughs and I exit the hospital. “Sigh…… I suppose the park would be nice.” I say.
 
When I enter the park, I finally take notice of the searing heat. “It's so hot.” I sigh. I walk deeper into the park and walk through it so where I'm in the forest. I begin to get dizzy. I fall to the ground, blacked out.
(FROM NOW ON, I WILL TYPE IN THIRD PERSON!!)
Raya's eyes cracked open slightly. She was in a hospital room with a breather mask over her face. “Yeah Naruto just left with Jiraya and Sakura for the sound village.” a distant voice says. Raya's eyes open the rest of the way. “Tsunade! She's awake!” Shizune says. “How long was I out?” Raya ask. “Three weeks and four days.” Shizune says. “I heard something about a uh mission? Raya asks. “Yeah, Naruto, Sakura, and Jiraya are after Orochimaru.” Tsunade says. Raya sits up. “I'm going after them, if that's ok.” Raya says. “Alright, but you better make sure Jiraya doesn't go all perverted on them.” Tsunade says. Raya stands and changes her clothes.
 
Raya runs to her room and grabs her medic pack and her rations pack. Raya runs to the front door and, knowing she might not make it back, she closes it and runs off after the three ninja.
 
After the mission, only minor injuries were sustained. Naruto, as everyone knows, nearly died from that freaky jutsu. Sakura was not injured and Pervy Sage didn't really get hurt either. Raya almost died from a gash on the shoulder. Naruto was pacing outside Raya's hospital room while she was being examined. Tsunade walked out of the room and, to Naruto's relief, had a huge smile on her face. “She's fine. She's a tough cookie.” Tsunade said. Cassie zoomed past and behind her was a medic cart with an injured child on it. Raya must have seen it because she was out side her room in a flash, still in her ripped clothes. Her shoulder was bandaged. She ran after Cassie to help the kid. “Wait your not healed yet!” Tsunade yelled at her. “I'M FINE!” she yells back.
 
In the hospital room, Carri lays on the ER table with an open chest wound. It was ripped open by some sort of claw. Raya runs in and looks closely at the wound, ignoring to the protests of the medics. There, in the middle gash, was a black claw. Raya closed her eyes and exited the room without another word.
 
 
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! Is Carri gonna make it!?!?!?