Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl in Konoah ❯ The Discovery ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4
The Discovery
“Hey is Naruto alright?” “Yes but you and I need to talk Belle.” “I know you have a demon seven tailed fox inside of you…………..so you must go home.” “Never ever ever!” “Okay but you must not tell anyone ok?” “Okay……… but how do you know?” “Well long story.” “Alrighty then let's go eat…..” “Eat?” “Oh Naruto you've done it now.” “FOOD!!!!” After eating they all went to Gai's training ground. Hinata, Lee, Tenten, Neji, Shino, and Kiba were all there. “Hey what is Belle Tegakura doing here?” said Hinata. “You…. You are Hinata Hyuga!” said Belle excitedly. “You know her Belle?” asked Naruto. “Well yea… we met at the village gate.” “Oh okay.” “Well were all here for a three team mission. Everyone pack your things.” “Yes Kakashi- sensei.”
(At the Akatskui Base)
“Hey Itachi wasn't that the girl that holds the seven tailed fox?” “Yes Kisame it was. I've been after her for ten years.” “You got beat by a two year old…. (Sniker).” “She had mad strength because I wouldn't give her some sugar.” “Yeh sure so are we going to get her or what?” “Let's get her.”
(DUM DUM DUM)
 
PWEAS WEAD CHAPTER 5 TWO<=:(