Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Twins In Konoha ❯ Twins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SakuraSasuke 4 ever: You all ready to begin with this fanfic *smiles at the crew*
Satu: Do we really have to be the main characters *eyes change color*
Sakura: Yes whether you want to or not
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Harsh, well lets get on with the fic and I'll explain the reason Satu's eyes change colors. I do not own Naruto I wish but I don't *sigh*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~
TWINS
(A/N: this note is for all of the people that have read this fanfic especially AnimePrincessInuLover I'm sorry for changing the plot in a way, but you guys will see that it'll give it a little more toward the future if you have any comments don't think twice on leaving a review just leave it all kind are welcome.)
Description of the twins:
(s.s.4.e: before I start this story all over again I would like to state that they are still ninjas except that Lady Tsunade wanted all the ninjas to go to a regular school, so she reopened Konoha High, a High School that was closed when many students used their ninja abilities to terrorize the children that chose not to be ninjas, but now she has chosen to re-open the school and let anyone come in. Almost forgot that she re-opened the school so that she could find the person that had all the traits of the clan like sharingan and byakuugan(sorry if I spelled it wrong, please tell me if I did). Oh and one more thing the entire ninja world has been at peace in this fic for at least 20 or more years so their was no more hidden villages they only chose to train kids as ninjas so that they would be ready just encase any body chose to threaten them. I chose it this way so that it could kinda fit the plot I wrote about so for the time being they are going to be at peace, since the young Naruto characters never ever knew that they had been in war but were aware that ninjas existed before, but now they were kinda extinct, but now they were considered well trained people and students.)
Sakura: Pink hair, bubbly personality, the oldest of the twins, the more appealing of them both, most fashionable of the two, and her favorite type of food or fruit is tomatoes.
Satu: Pink hair, shy personality, youngest of the two, the one that they kinda ignore, ok they plan out ignore her, most casual, all round school nerd/geek, and her favorite thing to eat any KIND of RAMEN.
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Now on with the story
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~
Once upon a midnight dreary(he he just had to do that) a pregnant women and her husband ran from the blood bath that was happening in their town of Konoha, for the nine tail fox was on the loose terrorizing their town and killing people. The young women was named Sakumo, and the man Sota they had ran far away from the clan that they lived in for the nine tail fox had managed to kill their entire clan except them. The Haruno's were known for their traits, the trait which was they could use anything from sharingan and byakuugan. They possessed every specialty that any other clans had it was expected because they are the roots to all of the clans, just that it was rare when a children would be born with all the traits, they would usually not have byakuugan or sharingan, in many years no person had been born with both traits, but for some reason Sakumo knew that one of her two daughters would be an exception. When they stopped running she looked into her husband's eyes emerald met night sky blue, her husband was the son of Lady Tsunade but for Sakumo's safety he never told his mother that she was a Haruno so that she would not treat her differently from the rest. When they stopped her husband put some items in their hand.
"Honey please tell me that you will take care of Sakura and Satu for me.' he said while feeling her belly
"What are you trying to tell me?" asked Sakumo when she noticed him look to the direction the kyuubi was currently in.
"I have to fight to make the world a better place for our children.' he replied not wanting to look her in the eyes.
" I know but promise me that if you die you will not feel guilty for leaving us here." she mentioned holding his hand to her belly.
"As long as you take care of them I have nothing to regret." he stated while kissing her then giving her stomach a quick peck before jumping away to fight the kyuubi.
'Be careful.' thought Sakumo while looking at the items, it was a golden locket that had hearts with diamonds in the shape of the moon and stars while the other was just a plain gold locket, that had a cherry blossom engraved on it.
14 YEARS LATER
SATU'S P.O.V Kinda
'It's 6 a.m. time to get up and do my chores, I mean what else is there to do, I have no friends' she thought to herself while stretching. I Satu Haruno was one of those few children that were born with every trait known to the ninja world, you would think it was cool, but it was far from it, you had to learn how to control them, which I can assure without a doubt that it's the hardest thing in the world. Now the way my mother explains it, my emotions are the ones that are in charge of what power I am able to wield. Now this is my older sister Sakura comes in, she doesn't exactly appreciate my gift, not because she's jealous but because kids made fun of me. Every single time I stepped out of the house it was like I had a sign on my forehead that said “EYE COLOR CHANGING WIERDO”; not that my pink hair helped me at all, when I tried to conceal myself within the crowd. So Sakura ended up buying me contacts so that people couldn't tell anything, but even though that my eyes were 'normal' people still shunned her. She became a secluded person, her life revolving around school, and we can't forget her love of ramen either.
'Hey you can stop talking about your stuff, because you finished your chores!!' mentioned Satu's inner.
'Really, huh it only took me 20 minutes.' Satu replied to her inner when she noticed that she was correct, she had finished all her chores.
'Well you have been doing this for years.' mentioned her inner.
'Well then I'm off took cook some ramen for us, and rice balls for mom and Sakura.'
'Ramen sounds good right about now.'
I proceeded to the kitchen and started to cook the food, now I know this sounds kind of weird, but I had a stupid smile plastered on my face. I mean, I really looked like a house wife, I even had on a peach colored apron. It didn't take me long to finish cooking breakfast, so I glanced at the clock, which read 7:00.
'Time to wake up Sakura.' I thought to myself.
I ran up to Sakura's room, only to find that she was already awake and getting ready.
“What a miracle.” I stated with a smirk on my face, I knew it ticked her off whenever I made it sound like she was lazy.
“Ha-ha, very funny.” replied Sakura with a fake laugh.
“No, but seriously why are you up so early?” asked Satu with an astonished look on her face.
“Well if you must know, I wanted to be up so that I wouldn't miss the news that mom was going to give us today.” replied Sakura while finishing to comb her hair.
She was dressed in her usual attire that consisted of dark denim skinny jeans, a long black undershirt, and a baby pink shirt that she would place over the black one, and my favorite part of the shirt was the cherry blossom, that was imprinted on the top of her right chest, her shoes were black ballet flats, and her accessory was the golden locket that was given to her by her father, she had the one with the cherry blossom engraved on it.
Through and through Sakura was the most fashionable out of the both of us. I mean my attire consisted of a tight white button up shirt, which was not noticeable under my green sweater, which just happened to be a few sizes to big for me, a black skirt that had ruffled layers, old black high top converse, and long tube socks, that had two green lines at the end, I also had big round glasses that represented those of Urcle, not that I needed them I just tried my best to hide my eye color, or colors, from people, and my favorite accessory my golden locket that had diamonds in the shapes of the moon and stars, it was the last thing that my father left, so me and Sakura protected them with our lives.
“Snap out of it. Its time for breakfast.” mentioned Sakura waving her hand in front of Satu's face trying to gain her attention.
“Oh yeah.” was all Satu managed to mumble before they both walked out of the bedroom at toward the dining room.
Dining Room
Sakura P.O.V
Both me and Satu rushed to the dining room, were our precious mother was waiting patiently for our arrival.
I was the first one to sit down, followed suit by Satu, who immediately started eating her o so precious ramen. My mother was awfully quiet, this was a surprise since she usually started the conversations, I mean I was in utter shock she was just sitting their taking small bites out of the rice balls Satu had prepared for us. I was uneasy, my curiosity getting the better of me I couldn't contain the many questions that were in my head so I blurted out the first one that popped into my head.
“Mom so what was the news you wanted to tell us?” asked/stated Sakura, while lightly tapping her fingers on the table.
“Well honey now that you brought it up, you guys are going to go live with your baa-Chan in Konoha.” replied her mother with new found confidence.
Satu was oblivious to her surroundings, she was to busy pigging out on her ramen.
“Oh” replied Sakura.
Her mother was thinking '1...2....3.'
“Wait, what are you talking about, we can't move!!” Sakura blurted out abruptly standing up from her chair.
“Well Sakura it isn't up for you to decide whether you move or not, and besides don't you want to meet your baa-Chan?” questioned her mother, noticing the reaction of her daughter.
“But mom I have a life I can't just leave it behind.” replied Sakura with a pleading tone.
“Well you can and you will. I mean look at your sister she isn't arguing with me.” stated her mother, pointing at said girl.
“Satu, do you want to move to Konoha?” asked Sakura with pleading eyes which didn't help since Satu didn't look up.
“Actually yes I do want to move to Konoha. Maybe I can start fresh over there, you know make friends and hang out with people.” stated her Satu in a matter a factly tone.
Suddenly I noticed the positive of this trip, but I was definitely not going to show it, this could help my sister come out of her cocoon and become a beautiful butterfly, I really cared for my sister and I would do anything to help and protect her from any harm. So I just muttered a 'fine' and excused myself from the table to prepare for the trip we were about to invoke on.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto but Satu is totally a character I decided to add.
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: yeah finished the new version of the first chapter now got to go
Satu: Keep reading
Sakura: Yeah I'm a good actress.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Sasuke Naruto your turn on set
Naruto: I'm coming. When do we get to meet the actresses
SakuraSasuke 4 ever; next chapter
Naruto: why
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Because, now were is Sasuke *looks around desperately*
Sasuke: Hn
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: ok now lets get started.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~* ~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~
"Sasuke, do you want to go eat ramen?" asked a very hyper active blond, while having both his arms behind his head.
"No, dobe." replied Sasuke, or also known as the stoic figure of Konoha.
"Why?" asked/stated Naruto in a very annoyed tone.
"Because I said so dobe." Said the Uchiha sending him a death glare, for no apparent reason.
"You are never going to get a date teme." Naruto stated bluntly
"As if you'll ever get a girl who likes ramen as much as you, hell one that even likes noodle lovers.” stated Sasuke with a smirk, he knew that he had gotten Naruto irritated at this point.
"Now that's hitting under the noodle lovers belt." mentioned Naruto leaving the scene and heading to the direction of Ichiraku's ramen shop
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~~ **~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: that's a rap and sorry guys for the short scene just had to fit you in
Sasuke:Hn
Naruto: I love that phrase now that's hitting under the noodle lovers belt * walked the other way repeating phrase over again.*
Satu:*giggling at the phrase*
Sakura: Well lets get going.
And thx to AnimePrincessInuLover for being my first reviewer (on .org )