Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninja Power ❯ Mine Again.....Or Not ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ninja Power
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or any of the songs used in this ungodly long fanfic.


A/N: This is now officially the longest fanfic I’ve ever written. I’m glad so many people like it enough to read it this long. Thanks for all of your reviews!


‘I’m going to see her again. I’m really going to see her again’ was the only thing Neji Hyuuga could think as he sped towards the restaurant where the band was due to meet. It had been a year and a half since Brit had left and in between missing her, he had become an international celebrity and a college student. Sadly, he hadn’t heard a word from Brit since Jazmyn’s phone call from America. The Kunoichi girls would call her almost daily, but whenever he attempted it, he’d either get her voice mail or simply have her hang up on him. Finally, he’d given up. Maybe some time away from each other would be good for them. After all absence made the heart grow fonder, at least that’s what he told himself.


As far as his career went, things were amazing. Ninja Revolution was an instant hit. Soon there were as many fans screaming their names as there were screaming for Temari to take her shirt off. They had even gotten their own contract, completed their first album and they were in the process of finishing their second tour circuit. Life was finally looking up for Ninja Revolution.


Neji pulled up in front of the restaurant his heart still pounding. He put the kickstand down on his bike and pulled his helmet off. The vehicle had been an early birthday present from the band. It was a black Ninja with two lines of deep blue flames running down each side, ending with the flames forming the band name. His helmet was custom made to match his bike, black with two sai positioned in to look like a 'X.'


He pulled the helmet off and straightened the bandana over his head. Reaching behind himself, he pulled the rubber band that held his black hair in a braid and shook it loose. He then replaced the hair tie before throwing his leg over the side of the bike and heading inside.


“HEY NEJI!!!” Kitty yelled standing and waving her arms. “About time you got here. Damn, you’re slower than Grandpa”


“Kitty...!”


“I loath you, too, Sasuke!”


Neji shook his head as he took a seat. Breaking up hadn’t changed Kitty and Sasuke’s relationship much; maybe he still had a chance with Brit. Over the course of the next half hour, Neji was continually tapping the heel of his bike boots against the floor, fidgeting in his seat, drumming his fingers on the table and looking over at the door every two minutes. Finally, it plucked Temari’s last nerve. “DAMN IT, NEJI! IF YOU DON’T SIT STILL, I’M GOING TO TAKE THIS KNIFE AND PIN YOU TO THE CHAIR BY YOUR –“



“Mari! Look, Brit just pulled up!” Ino exclaimed, happily pulling on Temari’s sleeve. Neji felt his heart leap into her throat. He turned towards the window and sure enough now sitting in the parking lot was a black Jaguar. He could once again feel his pulse quickening as he thought about seeing her again. He needed to see her. He needed to hold her and tell her he was sorry. He needed Brit, now. The Hyuuga boy heard the door creak open. Neji’s head jerked straight up but his heart sank into his feet. He had imagined this moment a thousand times before, but it had always been him holding Brit. Now, standing in the doorway, someone else had their arm around his Brit. Holding her, as if she was theirs...


A/N: Duh Duh Duh.