Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ nothing can keep us apart ❯ good bye ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nothing can keep us Apart”
------Chapter 1 Goodbye Letter------
At the playground, children were laughing and playing happily. It seems nothing is bothering them that are the nice part of being young; there is no responsibilities, no family problem bothering you, no friend quarrel because of simple things, and no school works, nothing that can give you a headache when you were young.
There at the ground, there were 2 kids at the swing, they were just sitting there and enjoying the site of their own friends playing. Who would know that the one kid there were cold and careless, but ever since that he meet the girl that will melt his ice cold heart, he change, now he is talking to others, playing with the other kids. Sometimes, when he is not in the mood, he will be rude to others, but his one and only best friend is the only one who can handle his attitude. Ever had a clue who is this boy? Do I need to answer that question? Of course our one and only the Great Uchiha Sasuke. And his best friend Haruno Sakura.
“Sasuke-kun… can I ask you a question?” ask the little Sakura.
“Sure, anything you ask…” he said.
“If I leave what will you do?” she asks him.
“Nothing. You know why? Because I know you will never leave me.” He said and smile to her. Sakura just smile back but deep inside she feel guilt.
I… I just can't tell him…. I know Ill regret it but I just can't…. I'm sorry Sasuke-kun… I had to leave…” little Sakura thought.
“Hey, Sakura, I think you need to go home now, the sun is setting already.” Sasuke said in a concern voice.
“Hai…” Sakura said.
“Come on, let's go.” Sasuke said as he reaches her hand. Sakura just nod and hold his hand. They both walk together home.
As they reach Sakura's house, Sasuke wave her goodbye.
“Sasuke-kun, matte yo…” Sakura shout.
“Huh? What is it? Is there any problem? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? Huh? Sakura tell me Ill----“he was cut off when Sakura kiss him on the cheek.
“Sayonara Sasuke-kun” Sakura said and flash him a smile.
“Umm… Sayonara… Oyasuminasai…” Sasuke said and walk off home.
Inside Sakura's house….
“Did you pack your things?” ask Sakura's brother (OCC), Seiji.
“Hai, Seiji-nissan, its all ready.” Sakura said and go up srairs.
“Did you say to Sasuke that you were leaving?” he asks. Even though he knew that it will hurt her if ask that question he still continues, it will be much harder for her if she conceal her feelings. Sakura stop when she heard her brother.
“…” she didn't say a word and run upstairs.
“I think Ill take that as a no...” Seiji said.
“Seiji, you know that Sasuke is Sakura's first and best friend, she is too young to say those words to him. Besides I know one day both of them can be together.” Hatoko, Seiji and Sakura's mother said.
Next Day….
“Sakura, hurry up we're leaving…” Sakura's mom called.
“Hai, kaasan… Ill just get my stuff.” Sakura said.
“Sakura, Ill get those, you go down stairs now…” Seiji said appearing behind the door.
“Arigato, niisan…” Sakura said and went down stairs.
“Kaasan, where would we meet tousan?” Sakura asks her mom.
“That? We would meet your tousan at the airport…” her kaasan said.
At the airport….
“Sakura, come on, we need to get aboard now...” Seiji said.
“Hai….”
Sasuke-kun, when I come back, I promise to you, I will never leave you again. I hope that I will manage to find you when I come back. Sayonara…. Sasuke-kun” Sakura thought as a single drop of crystal tear roll down her cheek.
At the Uchiha Residence…….
“This is hard…” Itachi, Sasuke's brother, said.
“Fine, Ill do it.” Itachi's mother said.
Flashback….
Hatoko, is there any problem.” Sarah asks.
Sarah, you see… tomorrow we will leave, me, Seiji and Sakura.” She said.
What? Why?”
You know about Sakura, right?” Sarah nod. “Her father wants to be at the states so he could look after her and there is much professional there.” She explained.
I see, I respect whatever is your decision.” She said and snile at her friend.
And Sasuke?” Hatoko ask.
Don't worry about him, I can handle it…”
End of flashback.
As Sarah enters Sasuke's room, she felt sorry for him. Sakura is his first and probably last friend.
“Sasuke?” she called.
“Kaasan, what is it?” he said.
“Sasuke, I need to tell you something, its about Sakura.”
“Huh? What's the matter? I she hurt?” Sasuke ask concern.
“No Sasuke, she leave, she went to the states to her father.” she said strait to the point.
“What? She won't leave, she just promise me yesterday that she won't leave me.” He shouts.
“Sasuke, even though she promise it, she can't reclaim to what her father wants.” Itachi said seriously.
“Ill go to their house…” he said and run to the door.
“Sasuke, you won't find her there, how many times do we have to tell you that she already leave. Here, her brother gave this to me earlier. He said to hand this to you; I think that is Sakura's letter.” Itachi scolded him as he handed him the letter.
“You know, your now starting to be a good oniichan.” His mother teas.
Sasuke can't believe in what he reads, its true Sakura, his best friend is gone.
Sasuke,
I'm sorry; I can't say this to you in person. I promise to you, I'll come so please wait for me. Ill be back for you. If in the nearer future, the time when we will meet again, I hope that we will still be best friend. Sayonara Sasuke-kun…
Your Friend,
Sakura