Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ nothing can keep us apart ❯ the reason why i go ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

……………………..Cha pter 8 Reason why I go…………………….
“Ohayou…” Sakura greeted her friends. She just arrives from school.
“Ohayou Sakura-chan….” Her friends greeted back.
“Sasuke-kun isn't here yet?” she asks.
“He'll probably arrive later…” Ino said.
“Oh….”
When the bell rings Sasuke and his friends arrive.
“You're late….” Sakura said.
“Kakashi isn't here yet…” Sasuke said. Sakura sigh.
When she's about to return to her sit she felt dizzy and her hearty ache. She still manage bring her composure back and return normally to her chair but Sasuke notice it.
What's happening to her?” Sasuke asks himself.
He just forgot what happened since she looks fine already.
Kakashi arrive after 45 minutes of waiting.
“Gomene I'm late… you see there---“ he was cut off when Naruto shout.
“LIAR! Its one of your lame excuse again…” Naruto shouted.
Kakashi smirk. “Its not… there was a visitor and it was for you Sakura…” Kakashi said.
“Me? Who is it?” Sakura asks.
“You may come in now…” Kakashi said and the door open. It reveals a two man and a lady. When Sakura saw them she was shock.
“Tousan…. Kaasan… Niisan….” Sakura muttered.
“Sakura-chan, gomene to interrupt your class.” Sakura's mom said.
“Well why you don't have your conversation at the faculty…”
“Hai….”
At the faculty….
“Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?” Sakura asks.
“We want to surprise you and we won't be long here we will go back this night back at the state…” Seiji said.
“Is that so….” Sakura said.
“We went here for business matter Sakura and we decided to visit you…” Sakura's father said.
“Sakura-chan are you enjoying your stay here?” Hatoko asks.
“Hai.. kaasan, I also have many friends….”
“And is Sasuke one of them?” Seiji asks.
“Hai…”
“So you manage to find him…” hatoko said.
“Ino-chan helps me…”
“Who is Sasuke?” asks Sakura's father. He doesn't know Sasuke since he live in state and Sakura, Seiji and Hatoko arein Konoha.
“Its Sakura's childhood best friend… the one that I told you…” Hatoko said.
“So he is the one… Is he your classmate?” Sakura's dad asks.
“Hai…”
“When are you planning to go back at the states?” Seiji asks.
“I won't go back there… Ill just visit there. I much like it here….” Sakura said.
“What if something happened to you…?” Seiji asks. He's been worry to Sakura since she is his one and only little sister.
“Don't worry about me… I'm fine…” Sakura said happily.
“I think you'd better go back to your class…” advice Sakura's father.
“Ok… see you…” Sakura said and went to her room.
At the classroom………..
“Sey Ino, have you met in person Sakura's parents?” asks Tenten.
“Yea… I've met them at the state…:
“What are they like?” asks Hinata.
“Well Sakura's dad is strict but very thoughtful. Sakura's mom was kind, gentle and protective. Seiji… sometimes he teases Sakura but he's kind and like his mom he's over-protective to Sakura.” Ino said.
“Sasuke how about you, have you met them?” Naruto asks.
“Yeah…. Except for his dad.”
“I see...” Naruto said. When Naruto was talking with Shikamaru Sasuke stand up and headed in the door.
“Where are you going?” asks Neji.
“Out… I'll be back.”
Sakura is walking in the corridor to her classroom when suddenly she felt dizzy and her heart aches but it is much painful. She can't take it anymore and then she fell on the ground unconscious.
Sasuke went out since he was bored inside the room he was walking in the corridor when he suddenly saw someone on the ground. He notices the pink locks and knew it was Sakura. He immediately rushes towards her and wake her up but it's no use. He went to the clinic and brought her there. The nurse takes care of her and he went to the faculty to look if Sakura's parents are still there. He didn't bother to knock, he just open the door and look for them.
“Is there any problem?” asks Hatoko.
“Auntie, Sakura is unconscious…” Sasuke told them.
“What! Why?” asks Seiji.
“I don't know, she's in the clinic…” Sasuke said and they all went to the clinic.
“Who are you?” asks Sakura's dad.
“I'm Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke.” Sasuke introduce.
“Sasuke? I didn't recognize you. You've grown a lot.” Hatoko said. When they arrive at the clinic the nurse talk to them.
“Are you her parents?” the nurse asks.
“Hai…”
“Your daughter, do you know that she is sick?”
“Hai…”
“She's sick? But how?” Sasuke asks.
“Seiji… can you talk to Sasuke?” said Hatoko.
“Hai… Sasuke come with me….” Seiji said and Sasuke follow him.
“Sasuke listen to me…. Sakura she has a weak heart and that's the reason why she went to the state when you were little, the medication here can't treat her so we decided to bring her there. But the medication in the state can't also treat her that well that's why she remain sick…. She doesn't want to look weak in other's eye that's why she never tells you.” Seiji told him.
“How about Ino?” Sasuke asks.
“She knew it; she is the one who look after Sakura at the school…”
“I see…. Ill go back to room….”
“Sasuke, your back…. Have you seen Sakura?” asks Naruto. Sasuke didn't mind him; he just went over where Ino is seated.
“Ino, Sakura….. Sakura is sick…” Sasuke said just enough for Ino to hear but unfortunately the others hear it.
“What, Sakura is sick!” Naruto shouted. Ino's expression is shock.
“So you know it already….”
“Hai... she is in the clinic now...” Sasuke said. Ino, Tenten, and Hinata immediately run at the clinic.
At the clinic……
“We need to call an ambulance….” Sakura's father said.
“Iei….tousan… I don't want…. I don't want others to know this….” Sakura said as she woke up.
“Sakura, Sasuke already knew it….” Seiji said.
“What? Did this to Sasuke-kun?”
“Hai… gomene demo... we can't think of any other excuse….” Seiji said.
“Its ok at least I don't have any secrets I can hide from…” Sakura said. There was suddenly a knock from the door.
“Come in….” Hatoko said. And it reveals Ino, Tenten, and Hinata.
“Auntie is she alright?” asks Ino.
“Yea, so you don't need to worry…”
“Is that's so… but still Sakura-chan I think you need to see a doctor…” Ino said.
“Yea Ino-chan is right Sakura-chan and you need to rest…” Hinata said.
“Hai… But first I need to go to class…” Sakura said and stand up from bed.
“Oh no you don't…. You need to rest now and I think you better go home…” the nurse stops her.
“Demo—“ Sakura's been cut off when Tenten say something.
“Sakura-chan don't push yourself to hard!” Tenten said.
“Tenten is right Sakura-chan…. You're pushing yourself to hard and now you come to your limit…” Hinata said.
“Sakura-chan we will just visit you home and tell you the news about the school. Just go home and take a rest at home for now.” Ino said.
“Fine if that's what you want.”
When the car arrives Sakura went home and take a rest.
“Class, Sakura isn't well so we sent her back to her house that's why she isn't here. Tell that to your other teacher….” Kakashi announce.
“Hai…”
“How is she when you check on her?” Naruto asks.
“She's awake already and its look like she's feeling better.” Hinata said.
“Thank goodness… I thought that she's in the bad condition…” Naruto said and receive a hit from Shikamaru.
“Hey what was that for?”
“You shouldn't think negative things…” Shikamaru said.
While in the car Sakura felt her heart ache again and it's getting painful.
“Niichan…” Sakura called her brother and she's sweating.
“What is it?” Seilji asks.
“It's painful…” Sakura said.
“What! Tousan, Kaasan, We'd better bring her to the hospital now!” Seijio shouted.
“Bring us to the hospital and hurry!” Sakura's father orders the driver.
“Hai…”
Ino push the doorbell at Sakura's house and wait for the maid to open the gate. She was with Tenten, Hinata, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto and Neji.
“What can we do for you?” asks the butler.
“We're here to visit Sakura-chan. Is she in her room?” Ino asks. The butler became shock.
“Youdont know? Lady Sakura is in the hospital when they were about to go home she had an heart attack again.” The butler said.
“What! In what hospital is she in?” Tenten asks.
“At the Konoha General Hospital…”
“Then that's the place where are we going…” Naruto said.
“Hai…”
“We better get going…” Ino said.
Sasuke maybe quiet but deep inside he's been worried crazy about Sakura.
Sakura I hope you're fine….” Sasuke thought.
At the Hospital…………
“Can you tell us where is the room of Sakura, Haruno Sakura…” Hinata asks the nurse.
“Haruno Sakura? Matte yo… Ill look for it… Here it is. Its in the third floor room 143.” The nurse said.
“Arigato…”
“Guys its room 143 third floor.” Hinata told her friends.
“Let's go now…”
They arrive at the front of the door and written beside the room number is Sakura's name.
“Here it is… So who's going to knock…” Naruto said. Ino is the on who knock. When they heard someone they enter the room.
“So you're here…” Hatoko said.
“Hai auntie… the butler told us.” Ino said.
“Is that so… It's nice for you to come…” Hatoko smile.
“Its natural we're Sakura's friend!” Naruto said and he receives a hit from Neji.
“Keep your voice down….” Neji hissed.
“Why?”
Tenten point Sakura. She has an oxygen tank and dextrose. “You might wake her up.”
“Oh… gomene.” Naruto apologizes.
“You were one energetic kid are you…?” Hatoko said and giggled. Naruto laugh.
“Is she in the bad condition?” Sasuke asks.
“We don't know yet... But I think every time her heart aches she can't stand the pain anymore…”
“Cant the doctor do anything?” asks Shikamaru.
“I don't know yet but Sakura's doctor is in the states and I think that she should go back there so she could be treated…” Hatoko said. Everyone's expression was shock with the mixture of sadness.
“I know it's hard for you demo it's for her own good… When she's well already I will sent her back here…”
“We know it's for her own good…” Ino smiled.
“If that's the only way for her to be save then bring her back to the state and we will wait or her to return…” Tenten said. Everyone's attention was drawn to Sasuke.
“Sasuke?” Hatoko called his attention.
“It's ok… Like what you said it's for her own good…” Sasuke said and you could tell in his voice that there is a trace of sadness.
“Sasuke gomene it's the second time that Sakura and you will be apart and it's because of me…” Hatoko apologizes.
“Its no your fault so there's no need to apologize… I'm contended now that I`ve seen Sakura….”
“Don't worry I promise you I will sent Sakura back here as soon as she get well.”
“We will wait for her…” Tenten said.
That's the end of chapter 8 I hope you like it. Please don't forget to put your reviews.